Battle Simulator Instance Coming Soon

So the chat will now be like...

[Some Avatar 1] I'd do some BS if i had money

[Some Avatar 2] Ima do BS when my wife logs on

[Some Avatar 3] I'm tired of BS, guess I'll do some real hunting instead

[Some Avatar 4] Can you fap while doing BS?​

Truly EU is the weird uncle of teh interwebz. :yay:

Im just looking forward to some of those BS Deeds!:laugh::rolleyes:

A platform-wide Battle Simulator prototype will be available from your Avatar's UI in the upcoming VU.

Traders paradise. Better than global auction. No need to waste peds on auction fees or to waste time on risky space travel - it will be available from your Avatar's UI in the upcoming VU...

Battle Simulator Instance - sounds like a place for you to test out various gear against various mobs? As in simulate a battle? Since it's supposed to be a simulation, I guess will be no decay / ammo use. Maybe a small entry fee?

Google :

simulator
Code:
ˈsɪmjʊleɪtə/
noun
noun: simulator; plural noun: simulators

[B]    a machine designed to provide a realistic imitation of the controls and operation of a vehicle, aircraft, or other complex system, used for training purposes.
[/B]    "a driving simulator"
        a program enabling a computer to execute programs written for a different operating system.
        noun: simulator program; plural noun: simulator programs

We’ll be bringing you more information on a regular basis

I've heard/read that one before here..
If you want us to be exited.. keep your word!

A platform-wide Battle Simulator prototype will be available from your Avatar's UI in the upcoming VU.

It does say the upcoming VU, that's a firm statement. But maybe once again they chose the wrong words.

Entropia Universe Simulator

This is a simulator created by Recoda back in 2007. I was lucky enough to be part of the beta test and if this is anything like what Recoda created I am all for it. Though I still want MindArk to focus on MF amps.

Entropia Universe Simulator

Want to say thank you to whoever removed my post for "affirming" the point I was actually making with that post. It was not about what you pinned it on for removal, awesome use of what the US Government has termed "Alternative Facts" LOL

Be leery everyone is all I have to add.....

IF this is some pet battle instances gone be hot maybe 2 weeks and after nobady gone care,bring some SPACE updates

I've heard/read that one before here..
If you want us to be exited.. keep your word!
I for one am very exited from this new feature...

Back