What level...?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Ok... so what level do u need to be before your whip works on atrox young? Found one but got message that level isn't high enough... Also what other mobs have level restrictions like this? Would be mighty bad if you decayed like crazy to get some uber rare mob to spawn only to find out u can't tame it do to level restrictions

When the heart has a white X, the mob is too big for you to tame. That's why people can offer taming services.
I left a tamable Kong on Rocktropia a few months ago because I couldn't tame it and no one else around had the skills to do it. The Hogglo Pygmies cannot be tamed by just anyone.
And just yesterday, I found a tamable Oratan Miner on Arkadia, but again didn't have the skills to tame it myself, but this time a soc mate was to tame it (took him about half-hour).

When the heart has a white X, the mob is too big for you to tame. That's why people can offer taming services.
I left a tamable Kong on Rocktropia a few months ago because I couldn't tame it and no one else around had the skills to do it. The Hogglo Pygmies cannot be tamed by just anyone.
And just yesterday, I found a tamable Oratan Miner on Arkadia, but again didn't have the skills to tame it myself, but this time a soc mate was to tame it (took him about half-hour).

gah watch out for rumors ... maybe talk to me ingame i will help if i can ... far as i know are pets like sib weapons and need some lvls above the lvl ... like 3-5 lvl ...
at this point it would help a lot if ppl with diffrent lvls take a look at em and compare there personal bars they see

els the white line at the spirit bar is a indicator if u kinda maxed the pet taming wise , if the white line is at the middle of the spirit bar are u maxed at this pet , only rings will help to rise the success change more...

All mobs have that restriction. A complete taming noob on Caly for example can tame only the puny bristlehogs. A short bit later the bunnies get available. And so on.

Would be mighty bad if you decayed like crazy to get some uber rare mob to spawn only to find out u can't tame it do to level restrictions

Happened to me 2 days ago :) Was killing steampunks for 8 hours non-stop only to discover that I can't tame the robot when it finally spawned. But that's my fault, should have googled beforehand what level are they.

Showed couldn't tame a trox at 14 tamer, hit 15 and can so theres your answer :).

So Level 15 Tamer must be minimum requirement to tame atrox, I had adjusted taming ring on also and took me 4 attempts i think

Last edited:
Showed couldn't tame a trox at 14 tamer, hit 15 and can so theres your answer :).

So Level 15 Tamer must be minimum requirement to tame atrox, I had adjusted taming ring on also and took me 4 attempts i think

Got this same result :lolup: 15 Pet Tamer

It's an expensive pet to tame

Maybe someone could make a thread with the level requirements. :wise:

Maybe someone could make a thread with the level requirements. :wise:

Or list all the pets & their requirements on Entropedia? And stables...

Your taming profession level needs to be at or above the level of the mob that you want to tame. Simple :)

Back