Question: What pet tricks do you most wish your pets could learn?

TumiTimeless

Provider
Tumi Tumi Timeless
I wish my (ALL) pets could learn these two tricks.

1) HUSH. As in, please stop making any noise until we move somewhere else. Actually, would appreciate it if my pet could automatically invoke the "Hush" trick whenever inside a building or service center and not actually performing a trick. Did I say my pet(s)? I meant ALL Pets, because all those noises inside a building are most distracting at times.

2) STAY. As in, Stay in this location until i cancel the STAY command. Probably most useful if invoked Outside of a building. I wish this trick would work -like leaving a vehicle anywhere. If i TP away, or am sent to a revive, or whatever...while the pet is in STAY mode; then, the pet is auto-dismissed.

Well, those are the two tricks I'd most like my pets to learn. Don't get me started about wishing to fly on a Hiryuu ;) pet...

What tricks do you wish your pets could learn?

Eat muscle oil, and other stackables instead of just nutrio.

I'd settle for a option to mute all pets :) It's so anoying

tank
damage
heal

Rather have hunting abilities than buffs like 3% critical damage reduction.

Abilities like:

Attack Add Crit hit buff would be acceptable :)

Block Not Crit Reduce

Fetch Not autoloot

Sic I would trade all of compet for the ability to sic the pet on another pet even if only in pvp

Lure Cute pets could lure mobs into traps or away from aggro

Intimidate And not like a Island Gorilla

Watch Hate being sniped on AH if pet was watching it could let me know :)

First off, I would like to keybind pet tricks so i dont have to right click, hover over trick, then click one.

Second, I would love a taunt spell that allows me to pull aggro off of friends in team hunts

I'd like my autoloot mob to loot more than 5 meters as that doesn't work with at least half the mobs. :tapfinger

tank
damage
heal

Not sure what you mean by tank, Mac.
A pet that can do damage could be most useful.
Healing, oh yeah. The Pet FAP passsive - nice!

Last edited:
Rather have hunting abilities than buffs like 3% critical damage reduction.

Abilities like:

Attack Add Crit hit buff would be acceptable :)

Block Not Crit Reduce

Fetch Not autoloot

Sic I would trade all of compet for the ability to sic the pet on another pet even if only in pvp

Lure Cute pets could lure mobs into traps or away from aggro

Intimidate And not like a Island Gorilla

Watch Hate being sniped on AH if pet was watching it could let me know :)

Sic on another pet - nice. Well thought out tricks-all, Aloisius!
Cute- hahaha! Didn't Jack London write about that one ;)

haha Love it- an AH Bot-Pet ;)

Last edited:
First off, I would like to keybind pet tricks so i dont have to right click, hover over trick, then click one.

Second, I would love a taunt spell that allows me to pull aggro off of friends in team hunts

Taunt. Most useful trick it would be indeed!

THIS --> keybind pet tricks so i dont have to right click, hover over trick, then click one.

And, while were at it, let's add "Feed Pet" to a keybind also perhaps?

I'd like my autoloot mob to loot more than 5 meters as that doesn't work with at least half the mobs. :tapfinger

Most Definitely! At least it seems that 5m will stack onto other buffs from rings pills etc.

Eat nanocubes and shit explosives.

Hahaha- mmmm... sounds familiar, Svarog, kinda like a crafting attempt.... hee hee hee. So happy I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this!
:lolup:

Last edited:
You know you can click the button to the right of reply to this comment to fit all the quotes into one post?

Back