Hogglo Diablos Return!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
There have been confirmed sightings of aggressive Hogglo Diablos in the PVP zone southeast of Fort Argus!

It seems the Diablo-breeding desperado “Gareth The Rogue Tamer” is back in business. The criminal is widely believed to be responsible for the Diablo attack last year after escaping CDF custody.

Colonists hunting in the PVP zone are advised to come well armed and with supporting mercenaries due to the lawlessness of the area.

/CalyNET News

Originally Posted Here

:cool:

Bit too tough for me though.

It seems the shared ones are not respawning.... :laugh:

remind i offer taming service at lvl 57 ! incase some1 finds one with a heart to tame :girl:

The shared hogglo's started respawning a hour ago. Nice amount of people there now shooting!

The hogglo's have a 2 hour cycle. Shared hogglo's are spawning right now for another 2 hours [79573, 94028, 175]. They will have 2 hour cooldown after that.

It seems the Diablo-breeding desperado “Gareth The Rogue Tamer” is back in business.

Really? I think he quit! Ever since Bertha first mentioned him, I've been on the lookout for him... he does exist -- found him in the Player Registry, but the big chicken never logs in.

Bertha is too drunk from celebrating her Irishness and forgot to let everyone know that Diablos are attacking again.

Back