This war is a pretense

Status
Do I need anything besides the 300 pvp space kills to enter the Howling Mine instance that dropped the Chronicle harness? I have two keys made and accepted the mission, so I hopefully there isn't anything else needed.

Is this some kind of inside joke or does this really exist? :eyecrazy:

With fear of bad rep i only have one thing to say:
Space fights has NOTHING to do with pking! And any noob with a ship can do it! Dosnt requre skills, gear or hp! But get your pirate butt in pvp4 and lets see who is awesome in pvp zone! You loot ppl, fair enough but atleast have the nuts to do it in a real Pk zone before bragging ;)

When I see someone with a 100k peds worth of gear and skills dominating in pvp4 it really doesn't impress me, that's kinda whats supposed to happen.

Now imagine if everyone in the pvp4 were only able to use the same gun, same armor, skills didn't matter and you still have just a couple people dominating everyone else.....now that's impressive.

Also a big difference between space pvp and land; on land usually only takes a couple shots to kill somenone, in space its takes 16 shots. That eliminates anyone just getting lucky, you have to be consistent to win a space fight.

#real Pk zone everyone floats

To those of you saying its PVP, get over it bla bla bla....I get it, I agree with you it is just PVP I wish more people saw it like that as well. Unfortunately there are too many that don't see it that way and this thread was made for them not you.

To those of you that consider space pvp a negative thing, label me as pirates, go as far as telling me I'm a bad people in real life etc. That's fine that's your opinion. The point of this thread was to point out to you that the guy you consider "good" is basically doing the same things that you labeled me a bad guy for doing. That's all this was.

As far as the notion that this was created to try and undermine one warp service or push people to another....LOL. I don't give a shit what service you use, it doesn't matter. As long as logout is in place you are as secure on the lowest SI ship as you are on the highest SI ship, you ain't logging in with your goodies until that ships fucking docked either way....

Also a big difference between space pvp and land; on land usually only takes a couple shots to kill somenone, in space its takes 16 shots. That eliminates anyone just getting lucky, you have to be consistent to win a space fight.

Simple fact here is that if space was like land PVP you wouldn't be up in space simply stealing from others as it's so easy to do right now.

I pity you for starting this thread.

If I'm wrong then I ask why are you in space and not in pvp4 doing this? And the BS starts in 3.2.1...

Simple fact here is that if space was like land PVP you wouldn't be up in space simply stealing from others as it's so easy to do right now.

I pity you for starting this thread.

If I'm wrong then I ask why are you in space and not in pvp4 doing this? And the BS starts in 3.2.1...

Before I answer your question I'll ask you one, do you consider looting someone in space stealing but looting someone on land not stealing?

The reason I'm not on land doing this is because I'm really good at putting crosshairs on a target, holding them their while maneuvering and firing my lasers. I'm however not very good at depositing and buying the skills and gear required to compete on land.

Yes space pvp does not require a big investment and you can use the equipment required from day one, that does not mean that you will be any good at it just that you can attempt it. So when people say anyone can do it, that is not true, anyone can attempt it....

Before I answer your question I'll ask you one, do you consider looting someone in space stealing but looting someone on land not stealing?

Yes PVP4 is the same and not even going to start that one up.

The reason I'm not on land doing this is because I'm really good at putting crosshairs on a target, holding them their while maneuvering and firing my lasers. I'm however not very good at depositing and buying the skills and gear required to compete on land.

Exactly my point. See it is so simple to steal up there that ANYONE can do it since it really takes no skills and is exactly WHY YOU ARE UP THERE.

And again, even more, why I pity you.

Yes PVP4 is the same and not even going to start that one up.

Exactly my point. See it is so simple to steal up there that ANYONE can do it since it really takes no skills and is exactly WHY YOU ARE UP THERE.

It does take personal skill on the players part.

It does take personal skill on the players part.

Sort of. It takes some skill. After all a pirate who has a warp service couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. :D

(But then neither can I because I don't care)

PVP in this game is pay to win - in my book, it means game has no PVP, hence I never done any.

I pity you...you're very insecure. I'm a goddamn legend in space HOW DARE YOU NOT ACKNOWLEDGE MY GREATNESS!

mr-tjpg.jpeg

Can we be accurate please?
I do say that Varyag is frequently attacked and that passengers with loot must log off and use space station teleport to keep their loot. Do not know why people are pretending I do not warn passengers.

Yes It is mentioned that Varyag may fall under attack - but not that Varyag is out there as a fighting ship (Pirating) during scheduled warp flights.

It was not me who started any war. I may make comments tongue in cheek that people take way too serious :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: but any comments I made is after Kronan and Normandie made their economic war on Varyag.

john black knight why do you drag the #space_flight channel used by more then 2500 players into your little drama?
It has been noticed you and friends have often visited to spam your channel and trash Varyag.
And that is fine it is free speech and freedom of association channel for players to conduct space business and arrange space travel. If players do not like your libel, slander and your criminal extortion attempts they are free to put you on their personal ignore list.

You claim that we go into your channel to spam? Hardly... I dont even subscribe to your trash channel. And yet somehow my messages when I am advertising flights gets put in there. Not be my, but by Eleanor of Aquataine. Funny how Eleanor just recently changed her name to just show OF so that anyone who just quickly glances at it will overlook that two letter name. How convenient for you.

For benefit of community would like to discuss some things that people may find confusing.

Someone made comment about Varyag attacking 90% of NBK? This is very confusing. There are several NBK societies. So not sure what people mean. Also to my knowledge we are not at war with NBK anyway. Perhaps NBK is at war with Varyag but that is their decision and not decision of Varyag.

People may also have some confusion over what is the responsibility of Varyag given the declaration from Kronan and Normandie that they will shoot and loot civilian passengers who use Varyag free warp service. To my thinking my responsibility is 2 things.

1. I must warn passengers that Varyag has had war declared against it and that passengers using Varyag free warp service will be attacked as though they are the enemy. Thus it is my duty to fully educate passengers on how to travel securely to keep loot.

2. I must to best of my ability try to discover what does it mean if a passenger uses Varyag free warp. Are they put on permanent KoS list? Will they be asked to pay Kronan and Normandie because they took a free warp from Varyag? I invite Kronan and Normandie to state clearly what are their intentions in this regard.

For benefit of community would like to discuss some things that people may find confusing.

For the benefit of first and foremost yourself, seek counselling. Seriously.

Unsubscribed.

People are conflating agreement and support with partnership and working together.

People also are confusing a discussion about hypocrisy with "pirates are whining".

Want to thank any and all who take a stand with Varyag (pirate or not, NVE or not).
If my having some friends who are in the pirate profession gives you excuse to trash me, so be it. Frack you. Live on in your sea of stupid opinion.

Have been realizing that I do not need to look good. I do not need to be worried about looking bad. It peels away a lot of bullshit coming to that realization.

whatever stories people need to tell here is a truth that cannot be talked away or lied away.

rowan i have screenshots and personal logs from former VIP customers you frightened away. I also have personal logs and screenshots from former crew you forced to leave. so go on with whatever you want to convince people of. does not matter. i have the truth.

i used to tell myself i forgave you for what you did. forgave you what i was given proof of. reality is i forgave you the several thousand ped i lost on account of you and your friends. but i cant forgive what you did to my former VIP customers. how you intimmidated them. telling them i am thief who will steal their goods. and i do not forgive what you did to former crew.

really rowan have not got past those things you did. maybe you thought doing personal messaging somehow i would never know what happened. i do not need those tapes where you condemn yourself in your own voice. i have the screenshots and personal logs sent to me by MANY PEOPLE.

i do not forgive you for it. i do not forget.

Since I have no idea if you have ever had VIP customers, or any other space customers (other than repair crew), as presumably you would have spoken to them in pm, or in #space-flight (which I have never joined or used) I therefore have no idea of their names, so it would be impossible for me to have pm'd any, let alone threatened them.

I am sick and tired of your ridiculous claims, of your proofs you never actually show.

If you have proof of me bullying anyone then send the logs to MA.
Note they prefer start and end Date/Time so they can check their own copies, rather than potentially edited text.

Unless you can give them proofs then do us all a favour and stop with the fairy tales.

When I see someone with a 100k peds worth of gear and skills dominating in pvp4 it really doesn't impress me, that's kinda whats supposed to happen.

Now imagine if everyone in the pvp4 were only able to use the same gun, same armor, skills didn't matter and you still have just a couple people dominating everyone else.....now that's impressive.

#real Pk zone everyone floats

It dosnt impress you that some guys actually spend money on pking? AAAAAAHAHAHA again compared to your so called space pking not every idiot can do real pvp on ground! Ill like to see you kill someone with over 250hp in pvp4 which is looterable, just like space!
Nothing personal or to offend you but i cant take your comment serious! No matter how the fuck you put it, shotting a quard down and shooting a 250hp avatar with gear is totally different and yes killing on ground with ppl that have gear and skills is impressing! what you do, is sadly not. cuz its again something even i can do, and everyone knows how shitty my pk skills are :p

Xane,

You're a piece of shit pirate. No one cares what you think or disagree with. Get over yourself, chump.

It dosnt impress you that some guys actually spend money on pking? AAAAAAHAHAHA again compared to your so called space pking not every idiot can do real pvp on ground! Ill like to see you kill someone with over 250hp in pvp4 which is looterable, just like space!
Nothing personal or to offend you but i cant take your comment serious! No matter how the fuck you put it, shotting a quard down and shooting a 250hp avatar with gear is totally different and yes killing on ground with ppl that have gear and skills is impressing! what you do, is sadly not. cuz its again something even i can do, and everyone knows how shitty my pk skills are :p

Well that's the problem with what you're saying and what you're missing from my comment. You cant come and kill me, you can try but I promise you wont ever kill me. I'm that good :cool:

Saying one choice of PVP is more impressive than another is fine as long as it's understood that that's just your preference. I told you why I like space more and why it's more impressive to me from a difficulty stand point.

Again I'll point out the error on you're logic; I can run pretty fast in rl but I wouldn't tell an olympic sprinter "that's not impressive" even I can run fast. There's a big difference between doing something and being great at it.

Xane,

You're a piece of shit pirate. No one cares what you think or disagree with. Get over yourself, chump.

uh yeah I'll never get over myself, I'm a pirate and lots of people cares what I think hence the amount of views my threads get in a short period of time.

giphy.gif

With fear of bad rep i only have one thing to say:
Space fights has NOTHING to do with pking! And any noob with a ship can do it! Dosnt requre skills, gear or hp! But get your pirate butt in pvp4 and lets see who is awesome in pvp zone! You loot ppl, fair enough but atleast have the nuts to do it in a real Pk zone before bragging ;)

Been there done that :)

Just FYI.
From technological aspect PK in space is a way harder than PK on ground.
Not to mention that spoilers like RPG and divine do not exist in space. :)

oh and since we are past page 10 now for the "Standard configured forum settings"

Xane you are scum you looted me in space and now you will pay......

Oh wait I had no loot......... so I guess you paid for me to skill for free....... ummmmm errr thanks ?

moderator.jpg

Opening Post has no real community discussion value. All I can read from that post is personal dispute. I have not yet read the entire thread, and it will remain locked until I can do so.

EDIT: Seeing that even most of the thread starters posts in this thread is "off topic" and "personal disputes", I didn't see much point of reading past page 6, as it was not really improving in any way. Hence the thread will remain locked.

Last edited:
Status
Back