Anti-Pirate comments

Status
While i do agree that some of the comments people make in space are pretty crude, pirates dish out just as much crap and abuse to others, there are few innocents here.

Incorrect, we more often then not dont say a word in space chat or in PM until AFTER someone starts on us.
We dish back out what were given. simple as that.

"talking shit and trolling have been from pirates"

Your soc are the people who ...

1. Write sexual harassment support cases over the sexydance emote :eyecrazy:
"[Planet Parter]: Any Thunderbird filed some support cases. She is not comfortable with the Pelvic Thrust Dance in her immedeate vicinity..."
Fucking pathetic ... yet you call us trolls ?!?!?! :)
Your soc IS THE WORST !

2. Send out bullshit letters to my inbox which read as follows:
You never will find love into PCF or EU. But pirates need no love, they act brainless, using bad words, if they get only 1 dung, and means to get fan's into the Forum, by showing how great they are.
Chances, no one love you!

First of all, lots of people love me !!! :ahh:

3. This was a reputation comment left by YOU...
"We can play the neg rep game just as well as you." - Dar Odrade
Followed by about 6 -rep comments directly after this ...
I dont do this... yet you accuse me of "Abusing the reputation system and getting banned."

You and your soc are so fucking pathetic - you put it out in public and make yourselves look like little cry baby bitches :laugh::laugh::laugh:

YOU abuse the support system in game.
YOU abuse the support system on the forums.
YOU all sit on your self appointed thrones and attempt to pass judgement onto others when in reality everyone (but yourselves) thinks your shit players - worse than pirates :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's OK Chances. IDGARA if you like me, or my soc.

And for the record....... I dont dislike you because you are in NVE, or that because you are a pirate. I dislike you because you are a hypocritical jackass, who's been far more abusive and disgusting to players in game than what you're trying to scold others for right now.

Thats good, I would hate to think that your sitting over there wondering if I like you or not...
Hey, I dont dislike you cause your friends with cockheads in the game.
I dislike you because you are one yourself.

Pirating is part of game. If it was not, it would of been removed.

Temp banning pirates who troll motherships is another issue and I agree to it.

Why bother messaging support when you could just shoot us? Many pirates have fucked with plenty of other ships and they shoot us if we try and do stuff like that. That is the quick and easy solution that doesnt include harrassing support with mindless bullshit that is NOT an exploit or abusive.

Its only kronan that reports pirates actively for "preventing warps". It is so pathetic because all they have to do is shoot 2-4 times (at 1 ped per shot) and our quads are dead... oh wait nobody on kronans sheduled flights can aim lol. The only reason they do it is so they dont have to spend ped so they can move on. :laugh:

If bismarck crew can shoot me and move on then so can kronan.

Last edited:
NOT an exploit or abusive.

MA disagrees. Maybe if you guys wanted to use warp delay as a legitimate tactic you shouldn't have abused it to the point to where MA actually had to take a stance on something. :wise:

MA disagrees. Maybe if you guys wanted to use warp delay as a legitimate tactic you shouldn't have abused it to the point to where MA actually had to take a stance on something. :wise:

I wasnt a pirate when that was done regularly... :laugh:

Sorry Xane and Penny. Your soc mate Chances brings it up so here comes the dirty laundry:

Penny was a member of our society, yes. Nobody had knowledge that she -edit- dated a pirate. Until one day she was chatting along with Xane at my Landarea after an event. I confronted Penny about this, and she admitted to being the Girlfriend of Xane. She also said she was not a pirate and played a different game than Xane. We spoke about it in society. A number of members were not comfortable having our society chat possibly read by Xane and NVE knowing that they were going to space or to another planet. Our society chat did not feel safe anymore. Penny drew her own conclusions and left. I do hope she was honest this time in the new society she is in now. She wasn't honest with us. I wished her good luck.
Xane however gave me a lot of crap in pms, about having to rename our society now that Penny left. (Our society was renamed in honor of our leader who died in real life)

I have had nothing but negative encounters with members of NVE, and I am not talking about Piracy.
I am talking scamming, lieing, alt avatars who infiltrate societies, that sort of crap.

Our society is against piracy. If you don't like it, don't join the Ministry. Simple.

Lets try to change that shall we?
Since YOU'RE going to bring up our names I'll respond.

One day nothing.....she is NOT a pirate, has NOT EVER pirated and has no interest in becoming a pirate. You need to retract that statement unless you have some proof to back that up.

This is where your own stupid ignorant prejudices kicked in and fucked things up for yourselves. She wasn't giving me info about anyone in your soc and I wouldn't let her anyway. I would not have wanted her to get in trouble in her soc which she liked very much. In fact after we started dating I stopped killing anyone in the ministry out of respect for her.

Fuck you, you're just trying to paint her as some dishonest person so you can feel justified in forcing her to leave. She is a better person than all of you put together. She told some high ranking members of your soc when we started dating and was told to not speak to her boyfriend(me) publicly and not to say anything to spawn, they knew how ignorant some of your soc including you were and it would only cause problems for her. She said she would not keep me a secret and if that meant she would have to leave her beloved soc then so be it. She went on talking to me and inviting me to your events so you would see us together and when you did notice us and asked her about it she did not lie. So she wasn't dishonest, FYI she did let her new soc know before hand who she was dating and they said date whoever you want who are we to judge.

Here is what I said after she left the soc:

"Just a heads up, I was letting everyone in space that was from the Ministry go unharmed for Penelope's sake. But now that she out of the soc everyone is fair game again.

Can't believe you guys let one of the most integral trustworthy players in the game go and kept a scamming duechbag like Jo. GZ LOL

What are you going to name the next soc?"

I still think it's crazy that you let sweating, noob and self admitted scammer Jo Johaoninho90 jo into your soc and let Penelope go all because of your blind hatred for pirates.

I like to stay out of these abnoxious threads cause of their lack of productivity towards a better game, since we have MA for that already. But I did an effort to read this thread to try and "stay up to date" since this is all that is going on for the most time anyway... So here goes and bear with me. I also underlined the main thought behind the post, cause I wrote a little wall of text. Sorry.

Business gets real when people start dealing with real life emotional values and morals... I mean... All of you guys realize you are talking about a real human being, with emotions, aspirations and whatnots right? And treating her, in this case, as luggage? As a package that has a label on it? Anyway, if your actions, as a pirate, affect your girlfriends "fun", isn't it time to say: ok its getting out of hand. Time to reassess this and try and fix it somehow. And Spawn, while I understand the reasoning (I honestly don't know how I would react either), wouldn't it have been better to try and talk to your society about it, allowing her to stay? It's a very tricky and specific problem which involves people's feelings, so there's no real right answer for this action I would say...

We all have our own way of playing games and, in a way, games are a mean to loosen one self into doing stuff they wouldn't do in our real life social environment. So if they want to be pirates, let them. Don't condone, specially when the developers themselves don't, and even added the feature (talking about space being a full pvp zone). We could go on and on about how space would devalue if that would happen, and consequences, but you get the point.

Play the game, be productive, help the next guy out. Be a good mentor, be a good hunter / miner / crafter. Try and experiment with your misused willpower and strength to produce results for others to learn and improve their own gameplay. This bullcrap is just destructive and brings nothing but more feud from the community.

moderator.jpg

As the opening post has no real community discussion value and really didn't "solve" anything, rather making it worse, I will no close it.

Status
Back