Question: Invisible pvp'er at fort Cayuze

XLT

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Xrated La Tina
Someone in Fort Cayuze tried to kill me not a problem whit it, but he/she was invisible coulden't even select target whit fap on him very strange. I guess he/she knew what was doing cus i told he was invisible and kept shooting invisible after i told i was recording he came visible again. Is this a well know exploit or is it new?

known and reported already.

:/

yeah i could see his shots and him on radar but not him to aim he was harrasing my brother and he is a noob :D

Is this the armor/wings thing or did they fix that?

Well, I don't know about this case but there is another.

I sure hope you report this chap

i reported him 2 years ago and as you can see he is still doing it.

Ahh saw him, know him, reported him (long time ago). A full time exploiter. Using all he can find. (at leas from my expirience) So he is still here and thats one of the reasons why my Ava_ _r is for S_ll! :scratch2::rolleyes::D

Anyone here selling a moonshine set?

Jk, stupid as fuck. Dumb bugs ruining pvp.

Ohh damn so he's been reported for years and still nothing... So what do u need to do to get a ban in this game??

Ohh damn so he's been reported for years and still nothing... So what do u need to do to get a ban in this game??

I don't know about bans, but the only way to force MA to fix things is to get as many people as possible to exploit them.

The guy you saw at Cayuze should have been perma-banned years ago...

Very sad, sorry.

EDIT: Maybe we should start another wave of mass reports against these guys. I'm all for it.

I don't know about bans, but the only way to force MA to fix things is to get as many people as possible to exploit them.

The guy you saw at Cayuze should have been perma-banned years ago...

Very sad, sorry.

EDIT: Maybe we should start another wave of mass reports against these guys. I'm all for it.

Made a support case yesterday night. Its unbelivable because this guy can go to lootable pvp and loot ppl very easy and the victim wont know because radar is not active in pvp so they think its a skilled sniper...

Back