Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Free For All Category

The results for the solo category require additional verification, due to reports of potential abuses related to team mechanics. We plan to release those results next week.

2 weeks now, maybe if enough people get banned I'll win a prize :laugh:

2 weeks now, maybe if enough people get banned I'll win a prize :laugh:

:D starting to wish I did the 40 hours.

Would be very refreshing to see MA really come down hard on exploiters, but we both know they just forgot ;)

Everyone forgot about the Solo? :)

The results for the solo category require additional verification, due to reports of potential abuses related to team mechanics. We plan to release those results next week.

Originally Posted Here

i reported a potential team exploit during last years event, i don't want to explain it on public forum, but IF it worked (i never tested it but there is no reason why it wouldn't have worked) would allow players an high guarantee to win without increasing their timer.

my reply was
Hi Jetman,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, If they are to find any irregularities that point towards some form of exploit or issue then they will have to discuss with the ones responsible for deciding how to remove/adjust these kind of irregularities or exploits in the best way.

Unfortunately we are not able to provide you with any more satisfying information about this since we at this time are not able to discuss this from support.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

i've been more inactive over this MM, so i've no idea if anything has been changed, but i suspect this is the reason for delay

Last edited:
Please post the exploit so everyone can do it so MA will prioritize this so we can have Solo results faster...right? :)

Please post the exploit so everyone can do it so MA will prioritize this so we can have Solo results faster...right? :)

lol, i'm not going down like snowden ;), russia is too cold and i can't speak it

it might not even be the reason, even tho it sounds like it could be. but bear in mind if it worked, its not just MM it would affect

lol, i'm not going down like snowden ;)
Lool, in worst case they will send yiu to the cold part of Amethera and you can be like Boyka: D

Just do it, the world will be a better place afterwards!

lol, i'm not going down like snowden ;), russia is too cold and i can't speak it
He did what his conscience told him was the right thing to do, Russia isn't as bad as the lying press portrays it, and you'll learn the language in no time when you see the girls there ;)

My tinfoilhat cant stand the wait.......I want results :D

ok, now there is a good chance you all turn around and say it doesn't work like that and im wrong, its entirely possible.

but i did raise it with support and received no real idea if it is or not, i noticed Easter, Halloween and MM 2016 all went unchanged, so i assumed it wasn't anything. but with the news i now suspect it might be

2016-01-03 17:01 You wrote:

Hi, i noticed a team hit a global in the solo instance of MM, this made me wonder about something.

I havn't tested this in anyway or questioned it on the forum (incase it works), so i have no idea if it would actually work, but if it does could allow exploiting of the solo MM.

If a team was made with loot shared in a way that a player causing zero damage would still get items. 1 player enters the instance, would any points looted by the other player (the one not in the instance) be added to their total? if so, this would allow 1 player to farm points for another player without increasing that players' timer.

The Global that made me Question
"2016-01-02 21:09:45 [Globals] [] Team ** Redacted ** killed a creature (Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 3)) with a value of 81 PED!"

off to buy a nice warm coat now

ok, now there is a good chance you all turn around and say it doesn't work like that and im wrong, its entirely possible.

but i did raise it with support and received no real idea if it is or not, i noticed Easter, Halloween and MM 2016 all went unchanged, so i assumed it wasn't anything. but with the news i now suspect it might be

off to buy a nice warm coat now

Never got a chance to try it out but your support case is right on target.

One can join a team after entering, not sure if woukd be a reason for dissqualification, as you are still solo, anyway, I also saw some globals, the team was Yule king or something.
The intriguijg part is the one where a player could win point for another, maybe this was investigated.

Back