Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Free For All Category

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
In its second year, the Free For All category was once again hugely popular and highly competitive. The market for FFA Stars was very active, with tens of thousands of FFA Stars changing hands in private trades and auction transactions.

Place - Avatar Name - Points - Prize(s)
  • 1st Place - Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir -1442543 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Viridian
  • 2nd Place - Gaina Messi91 Cristi -1004039 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
  • 3rd Place - Aurora Linzey Zamperath -658139 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
  • 4th Place - Jabez JAG Groove -378625 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Azure
  • 5th Place - TheRock Animalcommander RockY -330333 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 10000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 6th Place - Valeriya Milachka Ponamareva -280880 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 7500 PED Universal Ammo
  • 7th Place - jimmy mcmarty hoffa -265695 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 8th Place - mg Joda VVV VVV -230944 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 2500 PED Universal Ammo
  • 9th Place - Karlos Gringo Gringos -180801 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 10th Place - Life At Death -167201 - Christmas Ring 2016
  • 11th Place - Kayoz The Hunter -149952 - 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 12th Place - Gechka Gechka Gencinis -141729 - 4000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 13th Place - Mista Jagwarr Flayer -134777 - 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 14th Place - MH Grave Digger -126368 - 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 15th Place - Leon Slippery Shockwave -117516 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo

Congratulations to all the winners!

FFA prizes will be awarded tomorrow, Feb. 8.

The results for the solo category require additional verification, due to reports of potential abuses related to team mechanics. We plan to release those results next week.

Originally Posted Here

Gz Rampsy :yay:

nicely done all. Gz to all winners. Rampsy takes the cake on this :)

~8000 PED for Christmas Ring 2016, that's not too bad.

Grats winners!

Wooah :)

Thanks Messi!

I had heard you guys in WSS had 2m+ combined, so I had expected to be in second, thought you had put it all together first.

I later heard you guys split, but wasn't sure if I'd make it vs a split either, I'm really happy now :)

Gratz to the other winners too! it was a nice battle.

Many thanks to everyone who sold me points, this win is thanks to all of you :)

Dammit 11th, I knew I needed more points -_-

Gg, nice format and everybody participating wins. From the ones selling points to the real contenders, was good fun!!

What's up with the solo category investigation?

Do folks still have the ffa stars? Didn't see any in auction. Figure that they might make a nice decoration in the estates since they look just like the old school stars, but are stackable.

Many thanks to everyone who sold me points, this win is thanks to all of you :)

You're welcome. Thanks for the peddies! and gz! I wouldn't mind having a go with that pistol :)

thats one expensive first place :laugh:

JAG, hit me up if you are selling that Azure! :)

Why we do not have points listed like 2015??

I feel this result like a blackbox as there is no points listed for these winners. Why we do not have points listed as year 2015? Something wired this time:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

What's up with the solo category investigation?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

I am always bemused at the lengths people will go to in order to try and cheat a system :laugh:

Gz to all winners , even doe with this format you can buy a place into top 10... :beerchug:

Gz to all winners , even doe with this format you can buy a place into top 10... :beerchug:

First place 1442543 points * average cost per point of .08 ~ 115403.44 PED? Did I do that right?

jesus christ... at 7 pec per point the first place invested a little over 100.000 peds to get the stuff.... and nearly 30k peds more than it wouldve been needed lol
at 10k peds for xmas ring means first place gun is worth more than 90k peds

jesus christ... at 7 pec per point the first place invested a little over 100.000 peds to get the stuff.... and nearly 30k peds more than it wouldve been needed lol
at 10k peds for xmas ring means first place gun is worth more than 90k peds

Paid vs Worth is a different discussion :laugh:

Big grats to all winners!! Some impressive investments into points this year :eyecrazy:

Focused blow hype.

:hammer:

Thanks! I am really happy!
:yay::yay::yay:

I doubt the points

First place 1442543 points * average cost per point of .08 ~ 115403.44 PED? Did I do that right?

I guess I missed the number of points when it first out? Or they add the number later. I did read several time and did not see the points being listed.

Take a look at the results of 2015, I can not believe we have such higher points. Be aware that the points itself worthy no peds, it is hard to believe that players got so many points.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2016/01/21/3203/index.xml

GZ everyone!

:beerchug:

I guess I missed the number of points when it first out? Or they add the number later. I did read several time and did not see the points being listed.

Take a look at the results of 2015, I can not believe we have such higher points. Be aware that the points itself worthy no peds, it is hard to believe that players got so many points.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2016/01/21/3203/index.xml

u can see the points on the first post..

Gz to all the winners :yay:

sad it cost more to get those prizes then its worth :(

Back