Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Status

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
i am really sad today that i have to write such a shame of our community.

First i wanted to explain what happened :

After long half year event named Champion League 2016 , spending 18 events that lasted 1.5 hour each (giving away all Saturdays on holiday and birthdays) i finally ended in second place of NEVERDIE event .

I asked Neverdie like 6 times in offline messages to post item specifications (what is lux fap and lux car) , but he not answered me, just once on public said that he don't have stats on him. (that made me super suspicions , because we were competing for prizes that we even does not know what it is - fap could be mod fap or imp fap ) , but after this situation you will see, i almost believe that fap stats changed from "elite" fap to 1k ped worth fap after knowing a winner already.

in last event there was a guy named "LUNCHBOX" that competed only 17 rounds , and there was needed to do 18 to be able to get a prize, he showed up 10 minutes after event started and said : i cant enter i forgot to register to event. (seems he was in hospital or at least he said so - no proofs of that)

After ending even results was :

So lunchbox was in
9 place with prize : MMOWC XI Armguards + Trained Dhampyre (maybe worth 3k ped)

but NEVERDIE said in stream that LUNCHBOX is a HERO and he SHOULD be rewarded for not being able to precipitate in event, and said will give him change do event alone.
Of course all started to laugh, thought that is bullshit. What hero ? Guy just failed to come in time 10 minutes why to make seperate event only for him? that would be unbelievable ridiculous (He could easy do 18 events of 24 because was spare 6 events )

After few weeks i got my prize summoned and got a message congratulating i won Champions League 2 place.

That same day i saw Lunchbox tiered King Kong Snub-U60 to T1 HOF (was strange because gun was new to game and should be only 2 in game)

In few days of asking around i suddenly find out that There is 3 Guns in game (should be 2 only)

1 belongs to Dmatrix, second to Morg (right winners), and rigged one (luncbox).

Started to look for Neverdie , but he not answered to me for long time, so i made a public announcement about NEVERDIE in #Rocktropia channel asking to explain what happened.

Finally here is chat log when he finally starts to talk IN PUBLICK #ROCKTROPIA CHANNEL:

[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] he gave out stuff without writting anywhere;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] ok Joda;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] Kets gere;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] lets here it;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] hear it;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] public;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] why you gave prizes to ppl that no deserved;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] since u raised it publicly;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] who?;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] you know better;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] say it loud;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] out with it;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] lunchbox snub u60 and so on...;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] ok;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] Si;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] so;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] Lunchbox was in 6th;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] or 7th;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] and was stabbed;

[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] how ?;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] and was in Emergency;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] he wanted to compete adter event was over;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] what emergency ??? i plaid in cristmas;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] to fit in time!;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] and he was on event;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] just forgot to register;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] he was registered;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] he DID NOT;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] for earlier event;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] he said in my stream;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] he cant enter because he had not registered!;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] that was to run the last event;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] ok explain why you gave to him; even with his avarage
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] which he was not planning on entering;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] he wouldnt reach 7 place;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] He could have reached 7th; (7 place is BOXER PET NOT 30k wrth GUN)
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] no he did not;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] but i didnt want to disrupt the other scores;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] adding his avarage of score;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] it would be 8 still;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] so I thought it fairer to leave everyone else intact;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] maybe I made wring call;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] wrong call;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] but the Drama of the moment;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] the Stabbing;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] you gave a gun worth 30k;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] because he was ""late"" for event ????";

[#rocktropia] [Henry BabyOxide Ha] i also want a gun worth 30 k :(;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] it was tricky issue; lets hope it was genuine
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] as it was presented to me;
[#rocktropia] [Dim Dimod Simon] it seems like playing favourites sir;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] actually not at all;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] I didnt really like to do it;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] at all;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] i tried not to interfere with existing positions;
[#rocktropia] [Henry BabyOxide Ha] sound like some sausage;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] u feelings noted;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] so guy who had to be disqalified for not qualifying 18 rounds;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] I agree it was tricky;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] you gave him a gun worth 3k usd;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] and such ppl as taco and me;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] had to pay;
[#rocktropia] [Henry BabyOxide Ha] i want a gun worth 3k usd :(;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] and play in nights;
[#rocktropia] [Henry BabyOxide Ha] what gun was that ?;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] do u think its fair?;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] Ok Joda; Ill cancel MMOWC lets forget all this crap
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] i cant forge;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] take back gun;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] that guy dont deserv;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] lets just do it Calypso way;
[#rocktropia] [Dim Dimod Simon] good one ND;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] and have thouse type of events;
[#rocktropia] [Henry BabyOxide Ha] give my gun ... i deserver it :(;
[#rocktropia] [Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout] cancel MMOWC for anyone who doesnt live on rt for at least 50% of year!;
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] cya; (he just left after that)
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] what ???;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] fix that crap!;
[#rocktropia] [Henry BabyOxide Ha] no one else deserver gun but me !!!;
[#rocktropia] [mg Joda VVV VVV] and take that fucking gun back;
[#rocktropia] [Henry BabyOxide Ha] give me gun !!!;

So in end he gave a 30k worth gun for a guy that even with his best score was in 7 place that is prize worth 4k ped max , but he decided to give him a nice gun worth 30k.

after 1hour a guy named TheProffit, well known as a Lunchbox item seller starts to sell that gun for 30k to make rid of it fast (maybe because to explain that he dont have it any more) :

[#trade] [TheProfit]: Selling LvL 26 [Dhampyre], LvL 10[Boxer], [Hogglo Pygmy Pet], Tier 9.7 [CDF XTLC 800] 80k, Tier 4 [King Kong Snub-U60] 30k

At the end i want to notice you, that in Champion League rules was written that all top 10 People will get a ticket to MMOWC 2017 finals , so they do not need to qualify all 18 rounds again. I was asked NEVERDIE about MMOWC 2016 , and he said that ticket to finals cost 10k ped if i want to not precipitate in event just go straight to finals. So i think would be right to value ticket prize 10k ?

so what i should think when he say :

[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] Ok Joda; Ill cancel MMOWC lets forget all this crap

Should i ask for refund 10k i thought i will get as a top 10 winner?

I ask Mindark to take care of this Rigged (President of EU) actions and :
1.Recheck what and where was given away (because all was kept in secrets, none knew that such guns was given away in secret ways)

2. disqualify Lunchbox as it should be written in CL rules because he did not made 18 rounds and take gun that should not belong to him.

3. Make not possible to cheat for them , because it really destroys trust for me and for other competitors such as Lightstar which got 3k ped worth prizes when (lunchbox got 30k worth prize even if he was added average score of event)

Event official thread : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...AMPIONS-LEAGUE-Starts-OCT-22nd-2016-17-Season

Last edited:
He was stabbed in RL and had medical records... right before the final round.

He competed hard for the first 17 events and shot just as much ammo as you did.

ND clearly said he can do what he feels is fair for this event.

You read it 100 times at least.

You knew the rules.

Therefore, you are a whiny bitch and you make WSS look worse than it is already does.

NEVERDIE gave all the prizes to those that won as he should, and added an extra prize...so what? Nobody was screwed out of their prize.

You want to give back all the prizes MA gave you by letting you run alts in MM the last 10 years???

Last edited:
Being stabbed won't take away 6 weeks of playtime, also rules are rules, as you say taco. He should be disqualified. The rules are not rules as they do not apply to 1 person.

Plus lunchbox was given a prize he shouldn't have gotten? What's up with that?

Being stabbed won't take away 6 weeks of playtime, also rules are rules, as you say taco. He should be disqualified. The rules are not rules as they do not apply to 1 person.

Plus lunchbox was given a prize he shouldn't have gotten? What's up with that?

It made him late for the final round...learn to read.

You knew the rules.

Therefore, you are a whiny bitch and you make WSS look worse than it is already does.

You look like a whiny bitch taco. The rules clearly state, AS YOU SAY, need 18 rounds, there is no excuse to miss 6 rounds. A stabbing is very very minor injury and can heal easily in a week to the point of being able to click shit.

Hahah acting like you didn't know joda was going ape shit over this the last few days?

You aint fooling anyone...

You are disgusting people.

Did you receive the prize you were supposed to receive?

From your argument and your 'chats' posted it looks like neverdie left the standings as they were and awarded an extra prize to someone who had participated hard in his event.

To be honest I dont like either of you, but if you got the prize you were supposed to, then you just sound like a 6yr old complaining that someone else got a bonus that you didn't.

(I wasn't around and don't know the specifics of the situation, but I do know how you and lunchbox both behave in chats and forums, and have stereotypes in my mind for you each based on those. (neither complementary))

You are straight up fucking retarded.

Thank you!

All I see is someone getting stabbed and getting a 30k gun for it when he wasn't even close to qualified for that score, or even to win anything.

Neverdie saw he was stabbed and felt bad and gave him event rewards he should have not gotten, that is fucked up. I'd get stabbed for 30k.

Heeey Taco, they are not in WSS! Stop hating on us! ��

Wait, if joda messi or soko are not in WSS then I love WSS again...

I need to figure out who is where, and maybe I will stop hating WSS

Wait a minute, why are they giving trained Dhampyres away... I paid good money for mine because of how hard they are to get...

Did you receive the prize you were supposed to receive?

From your argument and your 'chats' posted it looks like neverdie left the standings as they were and awarded an extra prize to someone who had participated hard in his event.

To be honest I dont like either of you, but if you got the prize you were supposed to, then you just sound like a 6yr old complaining that someone else got a bonus that you didn't.

(I wasn't around and don't know the specifics of the situation, but I do know how you and lunchbox both behave in chats and forums, and have stereotypes in my mind for you each based on those. (neither complementary))

you think its fair to give away such stuff to favorites?

would it be cool if i ask mod fap or impk2 for tt? What game would look like if all "extra" guns would be given away ?

You know maybe how this 3rd gun effected price of 2 "unique" guns that won True winners (morg/dmatrix) ?

what this real cash economy game about than ??

You think maybe i could ask to change guns to rifle its same TT after all ?

Maybe next week 5 more ppl will get stabbed and will get Easter rings and mod faps?
I'm starting to think that getting stabbed is worth it!
your logic is undeniable...

you think its fair to give away such stuff to favorites?

would it be cool if i ask mod fap or impk2 for tt? What game would look like if all "extra" guns would be given away ?

You know maybe how this 3rd gun effected price of 2 "unique" guns that won True winners (morg/dmatrix) ?

what this real cash economy game about than ??

You think maybe i could ask to change guns to rifle its same TT after all ?

Exactly!

He did not earn that prize, score was not high enough.
He shouldn't have even won any prize, he didn't qualify, even if he did, he should have gotten a pet not the gun...

Neverdie made several bad choices here, and it will take a lot of work to recover from this.

The issue here, for people like taco who can't read more then 4 sentences is:

Need 18 hours to qualify for event

Someone qualifies with 17 hours because he was stabbed, which is fucked but not too fucked.

That same person, then is given a prize that is far higher then the rank he earned, that is super fucked.

So the issue here is, if you're stabbed not only does it make you place in an event that you would have not even gotten into the board for, it ALSO makes it so you win a top prize even though you are low rank in said event.

I could use 3k usd, I'll take a knifing for that.

The biggest problem I see with this, is that the two legit winners of the gun had the rarity of their weapons significantly reduced (there's now 50% more of them in circulation).

Maybe it wasn't the best decision, but he was clear that he can change rules to promote fairness, and he felt it was fair.

Why don't you copy paste all the times ND said he can change the rules to promote fairness. He had the right to do this and NONE OF YOU were harmed.

Maybe next time ND won't let joda play.

That is up to him, it is his event and he can do what he thinks is fair.

I hope he does it.

Sounds like he might seeing how much of a sore winner you are...

He was stabbed in RL and had medical records... right before the final round.

He competed hard for the first 17 events and shot just as much ammo as you did.

ND clearly said he can do what he feels is fair for this event.

You read it 100 times at least.

You knew the rules.

NEVERDIE gave all the prizes to those that won as he should, and added an extra prize...so what? Nobody was screwed out of their prize.

You want to give back all the prizes MA gave you by letting you run alts in MM the last 10 years???

Extra prizes better then top places ? Srsly?
Maybe u mr taco got some nice bonus prizes from nd last years to? If thatnormal for u :D

Extra prizes better then top places ? Srsly?
Maybe u mr taco got some nice bonus prizes from nd last years to? If thatnormal for u :D

No I never did. Quit lying. You look like a weak little kid when you do that.

and it wasn't better than top places, it was equal to positions 5 and 6.

Fucking liar.

I could use 3k usd, I'll take a knifing for that.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you can work out the payment, I'd be happy to stop by and stab you. I don't charge, much.

PS, lol@Henry BabyOxide Ha trolling :laugh:

Maybe it wasn't the best decision, but he was clear that he can change rules to promote fairness, and he felt it was fair.

Why don't you copy paste all the times ND said he can change the rules to promote fairness. He had the right to do this and NONE OF YOU were harmed.

Maybe next time ND won't let joda play.

That is up to him, it is his event and he can do what he thinks is fair.

I hope he does it.

Sounds like he might seeing how much of a sore winner you are...

How is it fair to give an extra gun because he was stabbed, and how is that changing the rules? It is not, no rules were changed, he CREATED an extra prize out of thin air and awarded it. That is not a rule change.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you can work out the payment, I'd be happy to stop by and stab you. I don't charge, much.

I think you got it backwards mac, you'd be paying me to stab me. Why would I pay you to stab me?

That is so corrupt

Right okay, yes he was stabbed. However NEVERDIE can't just go around giving free gear out... We all know NEVERDIE and Lunchbox are mates anyway.....

Haven't played in 5 months. Now bye, probably won't ever come back.

Peace

No I never did. Quit lying. You look like a weak little kid when you do that.

and it wasn't better than top places, it was equal to positions 5 and 6.

Fucking liar.

Actually it was better, because he got the dvampire too, on top of the prize 5 and 6 got.

That is so corrupt

Right okay, yes he was stabbed. However NEVERDIE can't just go around giving free gear out... We all know NEVERDIE and Lunchbox are mates anyway.....

Haven't played in 5 months. Now bye, probably won't ever come back.

Peace

Even with best result of lunchbox (His score + avarage score) he still is 7 - that is way different prize than gun (its boxer pet) , But Neverdie GIFTED HIM with 5 place PRIZE.

even admitting that he WOULD be 7 place if he was competing :
[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] He could have reached 7th;

Status
Back