Battle Simulator Instance Coming Soon

Did a little digging on the original site and the file name of the image is gauntlet_door_x930.jpg.

I'm also more inclined to think it's compet related as it's universe wide rather than just Calypso.

Last edited:
Interesting. :popcorn:

Still waiting for my DPS, Tank, Heal Pet.

Wonder if this will be like "The Danger Room" in reference to X-men, but EUs own version?

Wonder if this will be like "The Danger Room" in reference to X-men, but EUs own version?

peace-was-never-an-option_o_984370.jpg

gabo.... Gabo... GABO!!!

my guess is its some guy... Some guy named gabo.

I don't think they are giving you enough to go on.

Looks like fun! Also looks like....

Hope the crowd do the fist gestures properly. ;)

Thats what i am talking about. Lets face it boys compets would be so much better if we saw a vixen being pondered by a Oratan Miner, instead of a horse and cat fighting.

Thats what i am talking about. Lets face it boys compets would be so much better if we saw a vixen being pondered by a Oratan Miner, instead of a horse and cat fighting.

It gets better than 'horse and cat' later.

I've only been playing a month but that Atrox might be getting some levelling up soon.... ;)

PS: The cat is 'legendary' rarity thats why i kept it.

It gets better than 'horse and cat' later.

I've only been playing a month but that Atrox might be getting some levelling up soon.... ;)

PS: The cat is 'legendary' rarity thats why i kept it.

I didn't make it very far, it looks like it was designed for toddlers with a phone who have access to moms credit card :laugh:

Whatever, I don't care as long as I start getting compet payments soon.

I didn't make it very far, it looks like it was designed for toddlers with a phone who have access to moms credit card :laugh:

Whatever, I don't care as long as I start getting compet payments soon.

You may wish to re-evaluate how you describe the game if you want any payments soon Mac....

:launcher:

Available from the UI anywhere? That means I can jump into my virtual skin, and then he can jump into his own virtual skin for a battle simulation of some sort I'm thinking, now that's some next level virtual life stuff right there... might even be a chance to login and just jump into some quick fun, I need that in my life.

Available from the UI anywhere? That means I can jump into my virtual skin, and then he can jump into his own virtual skin for a battle simulation of some sort I'm thinking, now that's some next level virtual life stuff right there... might even be a chance to login and just jump into some quick fun, I need that in my life.

That's what the wife is for.

Last edited:
lol probably not the gal's and that's why the sf/mk pic the first time. :silly2:

They are wondering where they can buy matching thong, purple suspenders and platform shoes like that.

The one's I know anyway.

What was the topic about again? :cool:

They also apparently have a fairly friendly mulmun and apparently have reintroduced sitting down (rear of the picture... no, not that rear).

If you are tired, Divinity has 3 chairs outside his bank at Twin Peaks. Free to use too.

No, I wasn't paid to say this, I just use them sometimes. :)

Maybe it's Land grab simulator ? :eureka::handgun:

Nice to see there's a lot of curiosity about this! More teasers will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Nice to see there's a lot of curiosity about this! More teasers will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Will we be able to sit down on floor again after all this time?:yay:

Next Vu, crafter will be able to craft smartphone. When equiping a smartphone, your avatar could play pokemon go in Entropia...
I think it's compet related sadly

Oh, I forgot earlier about the plans on Ark to get firebase teams to fight each other in some way. Maybe battles will be more than just 'solo/team' instances against AIs, but also have pvp, yes.
It could be interesting to see if motherships and privateers (which are also instances) also become places where battles can occur....
Hopes too high??? Dunno.... there has been the topic of controllable mechs for several years too ....

Well MA, will you be tieing some of all these knots together now soon?!
I want a mothership with an instance entry door in Prop and exit in Hangar, with the instance owner able to determine mobs and spawn points within the instance.

Next Vu, crafter will be able to craft smartphone. When equiping a smartphone, your avatar could play pokemon go in Entropia...
I think it's compet related sadly

They already can craft by smartphone. You've been able to do this for sometime now. Along with buy/sell stuff through auction.

Nevermind, I just realized you made an obtuse 'joke'. Lame.

What happened to you man? You are not around ever, you're not supporting the community ever anymore, just poking your head in every few months now for a 'teaser' post?

Where is the shop directory you suggested?

It could be a player customizable Instance :)

Create your own scenario, place the mobs of your choice and make it available to the other players.

Last edited:

I don't want to be a massive dickhead but... it has been more than a month since your last post on PCF. I'm sure your job requires you to write the website update blurbs aswell but seriously?

I also know that Skam had a hard time doing comm. manager (albeit it for SEE) and it ruined her future involvement in Entropia.

Would it be too much to ask for a weekly or bi-monthly update on the current in-game issues (the looting system, the item hoarding, the botting etc)?

I want a mothership with an instance entry door in Prop and exit in Hangar, with the instance owner able to determine mobs and spawn points within the instance.

Partly as Ludvig has been lurking and hopefully to encourage more interaction and that we also think about depth when presented with teasers:
I can't think of any occasions where an instance transfers a player to another instance, so am wondering if that idea might be slightly problematic for the platform. It might also be a problem to try and escape from imminent death in pvp (or any mob) by hopping into a simulated battle area.

But the idea itself ... please pass it on to devs Ludvig ... (possibly with idea of 20s timer to take you to a hub point in space, for example, which remembers where you came from for a return later and then into a new instance) .. as I love the idea too.

Back