Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tool to avoid absolutely

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asura

Young
Hi everyone
I would like to do a poll about one argument that can be loved or hated. Time ago I released an old version of a Sweating Alarm. Now the concept of its using could be to avoid to keep the [System] chat enabled, avoid that afkers stuck-at after the dry or death of mob (it's an alarm to wake up cronical sleepers) and not to push players to go afk. In my opinion this tool can help serious players to focus better on sweating activity and not on popup of System messages in chat, or if a player is working and playing concurrently, the tool can help to avoid to stuck-at afk. It does not automize the avatar since it is based only on reading the log file. If you would like to avoid afker, we could implement an alarm that is executed at maximum volume until the afker come back to the pc and each time disables the alarm (LOL). I would like to listen your thoughts. If you are able to find other useful reasons to use it, I could upload it.

UPDATE:
The tool now provides the possibility to evaluate sweat sessions computing the time for each session and the average of the gathered vibrant sweat/minute for analysis.

UP:
The tool is available in the Tools & Utilities section

Last edited:
Bless your heart

I know you mean well, and a alarm would be great. Alas,sweating is a long and tiresome activity.
Good Luck in Entropia Universe and hope to see you in game. :wtg:

just sweat in pvp and let the revive be your alarm.

I would love a sweat alarm....

Can do 50 hp wolves and get a buzz while I watch Netflix to get the next one

I am super interested

oh ... gotcha so its already been vetted and denied

Please release again. It is a useful tool :)

Useless, it would even encourage more to be semi AFK sweating

Amber Knightley I didn't include there because for first, this post is a discussion with poll, then one of the two links are not mine. The second link has offline files. About the first link, it was a my old version. I made a new version of the Sweating Alarm. MindArk condemns the Automation tools but it is not the case of this kind of tool since it reads only the chat.log. About the usage, reading your answers I note that someone has the prejudice of the afk.
Like all things, the negative and positive aspects depend on the usage of the tools. With a knife a murder can kill, a doctor can save a life. I understand you, but it's not the tool the problem, it's the player how use it, since this tool can be used in different situations. I continue to read the discussion.
Have a nice day

idk if youve realized yet, but sweat has dropped from 10 ped/k to 1.3 ped/k so why is this such a big deal to you....just release the program or dont

Dan59, the sweating alarm in the link suffers of computation overhead. It must delete chat.log to avoid the reading of all the file. In my case I only read the last line so we get a faster solution without deleting chat.log and without needing of backups. The positive aspect of the sweating alarm in the link is that it lets us to "automate" the sweating... But I don't know if it is legal...
Anyway, Dan59, you gave me a new idea to improve and make the tool more useful.
I link two images of the tool to show that is minimal and simple to use

https://ibb.co/d9wN8v

https://ibb.co/jXVFTv

About silentkill234, mate, I prefer to wait the vote of poll. If the vote of poll is negative, I don't know if there is sense to upload it. Anyway I go to add some useful features for sweaters.
See you later

Useless, it would even encourage more to be semi AFK sweating

I actually thought about that as well but then reading in this thread again I think it might be useful actually.
People tend to go afk and don't care about when to come back. If there is an alarm to tell them to come back it would perhaps encourage them to come back often enough to not mess up for others?

I actually thought about that as well but then reading in this thread again I think it might be useful actually.
People tend to go afk and don't care about when to come back. If there is an alarm to tell them to come back it would perhaps encourage them to come back often enough to not mess up for others?

Indeed an alarm is made for waking up

any progress on this tool for a beta use?

The first release will be available on 02/15/2017 (Wednesday). If the community has some suggestion to improve the tool, please, write it on the post that I will create in the suitable topic Wednesday

I notice there's 4 questions and only the 2 most extreme ones are getting the votes.
But the majority are for the sweat tool.

I very very rarely sweat mobs, but I have swunted from time to time and since i'm often in other chats I think this tool could be handy for those moments when I don't want to even be looking at system chat.
Sweat tool sounds great idea for when mobs run dry and looking forward to using it.

Also would a customizable sound level be possible for the tool???
Sometimes I'm in discord/TS and a customized sound level would be fantastic.

Someone is contributing to EU functionality...

...and convenience...kudos and + Rep...to those riding his arse :p

Brick

For the current version you can choose between 3 alarm sounds. Insert a custom sound can be a good idea for a next version. I would wait only for the impact in game between sweaters. If this tool likes, we can carry this project together with new ideas

I notice there's 4 questions and only the 2 most extreme ones are getting the votes.
But the majority are for the sweat tool.

I very very rarely sweat mobs, but I have swunted from time to time and since i'm often in other chats I think this tool could be handy for those moments when I don't want to even be looking at system chat.
Sweat tool sounds great idea for when mobs run dry and looking forward to using it.

Also would a customizable sound level be possible for the tool???
Sometimes I'm in discord/TS and a customized sound level would be fantastic.

I know that an illegal tool is a tool that automates the avatar without the supervision of the player. Here the tool does automate nothing, it only triggers an alarm and allows you to perform analysis about your sweating sessions

Background checks are not just a violation of your 2nd amendment rights, they also facilitate a future violation of your 4th amendment rights.

Just a crazy thought.
Would it be possible to count all skills gained from session?
Maybe a button to open a much larger page
Anyways might make the tool valuable to those interested skilling (regardless if sweating)???

Hi Max.
Nice idea to track the skill-up for each session. I will try to implement it. About a button for larger page of session I don't know when I can implement it since I need of time. About the last request, I don't understand XD
In these days I try to implement the first two ideas. I will update the topic of the tool when I implement these new requests
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?292004-SAAT-Sweating-Alarm-and-Analysis-Tool

Just a crazy thought.
Would it be possible to count all skills gained from session?
Maybe a button to open a much larger page
Anyways might make the tool valuable to those interested skilling (regardless if sweating)???

Hi Max.
Nice idea to track the skill-up for each session. I will try to implement it. About a button for larger page of session I don't know when I can implement it since I need of time. About the last request, I don't understand XD
In these days I try to implement the first two ideas. I will update the topic of the tool when I implement these new requests
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?292004-SAAT-Sweating-Alarm-and-Analysis-Tool

Hey glad you like the idea, i did say they were crazy lol

Back