Returning from 2012 looking for a mentor

Xkillerz2017

Hey guys I have played in the past like 2012 and still have some items and around 80 peds laying around. My old mentor has quitted the game a long while ago so I am kinda looking for a new mentor and a society/guild to join so we can do team activitys and have fun.

I am open for investing some money into the game. I think I can play a little bit with what I got. But can invest more when we got a proper plan going.

Since there are so many new planets today I have no idea where to start now and some economy changes happend to.

Would be nice to know your usual online time for this and if you allready have: goals you want to achieve or things you want to do.

I am free to mentor, I am Amsterdam timezone

I am free to mentor, I am Amsterdam timezone

Nice I am from the netherlands to so that is a lot easier communicating. :) I accept the offer if you would like to help me out. Roy Xkillerz Hawkinz is my ingame name. I will by online after 23:00 tonight need to go somewhere but other days I am online.

mace9

Sorry I forgot in my post. But good point. My online times are gmt+1 most times in the evening and sometimes at the day. I did hunting in the past but also open for bigger things like space. But hunting is what I mostly like in this game. When I get higher up maybe some pvp to but now out off the question I think.

Nice I am from the netherlands to so that is a lot easier communicating. :) I accept the offer if you would like to help me out. Roy Xkillerz Hawkinz is my ingame name. I will by online after 23:00 tonight need to go somewhere but other days I am online.

mace9

Sorry I forgot in my post. But good point. My online times are gmt+1 most times in the evening and sometimes at the day. I did hunting in the past but also open for bigger things like space. But hunting is what I mostly like in this game. When I get higher up maybe some pvp to but now out off the question I think.

Great I will be online and drunk prolly it is friday night after all ;-)

Back