Focus Blow and Increase crit dmg buff items

I want to give a little bump on this!

Recently people been talking about high demand on summer ring 2016. Guestimafing price at around 35k peds. Any confirmed sales?
Any other interesting items sold/bought recently?
How is viceroy pricing at this time? Any changes there?

I want to give a little bump on this!

Recently people been talking about high demand on summer ring 2016. Guestimafing price at around 35k peds. Any confirmed sales?
Any other interesting items sold/bought recently?
How is viceroy pricing at this time? Any changes there?

What I want to know is how rare with deathbringers crown? Is it unique?

Last edited:
Several confirmed sales at 14k on the ring.

What I want to know is how rare with deathbringers crown? Is it unique?

Deathbringers Crown is unique so far, theres only one M and one F ingame. Given that it droped years ago i guess we wont see more of them.

Confirmed sale of Summer ring at 14k? you sure you dont mix that up with Christmas ring?

Deathbringers Crown is unique so far, theres only one M and one F ingame. Given that it droped years ago i guess we wont see more of them.

Confirmed sale of Summer ring at 14k? you sure you dont mix that up with Christmas ring?

I mixed it up yes my bad ignore my comment.

Any idea on the value on the crown?

I mixed it up yes my bad ignore my comment.

Any idea on the value on the crown?

80k peds
its unique

No one has been able to get it cheaper so far!

80k peds
its unique

No one has been able to get it cheaper so far!

I thought Strash sold it for like 30k or something back when he looted it? Or maybe I'm thinking of the UL Thori helm.

here is copy paste from the thread, i thought its 80k but was 75k, also its an old thread...

THe F was up for sale at one point (before stacking buffs i think) for 15-20k (probably bought for even less b4 that). Now with modroy, price should be down BIG TIME (assuming they would sell at all)

Laser sight mk 1 sold for 10k peds yesterday.

Not sure if i am allowed to mention seller buyer names ?

Laser sight mk 1 sold for 10k peds yesterday.

Not sure if i am allowed to mention seller buyer names ?

Its up to people involved in transaction. Maybe ask them first. 10k peds seems reasonable :)

gz to Sbi.

At least I got a few eggs :laugh:

Now, do we have any valuation pros who have any idea how much the 2017 Easter ring should go for if we wanted to buy one?

24% Trauma Mitigation
24M Auto Loot
24 increase in HP
12% Faster Reload
12% Faster Run Speed
2% Crit Chance ( FB)
Right Hand Slot

Right Hand? Was 2016 Easter left hand a mistake? Why the change?

Since its right hand, how will this play with other right hand options, what's the best left hand option(s) to go with it?

Now, do we have any valuation pros who have any idea how much the 2017 Easter ring should go for if we wanted to buy one?

Others will no doubt disagree, but as far as I'm concerned, trying to put a value on an unlimited ring while we're still in the ludicrous situation of knowing that they might start decaying at some point, or they might not, and if they do we have no idea how, is impossible and meaningless.

Second Easter Ring 2017 dropped this morning. Sold for 25k

this guy not a seller and not a buyer, so his price is from nowhere.
It's actually from the seller himself, which I was thinking should be legit enough to report here. Did not see any reason why a seller would be lying to be honest.

entropia_2017-04-13_16.08.52.jpg

But since you claim 25k is incorrect, care to tell us your side of the story how much you bought it for?

Reactions: Mac
I didn't want to spoil this sales thread for the Theia ring, just like to learn something. So this is a Athenic Improved (ca. 700 ped) combined with Ares Augmented (ca. 12k ped), and the free left hand is then worth how much?

Anyone care to revive this discussion since loot 2.0

In my personal opinion the gap in values between what the item should be worth in the eyes of current owners and people currently not owning one of these is going to widen significantly with this new loot system.

Feel free to do your own due diligence and share your opinions. :rolleyes:

Do keep in mind this game unfortunately is not a free market.
In a controlled market such as this game due to MA's ability to make any change they see fit at any particular moment, value of items can dramatically change one way or another in a blink of an eye.

Oh and on a side note, the promise of better returns to 98% of participants in this game in2.0 should indirectly be a part of this discussion now.

In my personal opinion the gap in values between what the item should be worth in the eyes of current owners and people currently not owning one of these is going to widen significantly with this new loot system.

In a controlled market such as this game due to MA's ability to make any change they see fit at any particular moment, value of items can dramatically change one way or another in a blink of an eye.

Oh and on a side note, the promise of better returns to 98% of participants in this game in2.0 should indirectly be a part of this discussion now.

Loot value is now so complex compared to a simple DPP model that it's harder to place a value on focus blow and crit items.

Last edited:

I am currently reading everything and testing everything as well. So far i can tell that buff items do impact returns but how the hell it works i cant understand. Need to cycle way more for that.
However this is a price check thread where ultimately i wanted to see prices for recently(!) sold items.
I think its early days for us to tell yet.

Loot value is now so complex compared to a simple DPP model that it's harder to place a value on focus blow and crit items. The playerbase never worked out how the previous loot system exactly worked after 10+ years, so I doubt we will with this one. So much uncertainty, no stability, future potential changes. Can't be good for items (crit related) that's value is derived mostly from their ability to produce more loot.

Its either complex or super simple. I am either not able to understand it or i am overthinking it.
Return wise at least so far i see no difference to my returns. will be posting personal results soon on my website.

About bolded part - none of the items here in this thread has never produced more loot!

... <removed> ...

Please dont spam in my thread. You are already doing that in so many others. I have asked moderators to remove your post.

Cheers
Soko

P.S.
Please keep the discussion open. Just remember what the post is about, and dont derail into 2.0 loot discussion, keep it about the items and how they affect it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer ring 2016 sold for 19cld's which is a tad bit more than 39k

i guess EST sets are useless now, right?
some months ago it was practically impossible to find a set for female and now there have been dozens for sale over the course of the last 2 weeks... they even underbid themselves all the time. so looks like the supply outlives the demand now.

i guess EST sets are useless now, right?
some months ago it was practically impossible to find a set for female and now there have been dozens for sale over the course of the last 2 weeks... they even underbid themselves all the time. so looks like the supply outlives the demand now.
For sure a lot of panic sales lately due to the uncertainties. Conclusions thrown left and right with everyone also having an agenda. But in terms of net returns, there's still an element involving killing off HP as cheaply as possible imo. Which means EST still very much in play to provide an edge. Success in here has always been about finding edges and will remain so.

But as Soko and sachi both mentioned still too early to really come up with a decent pricecheck (other than reporting recent sales) without this turning into another fullblown 2.0 discussion. There are already numerous other threads for that.

I have asked moderators to remove your post.

/mod note/

the thread topic includes the valuation of crit dmg items.
while pets are not included in the listed 'items' ofc, it's possible that ownership of these pets may have an effect on the valuing of items that have the same buff.
so for now, i'll let the post stand simply as a reminder that some pets also have this buff, unless it's clear that it will derail the topic of the thread (for eg into pricecheck of pets)

/mod note/

the thread topic includes the valuation of crit dmg items.
while pets are not included in the listed 'items' ofc, it's possible that ownership of these pets may have an effect on the valuing of items that have the same buff.
so for now, i'll let the post stand simply as a reminder that some pets also have this buff, unless it's clear that it will derail the topic of the thread (for eg into pricecheck of pets)
I can see it being misunderstood (as shown three times today already) due to calling it "crit size buffs" in the topic but this thread was always about FB and the offensive crit size buff (due to their close connection working in tandem). So mastermesh's and Rick's posts were offtopic by talking about defense buffs and that's what we all reacted on.

I can see it being misunderstood (as shown three times today already) due to calling it "crit size buffs" in the topic but this thread was always about FB and the offensive crit size buff (due to their close connection working in tandem). So mastermesh's and Rick's posts were offtopic by talking about defense buffs and that's what we all reacted on.

Thanks, I see the distinction you're making here. Perhaps the first post needs to be slightly more explicit in it being only offensive crit buffs under discussion, not defensive ones?
I'll amend the thread title to make that more obvious, and remove the offtopic posts.

for what its worth....

I sold the rage 25 UL amp last year for 35k, purchased here on the forums for 5k.

Thanks, I see the distinction you're making here. Perhaps the first post needs to be slightly more explicit in it being only offensive crit buffs under discussion, not defensive ones?
I'll amend the thread title to make that more obvious, and remove the offtopic posts.

Please please please edit back thred title!
Just because some forum troll decided he has to shit in every thread possible doesnt mean this thread is not serving its purpose. 130 replies had no issues.. then came one that cause to edit my thread title... why????

If you want to edit the thread then name it like this please - "Focus Blow and Increase crit dmg buff items"

Back