Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is already one listed in the Global Auction, start bid of 50.000 PED and no buyout. The stats are exactly the same as the Equus.
    Wait... I must have been gone a long time... The Global Auction is actually used for something?

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jan Turisas Hagis
    Images
    There is already one listed in the Global Auction, start bid of 50.000 PED and no buyout.
    It wasn't sold.

Now there is 6 with 99 day listing with 50k BO.

those asshats. i want to list stuff for 99 days too!

Quote Originally Posted by Turisas View Post
    It wasn't sold.

Now there is 6 with 99 day listing with 50k BO.
    It was removed by their staff not expired . And replaced whit couple more and 99 days

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Thanks for the post, interesting.

I was excited, then read that it’s the same price of the Caly version…..shame, my heart sank (probably MA rules).

Even if there’re players that will pay (across all the PP’s)the market surely has been reduced already by the Caly sales.
    So it will be interesting to see how many sell, if any sell.

From an ability or willingness to pay point of view, weshould exclude PP owners of LA owner purchases. It’s free purchase, notdeposited peds.
    (Unless peds are deposited, it costs nothing in my mind eventhough it takes those peds out of circulation).

I’d probably push the boat out and pay $500 (5K peds) forone, even though in all honestly I wouldn’t get much use out of it and thatreally would be my top end price.
    But MA want 10x that on minimum bid…..laughing.
    Plus I’m sure the transport market is already saturated asit is, why would I want one?

Could be useful ship if keen on doing a ton of cosmic huntingor selling pilot skills (if it gives pilot skills, and the market hasn’t driedout already).

The other thing is if Ark can issue them, then RT will issuethem as well, then the other PP’s at some point.
    This minimum pricing at very high levels is getting pretty arrogantin a reducing saturated market.

Not to mention, loot is hard to come by and there’s more upgradableweapons out there, meaning other weapons are not selling at massive prices (apartfrom the old rare weapon, such as the recent event prize Messi won). So who hasgo all these peds?????????????

So MA are pushing down costs to acquire kit, but then maxingprice on direct sales……ok then.
    I’ll watch it all unfold for the stands then (smiles).

Rick

edi:, blimey cutting and pasting from a draft email adds in loads of font issues and messes up spacing. Not even going to try and fix this
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I cant imagine they removed it at the last few hours, I was watching it, on the fence of bidding, but the weight restriction is too much.

The saddest part to me is that you cant even hunt effectively in space with this thing, You would think a space vehicle with weapon slots would have something to enable it to hunt there, but as soon as you start looting your speed drops and warp gets cut off. Not exactly space friendly.

If they changed the weight restriction these would sell, but they can't, so its very unfortunate for Arkadia.

The only reason I even consider something this expensive, is my 2008 withdrawl is now worth millions of peds IRL thanks to several great house flips and deals. I feel I kinda owe myself a toy for the equity I have built since then with Entropia money. The Entropia withdrawl is the only outlet I had to invest, without this game, I would not be where I am financially, and I will always credit Entropia for that.

Super Moderator
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaero e-lite Cynque
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Images
    50K for an (L) spacecraft. Okidoki.

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by e-lite View Post
    50K for an (L) spacecraft. Okidoki.
    They are unlimited. There is no (L) at the end of the name.

"Limited Edition"

Super Moderator
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaero e-lite Cynque
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Images
    They are unlimited. There is no (L) at the end of the name.

"Limited Edition"
    Haha, do'h! That was confusing!

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I would more like to see a lot new ships, for a normal price, and update the space with a lot more things, like mining, no pvp zones for hunt space creatures. Battle zones like the ring, but for space and large.
    I would like to see a lot diferent weapons too. Our space need action, not a boring transport system and some weird ships for $ 5k. Hey $ 5k! with this i buy a nice car, or other nice things in RL. Maybe one of the point, that EU dont grow up like other games do, is that it is just too expensive to play. The time is over, where ppl had a lot money for spend into a vitual world, just for an uniqe limited edition of a vehicle, but not worth $5k.

What is better, sell 5 vehicles for $5k, or sell 500 vehicles for $ 100 0r 200? ******

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast