Info: Gold Card/Pocket Prompt Timeout

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Not able to login now after the 2/1 flip over. Timeout happens during authorization (before the key prompt). It is not recoverable at the moment.

Not able to login now after the 2/1 flip over. Timeout happens during authorization (before the key prompt). It is not recoverable at the moment.

The contents of my storage randomly disappeared and I was getting errors in-game. Attempted to relog and got a timeout error.

Seems to be more going on here than a goldcard issue.

Can't login either, but I don't have an authenticator yet. (because I can't activate it without ini code...)

wait ...there is loot lag for 10 mins..ill type here when fixed

The contents of my storage randomly disappeared and I was getting errors in-game. Attempted to relog and got a timeout error.

Oh, could be. Wife wanted some nookie, so I logged out mid-hunt. Wasn't able to log back in. :]

dont worry 5$, we have a huge lag ingame, cant do anything but wait and chat

Just got kicked out.

lol servers down

Yes I fell though the ground and DC before hitting water and now can't log in due server error.

I corroborate. There was loot lag for ~10 minutes, various errors in known and 'Unknown' missions, couldn't spawn a vehicle, and then I got booted.

I had the lootlag so tried relog now cant log in ...same timeout error

classy server crash i mean classic lol...classy?!?! pfft my ass!

The red light on client loader just turned yellow, game should be working for some people.

I was able to log in.

Green light here.

I need to give 2 security codes and still cant log in.

Support case made

Back