Stalker
Society
illuminox
Leon Slippery Shockwave
SOLD

Taking offers on King Kong TG-U60 that I won i CL
This rifle has a great combo of range, DPS and low lvl rec
It supports mod evil and average DPS is 79.5 (Tier 0) at 2.959 eco range 85,8
When you add a simple imp ares you have DPS 86,74 (Tier 0) at 2,99 eco range 85,8
With this DPS and range you can take down several mobs before they reach you so using EST is possible here

Tier 0.9
Tier 1 TT cost = 355ped

PC here
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?291336-Tg-u60

AUD can be part of trade. Max 5k ped

BO TT+28k
BO will be decreased until gun is sold

For discussion of price see PC thread :)

Last edited:
Amazing rifle . Would seriously be interested if I had the coin to make an offer. Consider this a free bump =) Goodluck with the sale tho you won't need it for this rifle

Can you kill Proteron before they reach you with this?

I have not had time to try this yet but with imp ares and and some run bonus I think its possible. Young should not be a problem since I can take them with redeemer and tier5 arso before they hit me and those have low range

bump bump....

There are already bids in on it from a few people

would be awesome know current price....

Bump bump bump

<- 24.5k PED

Lowered BO to 32k

Bump bump bump

BO lowered to +31k

<- 25.5k PED

Bump bump bump.....

BO lowered to +30k

Lowered BO to +29k

Bump bump bump

BO is now +28k

+28k from me, BO
( I don't see any name there updated in the first page )

BO!?!? Nah thats fish!

BO is met by another buyer. I updated this thread Yesterday at 20:35. and send you a mail.
The buyer said he needs time to collect some peds and I am not impossible and understand that.

If the buyer don't have the peds in one week the gun will be up for sale again. And since you also offer BO it will go to you if you are still interested.
It's up to the buyer if he wants to go public.

+28k from me, BO
( I don't see any name there updated in the first page )

BO is met by another buyer. I updated this thread Yesterday at 20:35. and send you a mail.
The buyer said he needs time to collect some peds and I am not impossible and understand that.

If the buyer don't have the peds in one week the gun will be up for sale again. And since you also offer BO it will go to you if you are still interested.
It's up to the buyer if he wants to go public.

what can I say ....

"
Slippery said:
I can update the thread with you offer but it is easier if you bid directly in the thread from now on. The highest bid will always be in there:) The you can check the price and bid in the same place, plus everyone can see who the bidder is. I am no fan of shady auctions where you don't know the bidder.
"

so are u or are u not the fan of the shady auctions?
is what u said to me in pm, o what I should believe bout the buyer if u don't update the post.

Last edited:
When someone bids, the other bidder want to know if the bidder exist or not. If someone takes it for BO the other bidder can not overbid that so the need for you to know who took it for BO is not relevant.
If BO was 30k and someone bid 28k then I would publish the name as I have done in this thread all the time.
I do not see how this is shady. BO is not the same as bidding. You should know that.

what can I say ....

""

so are u or are u not the fan of the shady auctions?
is what u said to me in pm, o what I should believe bout the buyer if u don't update the post.

To avoid anymore confusion.
It was I that made the BO offer. I contacted him yesterday ingame about the gun and we made a deal about it.
But since I don't have the funds ready straight away I asked for a few days extra to gather the peds.

He told me I got 1 week and if I don't have it by then the gun would go to the second highest bidder.
Sorry for the confusion.

To avoid anymore confusion.
It was I that made the BO offer. I contacted him yesterday ingame about the gun and we made a deal about it.
But since I don't have the funds ready straight away I asked for a few days extra to gather the peds.

He told me I got 1 week and if I don't have it by then the gun would go to the second highest bidder.
Sorry for the confusion.

ty,

for a mom I thought he just said someone did a BO just to keep the +28, since I offered him something meantime. I had my doubts.

Back