Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Free For All Category

I am only describing my own view and I said I could be wrong. Talking about private trading, I did say I only found one competitor one time when I yelling to buy FFA points. That is all and I said I will no longer to collect such FFA points in the future. I may sell if if it worth to hunt.

Nerveless speaking, others have shown the cost to win if the number of points are correct. And I am not the one that can afford such cost to win. Back to work and will no longer post in this thread.

Your own view and claiming as fact is intellectually dishonest. I had 5 potential buyers of my points. If you cant collect to win then sell to winners to win. That's called adapting....

I guess I missed the number of points when it first out? Or they add the number later. I did read several time and did not see the points being listed.

Take a look at the results of 2015, I can not believe we have such higher points. Be aware that the points itself worthy no peds, it is hard to believe that players got so many points.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2016/01/21/3203/index.xml

I can guarantee you that the numbers on me (1.44m) are 100% correct.
Here is the mission log that I took from a screenshot I had.
ffa_points.jpg

I paid over 100.000 on peds for FFA Stars.

The fact you talk about people who bid on auction is irrelevant.
1. I didn't bid on auction, but I did buyout some early on
2. I bought most in player to player (I bought maybe 3% on auction)
3. I only advertised in the cities a few times, but you should open your logs if you save chat, and search for my name in trade chat, I did shout there for points
4. Most of my points I bought via people who farmed for me, I had deals with them that I would buy anything they'd find, so I didn't have to search for sellers, as I had people hunting them for me. That's how you win a competition like this, by working together with other people. It is a team event for a reason :)

also, you say that the amount of numbers is much higher than last year.
that is correct. I didn't participate last year, and I saw the numbers being so low, that is why I started buying points, cause I thought it would have been cheap.

But I have heard that last year, people were able to hand in points for ammo (10k points = 2k peds ammo). If that is true, then logically, most people handed in points to get ammo. That means a lot of points dissapeared in those trades last year. This year there was no such mission, so all points stayed in game for the event.

Don't forget that a large number of FFA Mayhem Stars were turned in to claim bonus rewards in 2015, resulting in fewer points available to be traded and therefore lower scores on the leaderboard compared to the FFA Mayhem 2016, which had no bonus rewards.

Total FFA Mayhem Points looted:

2015: 4,991,430
2016: 6,800,388

Reactions: sbi
Thanks for clarifying the doubt for superficial individuals.
As for the total points looted, they were respectively 21.86% and 7.35% higher than my crudely made estimation models. I will use your accurate feedback to further improve my model.

:)
Ivan

Don't forget that a large number of FFA Mayhem Stars were turned in to claim bonus rewards in 2015, resulting in fewer points available to be traded and therefore lower scores on the leaderboard compared to the FFA Mayhem 2016, which had no bonus rewards.

Ty for the stats :)

Pretty cool that one player managed to gather 20% of all points looted, well done Rampsy (even allowing for your ragethread ;))

Pretty cool that one player managed to gather 20% of all points looted, well done Rampsy (even allowing for your ragethread ;))

Which will live in popcorn infamy.

Well I have to thank a few people for it.
I was planning to stop and sell my points, I had like 200k when I did my rage :p
at that point a few people came to sell me like 400k, which brought my hopes up so much. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

That's when you see that luck can be just around the corner, even when you think everything goes wrong.

Well I have to thank a few people for it.
I was planning to stop and sell my points, I had like 200k when I did my rage :p
at that point a few people came to sell me like 400k, which brought my hopes up so much. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

That's when you see that luck can be just around the corner, even when you think everything goes wrong.

The extra points were mostly because of the big extra time MA gave us. Ruined for some and some changed strategy. So I guess was ok all in all. Most who benefited from it were the grinders I bet due to more points dropping to them.

Happy that you became the "winner". And im very happy to be a part of it ;)

Aftere selling big amount of my part, i was thinking i would hit top 7 or 6 but was hoping badly for the top 5. It came like a dream to place there. Very happy with the result + selling my point + ohh ATH!

Gratz to all :dunce:

(8th Feb has passed. Where are the prizes???)

Missed the event this year....I'm confused? So the winner bought most of their points? Why bother having a competition?

Missed the event this year....I'm confused? So the winner bought most of their points? Why bother having a competition?

Ya, why make an event where "everybody wins". Buyer, seller, MA. Better stick to solo events where the same ppl win all the time aight?

Ya, why make an event where "everybody wins". Buyer, seller, MA. Better stick to solo events where the same ppl win all the time aight?

Some people miss the forest for the trees. It's rather sad.

No prize awarded to me yet :confused::censored::cussing:

same here, still no prizes.

Oh well only 2days too late, on a 1 day schedule. that's only 200% delay. Could be worse. Some things they promise in 1 month & still not there after 2 years :p

On a serious note though, I don't mind. I really look forward to my prize, but I think it's taking longer because they probably need to add the guns in a VU, and my guess is that they try to add a bugfix (for example the dropping through floor bug) in that VU as well.

And imo, if they fix a bug that annoys hundreds of people, then I'm totally fine with waiting a few extra days for it.
They have their priorities correct this time, which I hugely appreciate, even if it means that I need to wait longer for my prizes.

So @MindArk, keep doing what you do, I will gladly take the small annoyance if it's for the good of a whole community. I've been annoyed many times in the past by the slow bugfixes, so I will definitely not judge you guys now because for once I'm on the other side :)

If what I think is correct, then please by all means, continue the bugfixes, I'm sure that we can all wait those few extra days.

Last edited:
How fair is it that the weapons don't match the advertised stats? The viridian has 88/min instead of 79/min.

What the hell is going on? I don't like this one bit.

How fair is it that the weapons don't match the advertised stats? The viridian has 88/min instead of 79/min.

What the hell is going on? I don't like this one bit.

Those previous stats were just suggestions.

1 week later and still no results for MM solo? :wtg:

1 week later and still no results for MM solo? :wtg:

Being as that I think I know the cheat, it is going to take a bit. I never got around to testing it with gold rush unfortunately.

I hope that those who did it get disqualified and banned for no less than 6 months.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
Back