Anti-Pirate comments

Status

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Man all of you are so blind to everything, you see that someone is a pirate and you don't even read what they say and rage at them. The anti-pirate people on this forum are 100% worse than the pirates or anything else.

I mean seriously, they loot you in PVP space so you don't care about them as humans or what they say?

I don't have a side on either side of this, but god damn you people are toxic. The Anti-Pirate people are way worse then the pirate or pro-pirate people. Just blind hatred and foulness coming out of their mouths.

Try to be just a little more civil. I don't care if it's Hitler you're talking to. I don't want to read it all the time.

now that youve said it (and made a thread about it) all of them will listen to you :laugh::laugh:

Said what? Listen to me about what? What are you talking about?

See this is what I am getting at. This guy assumes the post is made by a pirate and doesn't even read it then makes some random bullshit comment against it.

Why does this forum do this?

Said what? Listen to me about what? What are you talking about?

See this is what I am getting at. This guy assumes the post is made by a pirate and doesn't even read it then makes some random bullshit comment against it.

Why does this forum do this?

my implication was - you are trying to be a good samaritan in between a PKer and a angry sucker, why dont you mind your own business because at the end of the day, neither side will listen to you and even though you made a thread about this no one will care and nothing will change. but thank u very much for assuming that im a pirate hater :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Pirates are shitty babies with shitty diapers that cower in shitty corners spending shitty liitle ped and they hurt the game and they smell like shit and non pirates who make threads to defend them are even worse!!!

Pirates are shitty babies with shitty diapers that cower in shitty corners spending shitty liitle ped and they hurt the game and they smell like shit and non pirates who make threads to defend them are even worse!!!

That's so much shit that I could have fertilizer for life.

I am not defending them, I am making this thread to point out how toxic you are being.
I don't give a fuck about either side of the conflict, It's the way the anti-pirate people discuss the pirates that I am sick of seeing. It's toxic and damaging this forum and the game.

You people just can't handle your shit I guess. Taco proving my point exactly above.

my implication was - you are trying to be a good samaritan in between a PKer and a angry sucker, why dont you mind your own business because at the end of the day, neither side will listen to you and even though you made a thread about this no one will care and nothing will change. but thank u very much for assuming that im a pirate hater :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

I am putting my opinion out just like you. If you could type better and actually get a message across I wouldn't have to assume what you are talking about. But that is aside the point.

I am putting my opinion out just like you. If you could type better and actually get a message across I wouldn't have to assume what you are talking about. But that is aside the point.

Because everyone has English as their first langauge.. come on... get down off the tower for a minute.

The fact that you are all even just spamming this thread with random garbage is exactly my point. There can't even be discussions had on this forum anymore. Might be time to quit for awhile again as there is no purpose here other then advertising anymore.

Because everyone has English as their first langauge.. come on... get down off the tower for a minute.

English is his first language, he is able to use it quite well if it is not. Get off your high horse. He is just too lazy to type correctly. Look at his post history before trying to be all high and mighty and trying to derail the thread.

English is his first language, he is able to use it quite well if it is not. Get off your high horse. He is just too lazy to type correctly. Look at his post history before trying to be all high and mighty and trying to derail the thread.

Blah blah blah. I only see you making a thread to trash other people. I don't see how this helps anyone.

Also my horse is amazing. Give it a lick.

Blah blah blah. I only see you making a thread to trash other people. I don't see how this helps anyone.

Also my horse is amazing. Give it a lick.

It tastes just like raisens.

Who did I trash at all? If someone assumes they are part of the toxic garbage, they are trashing themselves.
I am pointing out how toxic the community is becoming, and you're just helping prove it.

I mean, it seems like you want it to be toxic and drive players away? Why would you want that? It only hurts your investments.

It tastes just like raisens.

Who did I trash at all? If someone assumes they are part of the toxic garbage, they are trashing themselves.
I am pointing out how toxic the community is becoming, and you're just helping prove it.

Which is rather amusing since my comments by definition aren't toxic. However, insulting people in every single one of your posts is... starting with the guy who doesn't exactly have the English writing skills of an English major.

This thread serves no purpose. Pcf is pcf. There are gems of threads and then there are these. You will change no one's minds about pirates. This game's center isn't space. No one cares what happens there. We do however care how pirates have an actual toxic attitude towards other players. They are reaping what they sow. I'm pretty sure if they could, they would teabag everyone they loot.

Most people don't have pirates on ignore because they are pirates. We have them on ignore because of their attitude, the griefing when we just want to fly to another planet that takes an hour to fly to (and not get shot down 4 times for no reason except some asshat wants to), the perpetual flame wars on pcf they start and are always temp banned for, the now continual reputatuon assassinations, the disregard for mindark's rules whether it's mindark's fault or not. It doesn't help improve their image and only drives the antispace stances.

Which is rather amusing since my comments by definition aren't toxic. However, insulting people in every single one of your posts is... starting with the guy who doesn't exactly have the English writing skills of an English major.

This thread serves no purpose. Pcf is pcf. There are gems of threads and then there are these.

Yes your comments are not toxic, I never said they were. I said you are helping prove the community is toxic by attacking someone who is saying it is toxic.

But this thread is not about you at all.
I don't see why or how you are making this a personal issue about yourself.

Also, I never insulted anyone. I pointed out a fact that it would be easier to understand what he said if he could type it out more clearly, then I would no longer need to assume what he is talking about. That is not an insult.

There have been less and less good threads, and more and more pure garbage hatred. Hell there are no good threads anymore. Just hate. And people trying to make other threads into hate like this one which is meant to just discuss the hate rather then get consumed in it which seems to be what you want so badly.

Last edited:
Man all of you are so blind to everything, you see that someone is a pirate and you don't even read what they say and rage at them. The anti-pirate people on this forum are 100% worse than the pirates or anything else.

I mean seriously, they loot you in PVP space so you don't care about them as humans or what they say?

I don't have a side on either side of this, but god damn you people are toxic. The Anti-Pirate people are way worse then the pirate or pro-pirate people. Just blind hatred and foulness coming out of their mouths.

Try to be just a little more civil. I don't care if it's Hitler you're talking to. I don't want to read it all the time.

Talk about calling the kettle black. You often jump if feet first with your obnoxious behaviour and half the time you don't know what your talking about. I would much prefer if the forum had people like $5. I might not agree with all he says, but I feel we could have better debate together.

Throwing shit and not even aiming doesn't do any damage. At least learn from them that it takes precision to be a pirate. For this, I'll cut their heart out with an icecold blade, making sure I find where the nerves are while twisting and digging.

Because saying something mean is totally on par with being a consummate thief.

Talk about calling the kettle black. You often jump if feet first with your obnoxious behaviour and half the time you don't know what your talking about. I would much prefer if the forum had people like $5. I might not agree with all he says, but I feel we could have better debate together.

Talk about calling the kettle black, LOL 'big daddy' having a debate, that's a laugh.

that is aside the point, the point is this waste of a thread...

who puts up a thread asking anti-pirates to stop being angry????

r u hoping for them to reply saying somethin like "oh ya venture bros you are such a smart human being! i should stop being a toxic !!!! because i lost 400$ and i will now go about my day because of you! :D"

you must be 12 years old or something

that is aside the point, the point is this waste of a thread...

who puts up a thread asking anti-pirates to stop being angry????

r u hoping for them to reply saying somethin like "oh ya venture bros you are such a smart human being! i should stop being a toxic !!!! because i lost 400$ and i will now go about my day because of you! :D"

man its like you are new to the world or something

Nah, I knew I'd get replies like this, I mean the forum is toxic garbage full of toxic garbage people. I was just pointing it out because I wanted to.

Which I did. And guess what, if I had any doubt that the users of this forum were not garbage people, the toxic scum of the earth, this thread removed it, so then what is the issue?

Pirates are so nice!
They only use bad words, after you got killed and only had 1 dung at board. You don't need to say anything, it just hapen. I sayd only, that they are happy now to get my 1 dung, and i mean what I say! Then a shitstorm against me hapen in space chat. from pirates site. Why i should love such ppl?

If I be into space, i ever have 1 dung or nova carry. About i know how poor the Pirates are, so I always spend my dung. They also need some loot. No need to use bad words then.

Status
Back