Epic Loot Lag

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
Loot lag for 15 minutes before server finally kicked everyone. I was only sweating and killing gallard so not much of a loss if I don't get loot after maintenance.

Some were going full on hunting mode , will they get reimbursed if it doesn't log all the hunting ?

I wonder what legendary loot lag would look like. :scratch2::silly2::lolup:

Loot lag for 15 minutes before server finally kicked everyone. I was only sweating and killing gallard so not much of a loss if I don't get loot after maintenance.

Some were going full on hunting mode , will they get reimbursed if it doesn't log all the hunting ?

It hit me while solo sweating, at one point I noticed I did not get any sweat, :laugh:.
Thinking something might be bugged I killed the kerberos young, no loot hehehe.

So logged out and could not login again.
Oh well it was lunchtime for my anyway. :laugh:

I had swirlies for 15 minutes then dc what does this mean?

I guess it means someone forgot to feed the hamsters.
Being hungry they started to chew on the server cables. :laugh:

mindark-server-hamster-001.gif

Last edited:
I wonder what legendary loot lag would look like. :scratch2::silly2::lolup:

Legendary would look just like this - but no MA ever again. I could totally see it - they have been taken over from within by sinister forces incapable of good programming, good ideas or anything good at all by their very nature. They can't see the potential this game still has - all they can see is loot and we are the game. I would hope that I'm wrong and perhaps they get the message about improving on customer relations.

I hunted about 10 Atrox Stalkers and then gave up after each not looting. Logged back in just now.. still no loot.

I can only assume its in the void lol.

Decay on UL items seems to have been rolled back, I had nothing to repair upon logging in.

Ammo and loot haven't been rolled back. As far as I can tell, no loot from critters killed during the loot lag episode.

Not sure about L items.

no, you don't get a refund..
been there, done that.. made support case & the answer was..
Please try again later to see if it works..
This was during the cryengine conversion & that particular mob was bugged for almost a week :laugh:

They do tell you to log off an hour before hand to avoid potential issues like this, I mean it's you're fault really if it happened you were warned every 5 minutes in chat for 40 minutes before the last 20.

Maintenance was yesterday though.

Oh wait I thought that was what we were talking about. Sorry did the server just poop out without warning? Yea they should really refund that.

Oh wait I thought that was what we were talking about. Sorry did the server just poop out without warning? Yea they should really refund that.

Yes there was a hiccup this morning, but it didn't last long.

Back