Server Downtime for Patch

Shop fix ! :laugh:

I hope so. We have a problem with people falling through floors and walls disappearing on RT. Do Ark have same issues?

I hope so. We have a problem with people falling through floors and walls disappearing on RT. Do Ark have same issues?

A couple of times in the last four or five weeks, I've fallen through the ground into the waters of underworld, both on Cyrene and Calypso. It is not exactly a new issue (I recall this from 2014) but it's certainly happening a lot more often these days.

A couple of times in the last four or five weeks, I've fallen through the ground into the waters of underworld, both on Cyrene and Calypso. It is not exactly a new issue (I recall this from 2014) but it's certainly happening a lot more often these days.

The shops was fine, but this started after Xmas VU. If you lay carpets down you don't fall through.

This happened to me on Ark as well a little while ago as well.

I always assumed that falling through the ground is due to lag, when you change your position on the client faster than it syncs with the server. Did happen to me only in the first days of Cyrene in 2012, when it was heavily crowded but badly optimized.

yes m8 its bloody awful , started after a patch that was done around Nov 17 last year.
run in everything dissapears , move a fraction they come back , move a bit more they go again :eyecrazy: :cussing:

Valentines day rings.

+std protection
+wife scowl reduction
+ped card depletion

I had to stand on my table in my shop in order not to fall through.

Luckily I have many tables.

All Alts will be removed from the game tomorrow.

Slipshod construction. Never trust a DJ to build a world.

yes m8 its bloody awful , started after a patch that was done around Nov 17 last year.
run in everything dissapears , move a fraction they come back , move a bit more they go again :eyecrazy: :cussing:

Look like a platform bug then. Good old MA fix booths and shops on Caly and Forma that has not worked for years. Then screw up shops on other planets. I can just see ith when JBK gets his space update, MS will be bugged and cant use them. This of course will be a summer VU, when Ma are on their jollys and will have to wait 3 months before their back. :laugh:

Look like a platform bug then. Good old MA fix booths and shops on Caly and Forma that has not worked for years. Then screw up shops on other planets. I can just see ith when JBK gets his space update, MS will be bugged and cant use them. This of course will be a summer VU, when Ma are on their jollys and will have to wait 3 months before their back. :laugh:

It actually is a platform issue.

I bet the problem I have been having taming nusuls south of redoubtable firebase is related to falling through the floors on rock apartments and endless item loading in ark stores. When there is lag, my taming ability seems to freeze me into the ground. I cant do anything at all. No shoot. No whip. No "T" to revive. No getting in vehicle, although I can place it right near. I can whirl around but not jump. Nothing but a relog works.

So, this patch is probably not addressing these bugs but adding new features that bring out new bugs to offset the old bugs. I hope not.

I hope we get a little teaser content in this patch.

are the servers down yet ?

Yes servers are down atm.

Although it says on top of loggin screen: "All Systems Online", the Launch button is greyed out. :D

Hoping for more updates to the plot deeds...

like more uses for the transgen stuff..

easier to acquire DNA Fragments..... (higher drop rates / more mobs that drop it)...

a use for the water stuff that comes from plants would be nice...

more stuff to build on the plot deeds other than just snug and garden....

so nobody even knows what the patch did?

no typing a splittable quantity anymore?

I seem to have lost the ability, when splitting a stack-able, or when setting the floor number on a televator, or feeding a pet, to just type in my desired value. Seems since the latest patch i now must use the arrow buttons to set a quantity.

Just me or anyone else??

I seem to have lost the ability, when splitting a stack-able, or when setting the floor number on a televator, or feeding a pet, to just type in my desired value. Seems since the latest patch i now must use the arrow buttons to set a quantity.

Just me or anyone else??

I never knew you could type it in, all these years I have used the arrows. Wow.

Hoping for more updates to the plot deeds...

like more uses for the transgen stuff..

easier to acquire DNA Fragments..... (higher drop rates / more mobs that drop it)...

a use for the water stuff that comes from plants would be nice...

more stuff to build on the plot deeds other than just snug and garden....

Apparently they are a wave item so it's not too hard to get a bunch of them if one just rides the waves. The issue is there needs to be more mobs that drop them not a higher drop rate I think. Or a standardized drop rather then waves. Or less people hoarding them like myself (to be fair, I am using them, I just can't use them as fast as I purchase them due to the 4 hour timer)

Just me or anyone else??

Yay! Seems this morning's download fixed the issue. Thanks Mindark!

wish the patch notes were shared on the forum, like in the past, MA. :mad:

Back