Want to make some extra PED?

ana305

Mature
Society
Entropians United
Ana Anastasia Vela
Society looking for officer. PED bonus paid.

Hello there. My name is Ana, (Darryl IRL) and I am looking to hire someone, to help me out with the society I am in. I work a full time job, and unfortunately do not have as much time as I would like to dedicate to recruiting, making team events, and keeping our society together.

So, who am I looking for exactly? Well, someone who has been playing on Entropia for at least 1 year or more and has a decent idea of how the economy works, hunting, mining and crafting.

Our society [UAF] (United Armed Forces) Has been around since 2009. It has had ups and downs as many have, but has remained through alot of changes. We still have many members, but some are less active, and we are looking to get some fresh people in, and have fun together.

Our society strives to be helpful to new players, and to have fun. We are not pinching every PED possible, but we are careful and responsible with some of the stuff we do.

Feel free to check out our website, learn more about us, and check out some of the videos of our team events. Hunting, exploring, and even a treasure hunt!

The person must be interested in having a more "social" side of Entropia. ( Which I feel is lacking in general) And be willing to help new players, give advice, do team hunts,etc. They will be responsible for posting in rookie chat, and 2 planet chats a recruitment message,and will need to try and recruit at least 3 new members per week.

The job will pay out 10 PED per week, to start, with a bonus. There is room for higher pay scale, given how much time and effort is put into your job, and how well you do.

If you are interested please sign up on our forums here: http://entropiauaf.freeforums.net

Make a post under the "recruitment" area, and state you are applying for recruitment officer, and mention this post here. Be sure to include your avatar name, and days/times you will be on.

Thanks, Anastasia

P.S. I realize this is not a ton of PED, It really isnt about the PED. Thats just kind of a small incentive, for a larger idea that our society has in mind for Entropia.
The goal is, to try and have a community of like minded people, who are interested in helping new players, and each other out and just having fun. Even if that doesnt mean squeezing every PEC possible like some players seem to think is the goal of this place ;)

Last edited:
Back