3D printed Entropia items

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
has anyone designed some replicas of cool stuff we have ingame? I'd like to print some decoration for my office :wtg:

Jamira did some awesome 3d prints. I don't remember the story behind it, but she is also banned on the forums. Best to contact ingame if she still plays, or check and see if she posted models on her threads.

Just remembered she worked for Monria. TRy contacting her on monria forums maybe?

Last edited:
has anyone designed some replicas of cool stuff we have ingame? I'd like to print some decoration for my office :wtg:

I think Mindark are missing a trick not selling mini mob figurines from their website...

A lot of us play from our desks and may be interested in one...or ten. :idea:

It's paper, but you can make these in 3D thanks to malasuerte: :beerchug:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Fan-art-papercraft-of-Entropia-Universe-stuff

3dgun02clrgmp.jpg

;-)

there were some molding too, hogglos, troxies, longus and others

btw if someone can convince me...

i still got several boxes in my cellar from leipzig games convention 2008. :dunce:

Hmmm

I think it would kind of be cool to have Christmas ornaments that are little mob figurines. :ahh::tongue2:

:xbiggrin:

Last edited:
I think it would kind of be cool to have Christmas ornaments that are little mob figurines. :ahh::tongue2:

:xbiggrin:

see the mob figurines (and all the other drops) i looted from Marco Behrmann himself in 2007 during GamesCom in Leipzig, Germany:

gamesconvention_037.jpg

see the mob figurines (and all the other drops) i looted from Marco Behrmann himself in 2007 during GamesCom in Leipzig, Germany:

gamesconvention_037.jpg

Nice stuff man, old time ago Entropia tried to make cool stuff to popularise the game, i think old time ago it has more players than now even.

I have a little 3D printed Project Entropia model of the Pandora Tower on my desk at work and love it!

I have a little 3D printed Project Entropia model of the Pandora Tower on my desk at work and love it!

Picture or it didnt happen! :cool:

Back