Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Free For All Category

GZ to MA !!! ;) ... for understanding how to generate a lot of $ out of nothing simply by increasing the points drop rates without any other effort or change on their side :laugh: ... bet they considered running this event via Global Auction but past experiences probably showed a low rate of success :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1.4 million star points, that is insane!!!!! wow!!!

1.4m x 0.7 = 98K peds
1.4m x 0.5 = 71K peds

Well if the winners are happy, I'm happy. Gratz to the star collectors :)

Rick

1.4 million star points, that is insane!!!!! wow!!!

1.4m x 0.7 = 98K peds
1.4m x 0.5 = 71K peds

Well if the winners are happy, I'm happy. Gratz to the star collectors :)

Rick
I don't remember last year , the winner had 150 k points , now 1,4m , next year 500m to win , GG MA , maybe they should put some items in the loot and not to fill the prizes with rings ?

I don't remember last year , the winner had 150 k points , now 1,4m , next year 500m to win , GG MA , maybe they should put some items in the loot and not to fill the prizes with rings ��

OR mbe ppl should stop making up numbers n theories. Droprate was same (at least in ffa2 where i killed). Only difference is now 2-4k ppl didnt turn in 10k points as they did last year

For the lazies: last years results
1 - Henry BabyOxide Ha - 356854 - Christmas Ring 2015 + 100000 PED Universal Ammo
2 - mg Joda VVV VVV - 339349 - Christmas Ring 2015 + 50000 PED Universal Ammo
3 - Jontxu Jonpi Barrio - 102773 - Christmas Ring 2015 + 25000 PED Universal Ammo

Last edited:
OR mbe ppl should stop making up numbers n theories. Droprate was same (at least in ffa2 where i killed). Only difference is now 2-4k ppl didnt turn in 10k points as they did last year

For the lazies: last years results
1 - Henry BabyOxide Ha - 356854 - Christmas Ring 2015 + 100000 PED Universal Ammo
2 - mg Joda VVV VVV - 339349 - Christmas Ring 2015 + 50000 PED Universal Ammo
3 - Jontxu Jonpi Barrio - 102773 - Christmas Ring 2015 + 25000 PED Universal Ammo

Yup, completely tru. Much less trading of points last year than this.

That is not true from auction point of view, private trading, who knows

Yup, completely tru. Much less trading of points last year than this.

There is less players join the event this year, can not believe that we had so many points. Take a look at the CLD revenue, it will tell the truth.

I will definitely not join such fishy event anymore, lost about 14k peds this time.

Gtats to all......Now you just need to buy the place is it worthwhile to compete then..:):):):):)

There is less players join the event this year, can not believe that we had so many points. Take a look at the CLD revenue, it will tell the truth.

I will definitely not join such fishy event anymore, lost about 14k peds this time.

Considering CLD revenue last year was zero and it will be small this year too due to prize payouts, it's really not a good barometer.

Secondly, the vast majority of stars were sold in bulk privately. Why pay AU fees, on multiple individual listings.

Gtats to all......Now you just need to buy the place is it worthwhile to compete then..:):):):):)

You have solo to compete in. FFA is useful for all of those who have no chance of winning a prize, as we can sell the stars.

It must be magic!

Considering CLD revenue last year was zero and it will be small this year too due to prize payouts, it's really not a good barometer.

Secondly, the vast majority of stars were sold in bulk privately. Why pay AU fees, on multiple individual listings.

The fact that the CLD revenue is zero last year is because they need pay for FFA2015, and they also need to pay peds for the winner (the first price is .1M peds). FFA 2016 is total different, FFA2016 worthy 0 peds and they also do not need to pay any peds to the winner. Given so much points as listed, they shall got a lot more revenue, and look at the CLD revenue to check whether there is a lot participaters..... give me a break.

I am one of the main bidders in the auction, and therefore have a very clear view of the auction status of the FFA2016. The number of competing bidders is only about 6, and definitely less than 10 (none of them are top winners). The price for each FFA2016 point worthy about .5-.65 peds (I do pay two glorious for about 1 ped each point) and there is much less FFA2016 listed in auction in comparison to FFA2015.

I also noticed that the number of FFA2016 Glorious is less than number of FFA2015. Take a look at the globals during the event, it is much less than year 2016. I do participate both 2015 and 2016 events. In the first 3 weeks of the event, I hunted (mainly FFA 1, drop rate is definitely same in 2015 and 2016) at least 15 hours per day, only got about 55k points, I then realized that it is much cheaper to just buy the points, so I start buy points while still do some hunting. I yelled at all three major sites, and only noticed one competitor one day. In most time, there is no other buyers in all three sites. I also go to the twin peak, no buyers there too. In anyway, I collected about 50k points by trading, about 19K from private traders. After all, my total points is about 109K.

And now, look at the unbelievable points of winners, what I can say about that? It must be magic!

The fact that the CLD revenue is zero last year is because they need pay for FFA2015, and they also need to pay peds for the winner (the first price is .1M peds). FFA 2016 is total different, FFA2016 worthy 0 peds and they also do not need to pay any peds to the winner. Given so much points as listed, they shall got a lot more revenue, and look at the CLD revenue to check whether there is a lot participaters..... give me a break.

I am one of the main bidders in the auction, and therefore have a very clear view of the auction status of the FFA2016. The number of competing bidders is only about 6, and definitely less than 10 (none of them are top winners). The price for each FFA2016 point worthy about .5-.65 peds (I do pay two glorious for about 1 ped each point) and there is much less FFA2016 listed in auction in comparison to FFA2015.

I also noticed that the number of FFA2016 Glorious is less than number of FFA2015. Take a look at the globals during the event, it is much less than year 2016. I do participate both 2015 and 2016 events. In the first 3 weeks of the event, I hunted (mainly FFA 1, drop rate is definitely same in 2015 and 2016) at least 15 hours per day, only got about 55k points, I then realized that it is much cheaper to just buy the points, so I start buy points while still do some hunting. I yelled at all three major sites, and only noticed one competitor one day. In most time, there is no other buyers in all three sites. I also go to the twin peak, no buyers there too. In anyway, I collected about 50k points by trading, about 19K from private traders. After all, my total points is about 109K.

And now, look at the unbelievable points of winners, what I can say about that? It must be magic!

...i heared mimimimimimi here...:wise::wise::wise:

Yeah, magic. Or you're wrong, one of the two.

(and I know which one I'm backing)

Great, another avatar new to the forum hiding in anonymity spouting inaccuracies to downplay something in entropia. Suspicious indeed.

Only these people would bitch about not having markup in game and then bitch when mindark sets up a system that allows people to buy items with no value for significant markup to win unique prizes. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Great, another avatar new to the forum hiding in anonymity spouting inaccuracies to downplay something in entropia. Suspicious indeed.

Only these people would bitch about not having markup in game and then bitch when mindark sets up a system that allows people to buy items with no value for significant markup to win unique prizes. What the hell is wrong with you people?

I played since year 2005, but do not like to post in forum. This time, things get too magic and I think I have to speak out. Anything wrong with that?

I can tell you my name in game if you need. Major bidders in the auction for FFA2016 shall still remember each other. If you are one of them, You will remember my name in the game.

I could be wrong, I just speak out the numbers and observations I had in game. You can use facts and observations to show me that I am wrong, but do not attack me like brainless one.

I played since year 2005, but do not like to post in forum. This time, things get too magic and I think I have to speak out. Anything wrong with that?

I can tell you my name in game if you need. Major bidders in the auction for FFA2016 shall still remember each other. If you are one of them, You will remember my name in the game.

I could be wrong, I just speak out the numbers and observations I had in game. You can use facts and observations to show me that I am wrong, but do not attack me like brainless one.

I don't know what you think is magic.

In the first week I had an excel file tracking all rare star drops and it broke the 1M barrier.

Stars were in their majority not sold via auction.

Most things aren't sold in auction. Has been that way for some time since the advent of the chat channels. Have you been under a rock? I haven't seen any facts or real comparative numbers from you yet.

Show the math.

Most things aren't sold in auction. Has been that way for some time since the advent of the chat channels. Have you been under a rock? I haven't seen any facts or real comparative numbers from you yet.

Show the math.

Read my post, my numbers are there if you can read.

May be I am under rock, all my mining stuffs are sold and bought from auction. BTW, all my peds spent for FFA 2016 are gained from game, and I am still in profit.

Don't see anything factually relevant just stuff to aid in the conspiracy you're trying to draw. You can't look to auction, we already stated why. Less participants? Maybe, loot was not great in ffa. But I know many many people who did ffa in a team (as you're supposed to). You can't really infer how many people really participated, you would be just guessing. The lack of revenue in 2015 from clds was not just because of prizes but the UA kick backs were too good and some players got double prizes since it also added points to 2014 quest (this is a quest problem in eu).

Don't see anything factually relevant just stuff to aid in the conspiracy you're trying to draw. You can't look to auction, we already stated why. Less participants? Maybe, loot was not great in ffa. But I know many many people who did ffa in a team (as you're supposed to). You can't really infer how many people really participated, you would be just guessing. The lack of revenue in 2015 from clds was not just because of prizes but the UA kick backs were too good and some players got double prizes since it also added points to 2014 quest (this is a quest problem in eu).

I am only describing my own view and I said I could be wrong. Talking about private trading, I did say I only found one competitor one time when I yelling to buy FFA points. That is all and I said I will no longer to collect such FFA points in the future. I may sell if if it worth to hunt.

Nerveless speaking, others have shown the cost to win if the number of points are correct. And I am not the one that can afford such cost to win. Back to work and will no longer post in this thread.

I am only describing my own view and I said I could be wrong. Talking about private trading, I did say I only found one competitor one time when I yelling to buy FFA points. That is all and I said I will no longer to collect such FFA points in the future. I may sell if if it worth to hunt.

Nerveless speaking, others have shown the cost to win if the number of points are correct. And I am not the one that can afford such cost to win. Back to work and will no longer post in this thread.

And we (finally) arrive at the true objection!

So what's the deal with some of these guns, are they God like, potential profit weapons?
Is 4.24 DPP without add-ons, justify 100K ped value of stars?

Does it put all other weapons in the shade?

Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
•Laser Pistol
•Max Damage: 35
•Attacks/Min: 79
•Range: 36m
•DPS: 46.17
•DPP: 4.2404
•Increased Critical Strike Chance: 1%
•Recommended Level: 55

Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
•Laser Pistol
•Max Damage: 52
•DPS: 68.6
•DPP: 4.2414
•Recommended Level: 75

Mayhem Scintillator Viridian
•Laser Pistol
•Max Damage: 65
•DPS: 85.75
•DPP: 4.2428
•Recommended Level: 95

Cheers

Rick

Rick,

I think MA calc dpp different that entropedia tools and the community as a whole.

And they say money can't buy you succes :laugh:
No wonder not so many do this events anymore when you can buy yourself to victory. Takes alot of the fun to actually make an effort to even try and get a prize. I gave up on mm last year.

We could use some old fasion competition instead of buying the result

No wonder not so many do this events anymore when you can buy yourself to victory. Takes alot of the fun to actually make an effort to even try and get a prize. I gave up on mm last year.

I don't think much has changed, it's just more obvious in the current competition setup....ha,ha,ha.

Let's face it we'd need literally need a ton of peds to come anywhere close. Maybe this new simulator thing at the end of Feb will be pretty good. Time will tell who exploits it, and if everyone actually "does" have a chance or not.

Rick

Again, this is FFA results. There was also the solo competition.

Every star was looted, therefore any hunter who played go a portion of those prizes.

Again, this is FFA results. There was also the solo competition.

Every star was looted, therefore any hunter who played go a portion of those prizes.

I know I did ffa to and sold my stars. Im not saying it's wrong i only say it's wrong to call it an event/contest when tecnecally can "win" without even shooting one single Mob in the event! Get my point? :D

So what's the deal with some of these guns, are they God like, potential profit weapons?
Is 4.24 DPP without add-ons, justify 100K ped value of stars?

Does it put all other weapons in the shade?

Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
•Laser Pistol
•Max Damage: 35
•DPS: 46.17
•DPP: 4.2404
•Recommended Level: 55

Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
•Laser Pistol
•Max Damage: 52
•DPS: 68.6
•DPP: 4.2414
•Recommended Level: 75

Mayhem Scintillator Viridian
•Laser Pistol
•Max Damage: 65
•DPS: 85.75
•DPP: 4.2428
•Recommended Level: 95

Cheers

Rick

4.24 is the old school way. 1% crit is nice but not as unique as it used to be. I'm rocking 4% crit perm without sight and scope now.

With that being said, the dps is nice on them. Profit weapons? Eh maybe not in the traditional sense. Event winners? Most probable.

Back