PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Thread: What level...?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

What level...?

Ok... so what level do u need to be before your whip works on atrox young? Found one but got message that level isn't high enough... Also what other mobs have level restrictions like this? Would be mighty bad if you decayed like crazy to get some uber rare mob to spawn only to find out u can't tame it do to level restrictions

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gray SnowLeopard Felix
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    When the heart has a white X, the mob is too big for you to tame. That's why people can offer taming services.
    I left a tamable Kong on Rocktropia a few months ago because I couldn't tame it and no one else around had the skills to do it. The Hogglo Pygmies cannot be tamed by just anyone.
    And just yesterday, I found a tamable Oratan Miner on Arkadia, but again didn't have the skills to tame it myself, but this time a soc mate was to tame it (took him about half-hour).
    You think it's broken just because you have had poor returns for less than a week? -- Kim Welter, on Loot 2.0

the first 5years >>> BooBGirL Juicy WeT ...>>>>...and...now...>>>>... Juicy Fruit Monster
    Society
    Fresh & Funky
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeopard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When the heart has a white X, the mob is too big for you to tame. That's why people can offer taming services.
    I left a tamable Kong on Rocktropia a few months ago because I couldn't tame it and no one else around had the skills to do it. The Hogglo Pygmies cannot be tamed by just anyone.
    And just yesterday, I found a tamable Oratan Miner on Arkadia, but again didn't have the skills to tame it myself, but this time a soc mate was to tame it (took him about half-hour).
    gah watch out for rumors ... maybe talk to me ingame i will help if i can ... far as i know are pets like sib weapons and need some lvls above the lvl ... like 3-5 lvl ...
    at this point it would help a lot if ppl with diffrent lvls take a look at em and compare there personal bars they see

els the white line at the spirit bar is a indicator if u kinda maxed the pet taming wise , if the white line is at the middle of the spirit bar are u maxed at this pet , only rings will help to rise the success change more...

Independent Tamer since 2005
    feel free to msg me for Petīs , service and anything els around Petīs
    (O.O) (oo)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    All mobs have that restriction. A complete taming noob on Caly for example can tame only the puny bristlehogs. A short bit later the bunnies get available. And so on.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    Would be mighty bad if you decayed like crazy to get some uber rare mob to spawn only to find out u can't tame it do to level restrictions
    Happened to me 2 days ago Was killing steampunks for 8 hours non-stop only to discover that I can't tame the robot when it finally spawned. But that's my fault, should have googled beforehand what level are they.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Showed couldn't tame a trox at 14 tamer, hit 15 and can so theres your answer .

So Level 15 Tamer must be minimum requirement to tame atrox, I had adjusted taming ring on also and took me 4 attempts i think
    Last edited by Norbert; 02-04-2017 at 15:06.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Aleph Levi Benzait
    Society
    Utopia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    Showed couldn't tame a trox at 14 tamer, hit 15 and can so theres your answer .

So Level 15 Tamer must be minimum requirement to tame atrox, I had adjusted taming ring on also and took me 4 attempts i think
    Got this same result 15 Pet Tamer

It's an expensive pet to tame

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Maybe someone could make a thread with the level requirements.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gray SnowLeopard Felix
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Maybe someone could make a thread with the level requirements.
    Or list all the pets & their requirements on Entropedia? And stables...
    You think it's broken just because you have had poor returns for less than a week? -- Kim Welter, on Loot 2.0

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Cassandra Red Savage
    Society
    The House - Of The Dark Legion
    Images
    Your taming profession level needs to be at or above the level of the mob that you want to tame. Simple

I'm Human, we've not conquered any planets yet, so we just kick the crap out of each other - Farscape.
    All you need for happiness is chocolate and cats
    Avatar born 12th April 2011. Calypso