Meckel & Loch ML-35

A few weeks ago there Was an ordre for ml-35 in auc for tt+8000 , But there Wasnt sold any so apperently more than that.

Lately i've been seeing orders @ +3k and one selling @ +7k BO on AU... not sure if it sold.

Cheers!

Lately i've been seeing orders @ +3k and one selling @ +7k BO on AU... not sure if it sold.

Cheers!

The 3k ordre have been there for a looong time :)

i did see an order for 4.5k was just wondering if people are selling for that as it never got a buyer from what i seen.

unfortunally, i dont think u can get one for less than 10k not because its Worth it (its not) but because ive been looking for one long time willing to pay up to 5k and didnt even found a seller for it. so my guess (unless another gets dropped from atrax) is that u must overpay it to make smone sell his own one.

unfortunally, i dont think u can get one for less than 10k not because its Worth it (its not) but because ive been looking for one long time willing to pay up to 5k and didnt even found a seller for it. so my guess (unless another gets dropped from atrax) is that u must overpay it to make smone sell his own one.

Well can get one for less than 10k but not eh 5k you wanted...https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?291764-Meckel-amp-Loch-ML-35-T6-6-!!!

Wouldn't the OP have paid a relatively large amount for the T6.6 which would be throwing peds away when upgrading?

AFAIK the newly upgraded item (irrespective of adj/imp/mod) will be T0.0 again with a newly generated TIR 'fingerprint'...or have I misunderstood something there?

Its because the vast majority of low tier ML35s have already been turned into adj versions. Save for a few accounts that don't log in much you would be very lucky to find any below tier 5.

Back