Core Mayhem and Shared BBs?

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Are we going to get a Core Mayhem this year?

What about shared Big Bulk or other giant robots? Those events are cool.

;)

Core will 100% turn up.

MA combine new boxes with their events; easter + easter core, summer + migration, halloween + mayhem, christmas + MM.

Considering how popular the boxes are, expect to see them all again ;) Perhaps some new ones too.. How about "Birthday Boxes" where you can only buy & open on your birthday ;)

Yes, there will be a Mayhem and some stuff. Can't give you any specifics beyond that though ;)

I´d love to se a regular BigBulk spawn again like the one that used to be near Fort Pandora before they moved the TP

Defender and Big Bulk robots will be attacking on Planet Calypso on Friday! Hunters should check the Planet Calypso news feed

Defender and Big Bulk robots will be attacking on Planet Calypso on Friday! Hunters should check the Planet Calypso news feed
Where is that, can't find it.

I´d love to se a regular BigBulk spawn again like the one that used to be near Fort Pandora before they moved the TP

NE of Hadesheim there are a few mixed in with the vanguards.

Same here would live to hunt some bigbulks 10 again.

NE of Hadesheim there are a few mixed in with the vanguards.

Eggsacktly - Mixed with other damage type mobs and you need to hunt them down as there is only 4-6 mobs spawned. not fun.

Back