Introduce more bound gears into the game!

There are traders and market data fudgers some invest in good faith and make a % speculating but i suspect there are people with shill bidders/stooge-alts or whatever.

Few at fury look odd, but could just be they all log in and stand there all day never moving .

I'm not sure what MA can do really.

If the seller wants only 5k, thats why he set the price there.
If anyone thinks this item is worth 6k, buy it and try to sell it for 6k what is wrong with that?
More auction fee for MA.
Everyone who thinks this item is not worth 6k, simply don´t buy it.

Another reason is that EU economy is not open but strongly closed and controlled by MA.
From day one of PE - MA worked hard to raise prices and inflation up as it is a way to force players to deposit more.
MA use many different methods, one of most evident is scarcity of resources or items in a way that traders are guaranteed that demand will be always higher than items/resources at disposition in given period of time.
Many countries have regulations on margins or value added ect, penalizing too high MU with additional taxes or even block shares on stock exchange if price change too much to protect small investors and until public announcement of reason as for why price change so much.
In EU resellers are almost without risk.
If seller wants 5k and we are almost sure thanks to MA that item will not rain tomorrow in loot than why not earn 1k eh. Lets buy all those for 5k and resell them for 6k. Trader don't play game, he resell and have time to wait on those who play. Trader do not decay, do not invest in avatar, just keep draining peds from game making EU more expensive for everyone else.
There do not exist that trader failed to obtain won item on auction or that bided item evaded auction winner or that
trader won by biding with 42% success using 100% quality peds.
MA newer did anything to stop inflation or to make gameplay cheaper except developing noobs first arrival for 15 years.

If the seller wants only 5k, thats why he set the price there.

If anyone thinks this item is worth 6k, buy it and try to sell it for 6k what is wrong with that?
More auction fee for MA.

Everyone who thinks this item is not worth 6k, simply don´t buy it.

Beside that, at this pricetag, it is far away from beeing unique, outstanding good eco or outstanding good DPS.

Its something midrange, where several other options are available, so this trader is taking a very high risk.
Such items are very good for losing value, beside that, every buyer can see auction history.

Personally I would never buy any mid level item, that is sold at auction within the last week, at 1000 PED higher than last sale.

If anyone buy it, well not the original sellers fault, not the resellers fault, just the buyers fault :)

People should start to use their brain, befor buying something at ingame.

Personally I have bought several items, above its actual marketvalue, but that was because I urgently wanted the items at that time.
I never regret any of this purchases as I still own and use most of this items. Value on all of it has gone down, some lost over 80% untill now, I still don´t care, because I bought to use, not to sell.

I even bought items from resellers, you all know Tzepu aren´t you ?

Another good thing about this traders: Items are easy to find, if you know whom to ask or where to look!

Tzepu or Divinity are always a good if you look for nice items.

You all may hate them, me not.
I prefer to have them around, in case I look for something special I know where I can look.
If I want to sell something fast, I know who got the cash at hand to buy it.

The price in my example were just that, just an example.
It could just as well have been 30k or 60k....
The point was, everyone can't afford to just depo some peds and buy whatever they want to have.
Several struggle a lot to gather amount of peds to be able to progress in level of gears.
It's just luck if you manage to get that item at 5k, if it's gone and later up again for 6k,
the chance is gone for some time get it.
This kills the interest of EU for some sadly.
This kind of reseller just makes things more expensive, they provide no service, but they do
not do something wrong, that's important to remember.
Resellers like Tzepu provides a service, he has a shop and he can help out with trades.
(Known him for over 10yrs now)

Resellers like Tzepu provides a service, he has a shop and he can help out with trades.
(Known him for over 10yrs now)

LOL
What makes Tzepu different to any other trader?
He buy low from auction or P2P or even gets items, because some fails to pay back the pawn at his bank, and then puts it into his shop for more than he paid for.

I don´t see any difference, just that he got a shop and bank, what other traders don´t have.

And exactly Tzepu is one of the traders with a big enough PED card to buy real good items.

So he is doing exactly that what you complained about. He makes it more expencive to upgrade gear at higher levels.
Well no problem for me, but reading your former posts a problem for you, and maybe for others, too.

Back