Annoying Mob "Trainer" in Instance

Status

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
This guy has been at it for about 2 hours now.

Miner's Mafia, please keep a better eye on your children. This guy clearly belongs back in daycare.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

In case it's not clear, he tags mobs with a z12 barbella. He also stands in my los to waste my heals and make it harder for me to kill mobs.

Last edited:
unknown.png

Still at it lol.

Didn't you get your own solo instance if you go inside in a team?

Zenzile: what the fuck are you doing
Igi: you tell me
Igi: why you steal mobs
Zenzile: go fuck yourself
Zenzile: ah nice 25 ped
Zenzile: ty asshole
Igi: all yours

hope he mention this
Zenzile
This user is on your Ignore List.

this is not first time i encounter his "nice" behavior
so 2 days in a row i had too much of this.

Igi is a nice guy and i can't say same abou you judging from the screenshots.Using offensive language and throwing insults. Take your medication dude

Zenzile: what the fuck are you doing
Igi: you tell me
Igi: why you steal mobs
Zenzile: go fuck yourself
Zenzile: ah nice 25 ped
Zenzile: ty asshole
Igi: all yours

hope he mention this
Zenzile
This user is on your Ignore List.

this is not first time i encounter his "nice" behavior
so 2 days in a row i had too much of this.

I just got this EST today, gtfo with your lying trash.

Yea btw, you can go fuck yourself.

Igi is a nice guy and i can't say same abou you judging from the screenshots.Using offensive language and throwing insults. Take your medication dude

Lol, you his friend coming over to dicksuck and make him look like a victim?

Yea, I told him to fuck off and you can too. Go hump eachother somewhere else and stop training/fucking with people's hunts..

I just got this EST today, gtfo with your lying trash.

Yea btw, you can go fuck yourself.

you send everyone there so you dont eaven remember this msg in CF:)

" Lol, how are the new rings better than hween 2015? You are legit retarded. Increased crit % is one of the best stats as it increases eco. Faster reload is far less desirable. Likewise decreased crit dmg is a strong lifesaving stat.

The 1% lifesteal alone makes this better than christmas 2016, and the crit increase w/ decreased crit dmg makes this better than hween 2016.

Go fuck yourself and find another seller "

guess you have "go fuck yourself" as your signature :D

well best wishes for you too :)))

you send everyone there so you dont eaven remember this msg in CF:)

" Lol, how are the new rings better than hween 2015? You are legit retarded. Increased crit % is one of the best stats as it increases eco. Faster reload is far less desirable. Likewise decreased crit dmg is a strong lifesaving stat.

The 1% lifesteal alone makes this better than christmas 2016, and the crit increase w/ decreased crit dmg makes this better than hween 2016.

Go fuck yourself and find another seller "

guess you have "go fuck yourself" as your signature :D

well best wishes for you too :)))

OMFG!! You are the guy who tried to convince me that hween 2015 was shit now and tried to resell a bunch of my stuff?

"Hi, ill offer you 12k for the Halloween Ring 2015"

"ive turned down 20k nty. its the 2nd best left handed ring."

"Let me know if you change your mind and sell it for 10k"

Wow lmao, get the fuck out of this game please. You are a rude piece of shit cancerous reseller.

Not only do you lowball me and insult me via PM, but you also try to rip me off on nearly everything I was selling. And then when I meet you ingame you train mobs on me and block my fap/shots.

OMFG!! You are the guy who tried to convince me that hween 2015 was shit now and tried to resell a bunch of my stuff?

"Hi, ill offer you 12k for the Halloween Ring 2015"

"ive turned down 20k nty. its the 2nd best left handed ring."

"Let me know if you change your mind and sell it for 10k"

Wow lmao, get the fuck out of this game please. You are a rude piece of shit cancerous reseller.

Simple as that i had 12k spent 2 of them and left 10 soooo use your leg fingers too and make the math :)

i share my opinion about the ring and its value no insulting msg from my side

but i still wonder why no one banned this guy yet ?!! >>>>>>>>>>> Zenzile <<<<<<<<<<<
is this a trash talking forum or something

and dont mind if i dont care about your post anymore i plan to do something more exiting like playing my favorite game :wtg:

Simple as that i had 12k spent 2 of them and left 10 soooo use your leg fingers too and make the math :)

i share my opinion about the ring and its value no insulting msg from my side

but i still wonder why no one banned this guy yet ?!! >>>>>>>>>>> Zenzile <<<<<<<<<<<
is this a trash talking forum or something

and dont mind if i dont care about your post anymore i plan to do something more exiting like playing my favorite game :wtg:

What are leg fingers, and what are you on?

Mobtrains in none pvp zones is looked at as harrasment and some ppl have gotten temp lock for it! So it it's an issue just report him

Last edited:
Status
Back