EU tracker problem.

Pavlov

Mature
Richard Mister Pavlov
Hi Gents

I am trying to set up entropia tracker, but it doesn't work.
My system Win 10.
It shows all the time Program status stopped whatever I do.
I checked firewall I checked my antivirus. ... no problem found.

anybody can help?

btw by server in the app - it shows no server.

pavlov

Works fine on Win 10 for me. Maybe something in the tracker client settings that needs to be changed?

Have you properly selected the location of chat.log file in the settings?

ahaaa, forgot about that. thx man.

btw it works now in full screen?

I am always in full screen and it worked for me since years, so nothing new there :D

I am always in full screen and it worked for me since years, so nothing new there :D

I Hope it works :) 2 years ago it didn't. :) only black screens.

with win 10, tracker will not take screen shots in full screen - they turn out black. there's no problem in windowed though.

with win 10, tracker will not take screen shots in full screen - they turn out black. there's no problem in windowed though.

my screen is not comfortable to use in windowed mode...
is there an another option? like this tracker?

hello,

since not very long time,you can also use eu in windowed fullscreen (graphics, option "fullscreen mode->windowed+mark at fullscreen)

also check in windows itself if screenshots were taken correct , e.g. in win7 it was an aero problem, you can google tests and fixes with win 10

if the screenie in win 10 works,you can also check the new inbuilt screenie option in eu, (icon in action book,system tab says where it will be stored)

then you look at the tracker again,maybe also a prob with a videocard setting etc...last chance will be writing the programmer of eu tracker then...

Eddie

I just had the same problem - ty Svarog your solution worked - genius guru as ever

+rep

never worked for me in fullscreen, only fullscreen window (which looks like fullcreen, but isn`t)

Back