Focus Blow and Increase crit dmg buff items

with 250k u get to save up 450ped peds per week just by investing them in cld, point is can u save 450ped a week with 1%more fb? i dont think so...
so if u cicle more than 50kped a week with best eco hunting then yes, otherwise no

I cycle somewhat double most of the time and I have decent gear too :)

Just because it doesnt fit you it doesnt have to be something bad, its a real cash economy game. You buy what suits your avatar and playstyle, I dont mind if you think those stuff are worth less and Id be a happy buyer at lower prices ;)

Just curious if the ones that talks down the values wiuld do the same if they looted any of the chosen items ir just easy to have a low opinion while not interested in buying nor has it for sale.

Will take some time to make that list pricing as I get home from holiday with a motivation of why and how much for each item

//Aurora Linzey Zamperath

Just because it doesnt fit you it doesnt have to be something bad, its a real cash economy game. You buy what suits your avatar and playstyle, I dont mind if you think those stuff are worth less and Id be a happy buyer at lower prices ;)

Just curious if the ones that talks down the values wiuld do the same if they looted any of the chosen items ir just easy to have a low opinion while not interested in buying nor has it for sale.

Will take some time to make that list pricing as I get home from holiday with a motivation of why and how much for each item

okay, but we are going offtopic, apologies.

with 250k u get to save up 450ped peds per week just by investing them in cld, point is can u save 450ped a week with 1%more fb? i dont think so...
so if u cicle more than 50kped a week with best eco hunting then yes, otherwise no

Your math seems bit off, heres a pratictal application to savings.

A good eventer can break 9 hotfoot 50 amps at a 40h event.
9 amps at Max dmg on XTLC 1000 yields a cost of 0.90483 PED per shot.
A simple 1% added yields 1 more shot every 100 shots and 9 amps is 137448 shots
137448/100= 1374.8
1374.8 x 0.90483 = 1243.6707384 PED saved in 40 hours

Thats is for a person already at 4% crit bonus.

Then it adds crit bonus as well and for me a serious buff head even without est i got high Lvls of crit bonus added (20%+10%+14%+8%=52%) meaning i get more then one shot every 100 shots (0.94102 ped worth of damage added)
0.9410232 * 1374.8 = 1293.71869536 PED saved

So all in all in 1 single event that 1% added and the easter rings 8% bonus will give 2537.38943376 PED worth of free damage.

Yes this is the very highest of spend scenario but the math remains the same just insert what ever gun you like.

Example Linzey
Bl1950 with rage 35 no enhancers 0.42182 PED/shot .
Every broken amp (10477 Uses) gives 104 free shots at only 1% added over his gear.
Every AMp saves him (no without critbonus added) 44 PED
How many times does he repair amp in 1 day, i bet he knows him self but my guess is 4 times.

Last edited:
Your math seems bit off, heres a pratictal application to savings.

A good eventer can break 9 hotfoot 50 amps at a 40h event.
9 amps at Max dmg on XTLC 1000 yields a cost of 0.90483 PED per shot.
A simple 1% added yields 1 more shot every 100 shots and 9 amps is 137448 shots
137448/100= 1374.8
1374.8 x 0.90483 = 1243.6707384 PED saved in 40 hours

Thats is for a person already at 4% crit bonus.

Then it adds crit bonus as well and for me a serious buff head even without est i got high Lvls of crit bonus added (20%+10%+14%+8%=52%) meaning i get more then one shot every 100 shots (0.94102 ped worth of damage added)
0.9410232 * 1374.8 = 1293.71869536 PED saved

So all in all in 1 single event that 1% added and the easter rings 8% bonus will give 2537.38943376 PED worth of free damage.

Yes this is the very highest of spend scenario but the math remains the same just insert what ever gun you like.

Example Linzey
Bl1950 with rage 35 no enhancers 0.42182 PED/shot .
Every broken amp (10477 Uses) gives 104 free shots at only 1% added over his gear.
Every AMp saves him (no without critbonus added) 44 PED
How many times does he repair amp in 1 day, i bet he knows him self but my guess is 4 times.

u just added 9% instead of 1%,spending 250k instead of 25 summer or 15 ares and, with ur math, u just proved my point. 1%added cant get u save more than 450ped in 40h, and if u do more than 40h hunt per week then you buy it 250k and ur happy, ull pay back ur investment in only 20years or so.

all this without counting that cld are overpriced atm.

also do we know if there is a buff cap for hritical hit chance? if so how much?

As i said in this case is overpriced, i dont mean that it wont find a buyer for 250k, but is the buyer that is making a mistake.

in this case the seller should say "look its overpriced ull prob never be able to resell it at same price but i dont care a shit about that if u want it is 250k coz its the only one available".

Last edited:
Where did i add 9%?

1% plus 8% = 9% crit chance, easter gives only 3% added and a total save in 40h of /8*3 so 951ped every event. and the rest of the year?
u do 40h per week costantly and u get out epileptic with ur wallet empty(joke).

1% plus 8% = 9% crit chance, easter gives only 3% added and a total save in 40h of /8*3 so 951ped every event. and the rest of the year?
u do 40h per week costantly and u get out epileptic with ur wallet empty(joke).

Why the attitude?

Carle is right. I have different numbers but also a bit different gear.
And seems u dont know what easter ring does.
8% is crit damage. Not focus blow. Also a prt which is harder to calc is defense buffs that are saving some more money.
450 peds easily can be saved during a day when hunting with a good setup. There was an awesome example in this thread that showed how much a 400ped ring gives an impact on a fast gun. Now take m83 predator( slow gun - better effect from crit damage) add whatever gear u wish and calc again. Decent grinder spends about 50-100k on ammo per week. Thats massive savings if he adds any ring/scope/sight/armor over his base setup.

And no its not offtopic. Its actually spot on to talk about what some items benefit you. However i want this disccussion to be constructive and friendly and not pointing fingers or calling names.

It's retarded markup, and then you can't sell it.

Depends on what side of the fence you're on. I'd say lot of the items in this thread have retarded markup, but then the haves would say it's amazing. In the end, it just means I won't buy one for that price because the math doesn't fit. But for someone who plays 24/7 or at least half that with superior dps, maybe it does. Just like enhancers.. they are a ripoff.. price built in for est use coupled with shortage/hoarding. Just means I won't use them. ;)

In the end, it's whatever someone wants to pay for them.

Not sure if you refer to me. I stick with the math and I spent time building my sheet because of all the overhyping of items and the fake Infos I've seen the last year. We've talked about that. But again, it's whatever people want to pay for them and prices will go down (or up) based on demand. If someone wants to pay 300k for Easter ring, God bless them. That's what makes this game great.

Price is always what people would pay for. The Mod vicory is at top now, but sooner or later people will overmine or overgrind the items and get those items at cheaper price.

I have sold 3x Mk1 scopes for 14, 15 and lastely 19k.
Mk1 sight I have sold 8k.

2x summer rings for 24 (my friend) and 26k (my own).

The game is simple. The long u keep holding ur items, the more new items will come. Game has to develop with new more interesting items so expect that value will somehow drop mostly in the minus while in some few cases up in positiv.

Rocky

Price is always what people would pay for. The Mod vicory is at top now, but sooner or later people will overmine or overgrind the items and get those items at cheaper price.

I have sold 3x Mk1 scopes for 14, 15 and lastely 19k.
Mk1 sight I have sold 8k.

2x summer rings for 24 (my friend) and 26k (my own).

The game is simple. The long u keep holding ur items, the more new items will come. Game has to develop with new more interesting items so expect that value will somehow drop mostly in the minus while in some few cases up in positiv.

Rocky

Mod Vic is ridiculously expensive right now. 17k ped investment for something you cant even sell? Part of the reason rings/such are a good investment is because they save you money and retain value to an extent. The problem with mod vic is that it retains no value, and you need to save a lot of ped with it.

I personally, will stick to EST until mod vic returns to ~7k or less, if it ever does.

Mod Vic is ridiculously expensive right now. 17k ped investment for something you cant even sell? Part of the reason rings/such are a good investment is because they save you money and retain value to an extent. The problem with mod vic is that it retains no value, and you need to save a lot of ped with it.

I personally, will stick to EST until mod vic returns to ~7k or less, if it ever does.

Well, go grind for the items then =)
The more grinds for them, the cheaper it will be ;)

I will get there too as this armor is a must to get

Well, go grind for the items then =)
The more grinds for them, the cheaper it will be ;)

How many grinds doesnt matter, 1 grinds or 100, same amount will drop (courtesy of the fucked up wave system once again)

I will get there too as this armor is a must to get

Until Caly team comes out with a set with better buffs.

That we can actually trade.

I won't buy account bound items.

Or plates?!

Ark has 2 sets of UL plates.. the gold rush ones and the smuggler plates. I would imagine we will have new UL Stripper Thong plates from Rocktropia before Calypso does a 3rd set.

Ark has 2 sets of UL plates.. the gold rush ones and the smuggler plates. I would imagine we will have new UL Stripper Thong plates from Rocktropia before Calypso does a 3rd set.

Sorry for off topic.. BUT THIS comment made my day! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Leave thongs for their own buffs, simply cuz i know how much a "chosen" underwear can be worth ;)

Leave thongs for their own buffs, simply cuz i know how much a "chosen" underwear can be worth ;)

395k and a handjob, if you believe the forum thread. :D

Small bump for Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt that was sold for 20k peds.

Any others sold yet?

All Ark (L) guns, Jungle series weapons now add 1% focused blow when upgraded at the ANUBIS terminal. (provided you have the rank for the gun)

According to achievements all models should unlock eventually.

All Ark (L) guns, Jungle series weapons now add 1% focused blow when upgraded at the ANUBIS terminal. (provided you have the rank for the gun)

According to achievements all models should unlock eventually.

Hey, good point! Do all give crit chance aka FB? Or some give other buffs too?
Also afaik Arkadia doesnt have any mid-high level guns, is that still correct? I think last time i looked or was told its up to like level 50-60?!

Small bump for Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt that was sold for 20k peds.

Any others sold yet?

Sold for? I still see it on auction? :scratch2:

i think you see some other than cobalt on auction....

Or confused it for one of the other Mayhem pistols.

Whatever is the case it's a great pistol to skill up with, I'm not surprised it sold for the price it did.

The only minor issue I'd have with the smaller mayhem pistols: is that the guns are suited to 300-600hp mobs due to the range. Higher chance to lose crit dmg on the kill shot? due to being restricted to hunting smaller mobs (unless imp/mod restoration) that take less shots to kill because defense costs will kill efficiency with a short range pistol on 1000hp+ mob. Example, cobalt killing 600hp mob taking 11 shots. Imk2 on prot 2910hp taking 32 shots.

Last edited:
The only minor issue I'd have with the smaller mayhem pistols: is that the guns are suited to 300-600hp mobs due to the range. Higher chance to lose crit dmg on the kill shot? due to being restricted to hunting smaller mobs (unless imp/mod restoration) that take less shots to kill because defense costs will kill efficiency with a short range pistol on 1000hp+ mob. Example, cobalt killing 600hp mob taking 11 shots. Imk2 on prot 2910hp taking 32 shots.

I dont see that as a problem on thees guns. I have been using heliotrope. Max dmg is 52 on that and i absolutely love it. Even on bigger Big Bulks i feel its performing extremly well. So i really really dont think u are limited to low level mobs with the small mayhem pistols. Maybe regen is smth to factor in thou.

Back