Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
We have a lot soulbound items, pills, ammo or whatever.

Many of this soulbound things have no value for the owner, speak he won´t use it, just because he got something better, it is broken or it does not fit into his gamestyle.

So my idea is:

Introduce a NPC or terminal, where you can trade in all your soulbound items for tokens (lets call them soultokens).
A soultoken should have be an value of 0.001 pec.
Trading in soulbound will give you the traded in items value in soultokens (1 Uni Ammo = 1 token)
Soultoken is soulbound itself, so not tradeable to other players or TT.
All soulbound items should be tradeable to this terminal/NPC independed of its actual condition, speak broken L items (soulbound) can be traded in aswell.

Introduce a NPC or terminal, where you can buy soulbound items for your soultokens.
This trader/terminal should hold a wide varity of items:

Melee weapons (all kinds)
Ranged weapons (all kinds)
Uni Ammo Packs
Armors (different kinds)
Consumeables (pills)
Mining tools
Healing tools
MF Chips

All this items should be L and soulbound themselves.

With this idea, every unwanted soulbound item or Uni Ammo could be converted into something that you are actually willing to use/consume, therefor produce decay and income for MA.

It also would give a solution for melee hunters that actually can take advantage of the 1% convertion ratio from shrapnel to Uni Ammo. Melee hunters then could trade in their Uni Ammo and use soultokens to get some melee weapons, or other things they want.

Sidenote: This items should not be UBER eco, just as good as something you get for daily tokens, too.

I like this idea, even being tradeable to uni ammo would be enough.

Maybe send idea to MA through support suggestions section, they do read stuff sent.

Cool Idea, though I would always prefer to see a player interaction in there.
I'd rather see bindable crafted items only. Where the item is unlocked until equipped, and then it becomes soul bound.

In the case of the tokens, perhaps use them in blueprints that have or give 100% success rate.

Trade a weapon token for a crafted weapon.....crafter can then use the token to guarantee the next success.
Would be faster, more direct, less frustrating, and less chance of a loss for both the buyer and the crafter, and get the player economy something to work with.

Or something along those lines.

crafter can then use the token to guarantee the next success.

To open to abuse by crafters. Easy way to have many people all of a sudden profit by putting full condition on a high ped/click BP and bang, next click instant profit.

MA would go broke quickly

The pills you can't tt I think are given to you in lieu of deposit fees. Same with universal ammo, you have to shoot it or mine with it, MA will get their cut (from most people).

The pills you can't tt I think are given to you in lieu of deposit fees. Same with universal ammo, you have to shoot it or mine with it, MA will get their cut (from most people).

In that case there shouldn't be a problem in converting pills to universal ammo.

To the OP idea... I don't know, while it sounds good, I wouldn't want new soulbound-oriented services and mechanics to be implemented as it would push us further and further down that road. Simple refining into universal ammo would be more than enough.

In that case there shouldn't be a problem in converting pills to universal ammo

Well, they get 100% of the pill and about 10% of the ammo, so what wouldn't work for them.

I have an idea, let me sell what I own to the tt terminal or to another player via trade or auction for peds that I can withdraw if I want to.

There's quite obviously a major lack of trust in their own game in MA offices those last 5-6 years. As a result we keep getting those strange ideas, like bound items in a RCE game -
an attempt to improve RCE by making it less RCE.

Doesn't make any sense? Exactly, you got it.

Now, here's something that makes sense:
I have an idea, let me sell what I own to the tt terminal or to another player via trade or auction for peds that I can withdraw if I want to.

Last edited:
In that case there shouldn't be a problem in converting pills to universal ammo.

To the OP idea... I don't know, while it sounds good, I wouldn't want new soulbound-oriented services and mechanics to be implemented as it would push us further and further down that road. Simple refining into universal ammo would be more than enough.

As I designed the idea, there is not exactly more soulbound, as you need to have soulbound already to use it.
You will be able to convert soulbound, you already have into some other soulbound, that may be of better use for you.
Especially good for melee hunters, that can convert their shrapnels into uni ammo for 101% as every ranged hunter may do it, and then trade the uni ammo into a sword. Actually melee hunters have a disadvantage with looting shrapnels. Ranged hunters and traders profit on this disadvantage.

As all this items you can get should be L, this items would be broken sooner or later, speak consumed.

Imho there is no difference, if ranged hunter uses soulbound uni ammo, or melee hunter uses soulbound swords, its exactly the same effect for MA.

Well, they get 100% of the pill and about 10% of the ammo, so what wouldn't work for them.

Thats a valid point.

More votes please.

If I should bring this to MAs office by support, more votes or statements would be welcome.

Back