Can Anything be done... i dont know who to ask....

Any way we can get into contact with the owner(s) of the Cornoanterion domes on Foma? Mindark gives us this wonderful 5k kill misison and teh corno's are almost nonexistant making it impossible to do mission. Now yes I understand its up to land owner to fertilize blah blah blah. But we usually have other options other places to go when a land owner doesnt have enough/maturity level. With theese its impossible. I mean you head to biodome 290 and the welcome screen even says its Cornoanterion Nightmare with high maturity... In reality you walk in there are like 3 cornoanterion youngs mixed with atrox..... Its a nightmare alright just not in any good way. Dome 19 is basically same issue It would be in the land owners and minarks interest to mayby look into this.. Im anxious to spend parts of my tax return hunting up there :). Im hoping whomever owns this part of Foma(domes 19 and 20) may see this and try to fix it? Thanx

Hi, my first thoughts are that fomas main income will be mining.
I cant see there would be enough hunters to justify turning density up and losing nearly all the mining income

To find the owner just go the fert terminal and see what the name is :)

Whats the point of having this nice 5k misison and mobs up on foma then? i havent dropped a bomb in over 6 months But it would be great if I could hunt there just like every other planet. BTW I did find his name but not sure how that will help... Dont want to post the name here cause im not sure of the forum rules regarding that..... Also havign his name does what? Im not sure how to just write someone a letter dont you need like a clickable name to insert into your mail due to nicnames beign used and such? Also this person could just be an investor who may not be in game all the time so IDK. mayby others have an idea? Mayby bring the daspletors and cornanterions to a special place on calypso then an instance possibly. If not then why not get rid of the iron mission altogether then? Giving us misiosns we have no realistic goal to ever finish is pointless

Giving us misiosns we have no realistic goal to ever finish is pointless
There's a lot of iron missions out there that some have no realistic goal of ever finishing... The one you mention is only one of many imho.

i diasgree i can hunt almost all irons in game on calypso at least... defenders steelbirds for instance i thoght were gonna be impossible but I was wrong just gotta find the right land area.Same with high maturity merps finished the bronze on that quickly... only with cornoanterion they are only found in 2 places. The ONLY other misiosn someone could have an issue with is falxangius but there is a land area with plenty of stalkers so just gotta get tougher is all but they are still there at least waiting for me

The owner is sick, dying or dead :(

Can't be helped if MA wanna do something with it or maybe let the DNA of those drop?

Hello,

yes to all posters before..and foma is also a sepereate story...
same goes to dasp when you have a bigger team or 2 teams ...then waiting also for repawn...

its the same for like 1 year...it looks like abandonded,never maintained domes...like the owners dont come online anymore for checking :-(

Whats the point of having this nice 5k misison and mobs up on foma then? i havent dropped a bomb in over 6 months But it would be great if I could hunt there just like every other planet. BTW I did find his name but not sure how that will help... Dont want to post the name here cause im not sure of the forum rules regarding that..... Also havign his name does what? Im not sure how to just write someone a letter dont you need like a clickable name to insert into your mail due to nicnames beign used and such? Also this person could just be an investor who may not be in game all the time so IDK. mayby others have an idea? Mayby bring the daspletors and cornanterions to a special place on calypso then an instance possibly. If not then why not get rid of the iron mission altogether then? Giving us misiosns we have no realistic goal to ever finish is pointless

If you have the name of the avatar just press "J" and click the "Player registry" button. Search for him there. Then you can click the "copy link" button in the lower right corner, then paste the link in chat, right click it and select: Avatar / "Compose message". Write him about the issue. If he ever gets online he will see the message in his Message Center.

The last terms you agreed to says stuff about your account being liquidated if you not around for a year or so.

I guess this is what they will do if an owner goes missing for a year .........

But it may take a while for that to happen, lol.

Yeah unfortunately I think the owner has health issues, and didn't think to prepare a backup manager.

Such a shame too, ever since I returned in 2010 its been mismanaged. That place used to be so active, was well run when ND had it.

Go figure now I can solo Dasp, I can't think about completing the mission ive already spend a fair amount on.

Cornos I would have spent 10's of k's of peds on already as it used to be one of my favorite mobs, and domes in 2008. And while I am sure I already completed it back before it was a mission, I'd kill em again with a smile on my face.

Well mayby someone from mindark sees this post and understands this person could very well be sick or dying. and as very sad as that is Mindark should also do something perhaps create a instance for them on caly then. As Mindarks player base shouldnt also have to suffer over something they have no control over. Its just a thought

They have made Mobs that were previously only in owned LAs spawn in the "wild"
There is no reason they couldn't do this here for this mob

When ND put it CND for sale up until the current time, it hasn't been the same.
I went there and enjoyed the hunting - i guess you can go to CP for that instead

But CND had mob maturities you didn't see anywhere like Snable Stalkers, etc
dumb mob? maybe, but I thought it was cool then. When I came back when the place was
almost sold I was upset. It was a shell of it's former self.

Back