Info: Arkadia is selling Firebird Limited Edition

There is already one listed in the Global Auction, start bid of 50.000 PED and no buyout. The stats are exactly the same as the Equus.

Wait... I must have been gone a long time... The Global Auction is actually used for something?

Thanks for the post, interesting.

I was excited, then read that it’s the same price of the Caly version…..shame, my heart sank (probably MA rules).

Even if there’re players that will pay (across all the PP’s)the market surely has been reduced already by the Caly sales.
So it will be interesting to see how many sell, if any sell.

From an ability or willingness to pay point of view, weshould exclude PP owners of LA owner purchases. It’s free purchase, notdeposited peds.
(Unless peds are deposited, it costs nothing in my mind eventhough it takes those peds out of circulation).

I’d probably push the boat out and pay $500 (5K peds) forone, even though in all honestly I wouldn’t get much use out of it and thatreally would be my top end price.
But MA want 10x that on minimum bid…..laughing.
Plus I’m sure the transport market is already saturated asit is, why would I want one?

Could be useful ship if keen on doing a ton of cosmic huntingor selling pilot skills (if it gives pilot skills, and the market hasn’t driedout already).

The other thing is if Ark can issue them, then RT will issuethem as well, then the other PP’s at some point.
This minimum pricing at very high levels is getting pretty arrogantin a reducing saturated market.

Not to mention, loot is hard to come by and there’s more upgradableweapons out there, meaning other weapons are not selling at massive prices (apartfrom the old rare weapon, such as the recent event prize Messi won). So who hasgo all these peds?????????????

So MA are pushing down costs to acquire kit, but then maxingprice on direct sales……ok then.
I’ll watch it all unfold for the stands then (smiles).

Rick

edi:, blimey cutting and pasting from a draft email adds in loads of font issues and messes up spacing. Not even going to try and fix this

I cant imagine they removed it at the last few hours, I was watching it, on the fence of bidding, but the weight restriction is too much.

The saddest part to me is that you cant even hunt effectively in space with this thing, You would think a space vehicle with weapon slots would have something to enable it to hunt there, but as soon as you start looting your speed drops and warp gets cut off. Not exactly space friendly.

If they changed the weight restriction these would sell, but they can't, so its very unfortunate for Arkadia.

The only reason I even consider something this expensive, is my 2008 withdrawl is now worth millions of peds IRL thanks to several great house flips and deals. I feel I kinda owe myself a toy for the equity I have built since then with Entropia money. The Entropia withdrawl is the only outlet I had to invest, without this game, I would not be where I am financially, and I will always credit Entropia for that.

50K for an (L) spacecraft. Okidoki.

I would more like to see a lot new ships, for a normal price, and update the space with a lot more things, like mining, no pvp zones for hunt space creatures. Battle zones like the ring, but for space and large.
I would like to see a lot diferent weapons too. Our space need action, not a boring transport system and some weird ships for $ 5k. Hey $ 5k! with this i buy a nice car, or other nice things in RL. Maybe one of the point, that EU dont grow up like other games do, is that it is just too expensive to play. The time is over, where ppl had a lot money for spend into a vitual world, just for an uniqe limited edition of a vehicle, but not worth $5k.

What is better, sell 5 vehicles for $5k, or sell 500 vehicles for $ 100 0r 200? ***:scratch2:***

Well if no one buys they eventually will have to reduce the price... and what about the hangars? Do they have ships now or they are still not introduced to the game ?

Well if no one buys they eventually will have to reduce the price... and what about the hangars? Do they have ships now or they are still not introduced to the game ?

Every hangar owner got a ship too.

Well if no one buys they eventually will have to reduce the price...

unless MA refuse to let these sell (be sold) for less.
What gets me is that normally any new investment opportunity used to have a period of grace by MA, during which the owner could try and earn peds before any eventual changes make it less valuable.

Nowadays the content to enable that isn't even finished when MA asks for an investment (see stables, ComPet deeds ...), and space is long overdue to be updated to gawd knows what!

We now have these ships on long auction, where even the first on offer didn't sell :eyecrazy:. It is generally assumed other planets will be able to have their own ships now as well, but in a space that may change at any moment (but probably won't). It's not very tempting ....!

also why buy a stupid ass ship which is heavily overpriced for what it can for 50k peds when you can get the exact same fucking ship with the exact same fucking stats from someone who is selling their equus for 42k peds. just ridicolous. there are already enough warp capable vehicles. total stupid move this whole thing.

There is about 4 equus up for sale atm (not on auction - current owners trying to sell) in the 38-42k ped range - so its unlikely that the firebirds will sell if mindark doesnt change the demand by releasing a space vu that has a noticeable impact on spaceship use and potential returns for the average player/investor.
And from the 'passing on' of the existing equus as well as regular spacecrafts anyone can easily tell that people buy those ships with high expectations and then when they realize the amount of work they have to put in continuously most try to sell them as good as they can.

Of course there may always be a handfull players with loads of peds who like to treat themselfs with a novelty item.

Really expensive for a Limited ship:cool:

you should read the text again...the ship is NOT limited

it is a LIMITED EDITION....

but in the other case...yes..as expensive as the equs was..curios if they can sell all 20 pieces

So much for 1 listing a week

Back