Make all pills tradeable???

Thor CBR 1971

Prowler
Society
Excalibur
i just want to know if the community think about it:
i opened quite 2K boxes now and i got a huge ammount of NEUROSTIM Y (quite 1K peds) but i don't need them and i can't have money back as i paid the TT value in boxes.
please give ur advice here if u want the same thing as me....

i just want to know if the community think about it:
i opened quite 2K boxes now and i got a huge ammount of NEUROSTIM Y (quite 1K peds) but i don't need them and i can't have money back as i paid the TT value in boxes.
please give ur advice here if u want the same thing as me....

They are the tax you are not paying.

I deposited usd to buy the boxes. Once the box is in my inventory I should be able to tt the box and any of its contents for an equal amount PED that I deposited. I should be able to trade the boxes or any of its contents entirely or individually via any other trading means available in the game for PED that I can withdraw back to usd.

ANYTHING ELSE IS A BASTARDIZATION OF THE RCE CONCEPT THAT THIS GAME WAS ORIGINALLY MARKETED AS AND SHOULD BE REVERSED IMMEDIATELY BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CONCEPT! :cussing:

#FREEMYPED

I deposited usd to buy the boxes. Once the box is in my inventory I should be able to tt the box and any of its contents for an equal amount PED that I deposited. I should be able to trade the boxes or any of its contents entirely or individually via any other trading means available in the game for PED that I can withdraw back to usd.

ANYTHING ELSE IS A BASTARDIZATION OF THE RCE CONCEPT THAT THIS GAME WAS ORIGINALLY MARKETED AS AND SHOULD BE REVERSED IMMEDIATELY BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CONCEPT! :cussing:

#FREEMYPED

Sure, just throw away every 3 in 100 boxes for taxes, and it'll be the same.

You're losing the same amount anyways, at least now you can use your taxes for hp...

Sure, just throw away every 3 in 100 boxes for taxes, and it'll be the same.

You're losing the same amount anyways, at least now you can use your taxes for hp...

What Taxes? :scratch2:

Deposit fees. Sorry you're correct I should have said Fee not Tax.

I don't pay fees on universal ammo packs from webshop. Make all the non-tradeable stuff refinable into universal ammo and there is no difference.

Yes, it won't happen, not because it's unfair - it totally is - but because it would free up too much peds and harm deposits for months, which MA can't afford.

Can you imagine how much money MA would lose if they made all of the useless non-TT'able stuff suddenly TT'able?

They might get ~10% of UA back. They get 100% of those pill's TT value. That's huge, and they'd be crazy to give it up.

Not that I don't think they should, because I do. I just don't think they will

I don't pay fees on universal ammo packs from webshop. Make all the non-tradeable stuff refinable into universal ammo and there is no difference.

Yes, it won't happen, not because it's unfair - it totally is - but because it would free up too much peds and harm deposits for months, which MA can't afford.

YOU DO PAY FEES. Every notice you pay 10 usd for 95 ammo? How can you think you don't pay a fee?

YOU DO PAY FEES. Every notice you pay 10 usd for 95 ammo? How can you think you don't pay a fee?

$100 buys exactly 10 million ammo (1000 ped) plus 20 autoloot pills (10 ped worth, ttable) plus 50 H-DNA (20+ ped market value, tradeable). So you not just avoid the 3.5% fee of visa, you get 3% extra for your $.

Last edited:
The Problem is not that the pills are not TTable the real problem is that the effect we gain is CRAP for the TT Value they held. IF mindark would remove this rotten Y stim and put in something useful thats desireable to consume nobody would complain too much.

$100 buys exactly 10 million ammo (1000 ped) plus 20 autoloot pills (10 ped worth, ttable) plus 50 H-DNA (20+ ped market value, tradeable). So you not just avoid the 3.5% fee of visa, you get 3% extra for your $.

I'm wring then I swore I gave under like the ped. My bad.

I stopped buying boxes because of all the non-TT-able junk.
Did they fix the L rings so all of them actually drop at full TT???

Universal ammo is of course not ttable, you have to use it and MA will get their cut (at least from 99% of people).

My post from another thread:

It took me a some effort, but I got an "answer" about Y and Y2 pills. I hope it helps :)

But as stated, we are aware of current situation regarding these Strongbox items and we do have plans to make sure that these have similar options to the current ring refining feature.

Back