Where do you get skill pills

sgp911

Old
Ir8 B8 b4Uc
Sorry ..probably a dumb question. Is the only way to get them is trough strongboxes and hope you get one?

thnx

U can buy skill pills at Cape Corinth with combat or daily (not sure which ones) tokens.
DRM

Sorry ..probably a dumb question. Is the only way to get them is trough strongboxes and hope you get one?

thnx

Strongboxes
Webshop
Daily token vendors
Mentoring

Thats all i know how to get them...

/Soko

thnx

You could hunt for them on arkadia at the Golden week event, for category 1 you need 100 points to get 1 hour skillpill

I would not spend my Daily Tokens on skill pills... in my opinion, daily tokens are for CDF weapons.

Personally, I think the best way are the Arkadia Gold Rush weeks (next one starts in a few days). Not only do you get skill pills for each 500 points (cat 2 to 4, only 100 points in cat 1), but there is a parallel iron-style mission that gives evade skill as reward.

not a 'pill' per se, but if you just go out and hunt a lot (an hour or two or more at a time) you'll eventually trigger a temporary skill buff.. only lasts a few minutes, but a buff is a buff. Not sure if these happen anywhere, or just certain locations/times?... seems to be on a bit of a timer like the 'global wave' one... (maybe MA just 'knows' when you are about to log out based on your logs so triggers em to keep you giving em just a bit more decay before you leave?... sort of a way to give you a 'freebie' before they start acting like a real world drug distributor giving you a taste for the pills... knowing you'll want more... more... more...)

begin loot theories..

Last edited:
OK..another dunb question..how do you get these tokens?

I think you can get skill pills in exchange for tokens in planet Cyrenes HUB too.

OK..another dunb question..how do you get these tokens?

Complete daily missions, most from the daily mission NPC, and a few others such as the feffoid cave mission from an NPC at Port Atlantis.

But I don't recommend spending your daily tokens on skill pills -- get a weapon instead. Skill pills have zero chance of getting big loots, but a weapon will, and if you do, then you can just buy the skills you want ;)

Back