Server Downtime for Maintenance

Can an official comment on whether these maintenance windows reset certain in-game counters, such as the number of Aurli Broods needed to be killed before an f'ing BOSS spawns?

That's been known for a fact for years now dude

Unfortunately that is correct. It is most certainly reset with every server reset

But when you manage to twist an Official's arm hard enough to comment on something broken, it puts more pressure on them to fix it.... even if it's a stupid fix like removing a mission that is impossible to complete because the boss mobs you are supposed to kill never spawn because the counters always get fucking reset.

But when you manage to twist an Official's arm hard enough to comment on something broken, it puts more pressure on them to fix it.... even if it's a stupid fix like removing a mission that is impossible to complete because the boss mobs you are supposed to kill never spawn because the counters always get fucking reset.

OT, Can someone provide details on brood mission? I looked around after I did the 5k aruli and didn't find anything for them, I was surprised to see you mention one.

MA not giving a fuck and fixing some bugs timelly?

How come im not surprized
if it was for certain players and ocasions it'd be done on eye blink

OT, Can someone provide details on brood mission? I looked around after I did the 5k aruli and didn't find anything for them, I was surprised to see you mention one.

All it is is you have to kill one of each boss. Unfortunately this is close to impossible to do nowadays. I have close to 3k? globals in the cave and I still haven't completed it. :eyecrazy: as the bosses are very hard to spawn nowadays before a reset, unless several people grind. And then again you could grind all day, get it close to spawning, take a small break while someone comes and shoots for a few min, gets lucky spawns the boss and kills him. You come back and would never know boss just got killed. :rolleyes: Oh and I can't even remember the rewards now, someone told me a while back but they are basically a joke for an almost impossible mission.

All it is is you have to kill one of each boss. Unfortunately this is close to impossible to do nowadays. I have close to 3k? globals in the cave and I still haven't completed it. :eyecrazy: as the bosses are very hard to spawn nowadays before a reset, unless several people grind. And then again you could grind all day, get it close to spawning, take a small break while someone comes and shoots for a few min, gets lucky spawns the boss and kills him. You come back and would never know boss just got killed. :rolleyes: Oh and I can't even remember the rewards now, someone told me a while back but they are basically a joke for an almost impossible mission.

How can you even complain there is a massive profit to easily be made hunting there. Who cares just kill the 10k mobs to spawn people do it on RT for pets and it's no issue. Bring your entire soc and hunt 24/7. It's easily done.

ok, thanks for the info, but was it a mission you picked up from a mission broker, I never saw it available anywhere?

How can you even complain there is a massive profit to easily be made hunting there. Who cares just kill the 10k mobs to spawn people do it on RT for pets and it's no issue. Bring your entire soc and hunt 24/7. It's easily done.

.....So why arent you there grinding if that was the case. :rolleyes:
I love the speculation, especially when its done by someone i have never seen in there. And almost no experience according to tracker(Ofcourse this can be inacurate if you hunt in teams and/or on isolated planets all the time) Yes you can do ok in there if you have high evade and high eco, just like any other place you hunt. It is actually one of the highest defensive decay places to hunt.
Unfortunately the statement you made above is completely wrong, IMO ofcourse. Its a good place to skill though.

.....So why arent you there grinding if that was the case. :rolleyes:
I love the speculation, especially when its done by someone i have never seen in there. And almost no experience according to tracker(Ofcourse this can be inacurate if you hunt in teams and/or on isolated planets all the time) Yes you can do ok in there if you have high evade and high eco, just like any other place you hunt. It is actually one of the highest defensive decay places to hunt.
Unfortunately the statement you made above is completely wrong, IMO ofcourse. Its a good place to skill though.

I would be but I cannot hunt at that level. Instead I am paying the hunters there a fortune for their DNA fragments.
Not to menation the shrooms that place is markup galore. Yada Yada waves anyone can figure that out especially with a soc hunting 24/7 in a team to spawn the boss you'll have to learn the waves.

But I haven't been there is am just applying my knowledge of similar areas like all of cyrene (waves) and such. Maybe the rest of the items are no mu and garbage. Your right I don't actually know. All I know is I pay a lot to Hunters there regularly and encourage more to hunt there cause I want more DNA lol

Last edited:
I would be but I cannot hunt at that level. Instead I am paying the hunters there a fortune for their DNA fragments.
Not to menation the shrooms that place is markup galore. Yada Yada waves anyone can figure that out especially with a soc hunting 24/7 in a team to spawn the boss you'll have to learn the waves.

But I haven't been there is am just applying my knowledge of similar areas like all of cyrene (waves) and such. Maybe the rest of the items are no mu and garbage. Your right I don't actually know. All I know is I pay a lot to Hunters there regularly and encourage more to hunt there cause I want more DNA lol

It looks like you are confusing CP (Crystal Palace space station) with the Cyclops instance on Calypso where Marcimex drop Small Shrooms (or used to).

Now, back to my question, is there a seperate Mission for Broods/Brood Bosses somewhere? If so, where? I didn't see one, only the Iron for Aruli.

Believe mission broker is straight across from the npc in the tp room. In the aisle nearest the wall, and only mission for bosses not broods.

Reactions: Mac
It looks like you are confusing CP (Crystal Palace space station) with the Cyclops instance on Calypso where Marcimex drop Small Shrooms (or used to).

Now, back to my question, is there a seperate Mission for Broods/Brood Bosses somewhere? If so, where? I didn't see one, only the Iron for Aruli.

Ahh yes I was.

Another fantasy of mine is getting an official comment as to why these maintenance periods totally fuck with loot. Last 4 days before the maintenance, loot was great -- I had 10 globals a day. Since then, NOTHING.

Another fantasy of mine is getting an official comment as to why these maintenance periods totally fuck with loot. Last 4 days before the maintenance, loot was great -- I had 10 globals a day. Since then, NOTHING.

You get an official warning an hour before each shutdown
It tells you items and progress may be lost and to log out.

Back