Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Status
I asked if I could do the round or do a round and NEVERDIE said he didn't want to disrupt the current scoring but something would be done. That was the end of the discussion on that.

When I logged in because I saw several on PCF advertising Prizes for sale. I was given the Gun and Arm Guards by Mind Ark.

I received no pet and made Neverdie aware that I got a gun not a pet. Apparently he and MindArk made this decision.

Well since no one else says it, hey JODA... you feel like a asshole yet? Cuz you should.

You just had an event ruined forever that you could have kept winning awesome prizes for years to come. I don't mind because I would never have a chance of winning top 5-6 places, but you and your friends definitely would have kept winning the good stuff because of all the awesome gear you have! And now you can't!

All because you got a little rage hard-on.

You are a rage rookie.

Learn how to rage.

Next time maybe you won't shoot yourself in the foot. Sucker.

I believe ND's heart was in the right place, I just don't think it was properly thought thru. Sorry you were hurt Lunch but I know you are more badass then a little knife in the chest. :)

sorry to hear about your accident lunchbox, hope you are able to recover and it wont affect you long term.

love to all ! Visit South End Shop in Tangerine!

I believe ND's heart was in the right place, I just don't think it was properly thought thru. Sorry you were hurt Lunch but I know you are more badass then a little knife in the chest. :)

At least his nipples are okay :O

How could you possibly know the severity of his injury, you have no context, and making sweeping generalizations makes you look like an unsympathetic, heartless monster. I also don't understand how that's event relevant to the discussion (because, it's not).

I really shouldn't even have to share personal examples, but I will, in the hopes you learn something.
I had one friend who got stabbed 7 times on a train back in high school, he was treated for minor injuries and released the same day.
I had another friend who got stabbed outside a club a single time in the chest, which opened and artery attached to his heart, he bled to death in a few minutes.

A stabbing may or may not be a minor injury.

Looks like I did know, he could have played. I don't see how I am wrong.
Sucks that it happened, I mean I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even though so many apparently wish it on me.

I mean obviously I am not happy that lunchbox got hurt, or wanted it to happen, and I feel bad for Raven. But that doesn't change what happened here.

It's no reason to break the rules of an event AND award additional prizes under the table.

Looks like I did know, he could have played. I don't see how I am wrong.
Sucks that it happened, I mean I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even though so many apparently wish it on me.

I mean obviously I am not happy that lunchbox got hurt, or wanted it to happen, and I feel bad for Raven. But that doesn't change what happened here.

It's no reason to break the rules of an event AND award additional prizes under the table.

I wasn't wishing it on you, I thought you were asking for it, so I was happy to oblige because I just wanted to stab somebody, nothing personal. :poke:

I wasn't wishing it on you, I thought you were asking for it, so I was happy to oblige because I just wanted to stab somebody, nothing personal. :poke:

Oh don't worry, wasn't taken personally. It'd be silly to take someones hate for Rusty Venture (my character) as hate against myself anyways. I thought your comment was funny if not backwards (I ain't paying YOU to stab me) :tongue2:

Reactions: Mac
Hope it doesn't scar too badly... But, in years to come it will make for a great story :)

He was stabbed in RL and had medical records... right before the final round.

He competed hard for the first 17 events and shot just as much ammo as you did.

ND clearly said he can do what he feels is fair for this event.

You read it 100 times at least.

You knew the rules.

Therefore, you are a whiny bitch and you make WSS look worse than it is already does.

NEVERDIE gave all the prizes to those that won as he should, and added an extra prize...so what? Nobody was screwed out of their prize.

You want to give back all the prizes MA gave you by letting you run alts in MM the last 10 years???

While being stabbed is tragic. It really has nothing to do with the event. Pretty sure if a competitor got stabbed at the Olympics they wouldn't give him a Silver Medal just because.

Events have Rules for a reason and need to be regulated. No exceptions.

While being stabbed is tragic. It really has nothing to do with the event. Pretty sure if a competitor got stabbed at the Olympics they wouldn't give him a Silver Medal just because.

This exactly.

Oh shit guys I actually banged my knee up against the desk as I was sitting down just now. I know I didn't actually participate in the Champion Events and really didn't even pay much attention to it until reading this thread just now but do you think maybe ND will give me a little something something for MY bad luck? It really hurts....

EDIT: I'll take 5th-6th place I don't even care.

Ummm Nancy Kerrigan got a silver medal at the Olympics 7 months after having her knee taken out because of sympathy from the judges....she didn't skate that good...sooooo

This exactly.

Your alter ego is a fucking tool.

Reactions: ZPF
Oh shit guys I actually banged my knee up against the desk as I was sitting down just now. I know I didn't actually participate in the Champion Events and really didn't even pay much attention to it until reading this thread just now but do you think maybe ND will give me a little something something for MY bad luck? It really hurts....

EDIT: I'll take 5th-6th place I don't even care.

Y'all are so stupid with this shit...you DIDN'T do 17 events for like 25+ hours at 200 dps cycling over 100k ped and missed the last chance at it by 10 minutes due to having your fucking chest stabbed did ya?

No. You all just sit back and talk shit.

Y'all are so stupid with this shit...you DIDN'T do 17 events for like 25+ hours at 200 dps cycling over 100k ped and missed the last chance at it by 10 minutes due to having your fucking chest stabbed did ya?

No. You all just sit back and talk shit.

FFS it's just little humor here don't get your taco all bent out of shape. Glad I didn't go with the r~a~p~e joke....

Ummm Nancy Kerrigan got a silver medal at the Olympics 7 months after having her knee taken out because of sympathy from the judges....she didn't skate that good...sooooo

Happened in Detroit. :D

and Tonya Harding was a bitch.

You are confusing personal opinions with FACTS. So it's not a counter argument.

Keep in mind I don't have a dog in the race and I don't have favorites and I just tell it like it is. I can give any 1,000 analogies and I am sure you will just try to debate them.

A competition is just that and NO outside individual personal circumstance can EVER change a competitions rules or how the Prizes are decided.

If Lebron James had to miss Game 7 of the Finals because he was stabbed guess what. The Game goes on they lose the championship and the rest is History regardless of what happened. There is sad stories of this over and over. The person getting ready for his biggest race of his life and gets hurt. Yes it sucks. Yes it is terrible.

HOWEVER! it doesn't change the Competition for the rest of the Competitors AT ALL and that is why RULES are established before it starts to begin with. No Exceptions.

Proper action from MA would be to suspend ND from holding any more competitions until further notice and this should be investigated.

Thanks

Abomb

Last edited:
Oh one last thing...

It is obvious from the OP's posts that he is none other than Kestukis. Look back at all Kestukis's old threads where he tried to "expose" something only to be made a fool of. The only other person that gets that big of boner trying to expose stuff is me.

Now, since it is alright with MA to share avatars, there is no problem with Kestukis playing Joda...BUT...

Isn't it against forum rules to use someone else's account?

Therefore' Joda's PCF account should be banned, because we all know that this is not the old Joda from before, (and is 99% Kestukis, but that is irrelevant).

Do the rules only apply to some people, or will you enforce them against all? That is the question.

I think an investigation into this is warranted.

You are confusing personal opinions with FACTS. So it's not a counter argument.

Keep in mind I don't have a dog in the race and I don't have favorites and I just tell it like it is. I can give any 1,000 analogies and I am sure you will just try to debate them.

A competition is just that and NO outside individual personal circumstance can EVER change a competitions rules or how the Prizes are decided.

If Lebron James had to miss Game 7 of the Finals because he was stabbed guess what. The Game goes on they lose the championship and the rest is History regardless of what happened. There is sad stories of this over and over. The person getting ready for his biggest race of his life and gets hurt. Yes it sucks. Yes it is terrible.

HOWEVER! it doesn't change the Competition for the rest of the Competitors AT ALL and that is why RULES are established before it starts to begin with. No Exceptions.

Proper action from MA would be to suspend ND from holding any more competitions until further notice and this should be investigated.

Thanks

Abomb

2 things ill point out you must have missed then i'll be quite again.

1st- is was stipulated in the rules that ND could change the rules as he see fit.
2nd- he gave me nothing. MindArk approves and awards prizes not the PP

It is obvious from the OP's posts that he is none other than Kestukis. Look back at all Kestukis's old threads where he tried to "expose" something only to be made a fool of. The only other person that gets that big of boner trying to expose stuff is me.

Nah that'd be McCormick

2 things ill point out you must have missed then i'll be quite again.

1st- is was stipulated in the rules that ND could change the rules as he see fit.
2nd- he gave me nothing. MindArk approves and awards prizes not the PP

I see and that is interesting if that's the case.

It's only interesting because if someone can change the RULES as they see fit to a competition then it really isn't a competition is it.

Anyhow this thread is amusing so for that I say

Thanks

Abomb

I like ND, I won't lie about that. I like participating in Champions League, but this does leave a bad taste in my mouth on the trust i now feel. It definitely makes me question competing again.
I came in 20th (after competing hard also -noob) which means no prizes at all for me but this is a little fycked up tbh.

Wow...last year you finished 11th but because you tried really hard, and barely lost out of top 10, ND gave you an armor piece and a ticket to the Championship Round. That wasn't in the rules either.

Guess it's ok when it happens to you.

You turned into a two faced rat a year ago, tho, so I am not surprised at this comment of yours...just a bit disgusted.

He has the right to do what he thinks is fair and add prizes if he saw fit. And you all accepted it last year. Whats different this year? Oh thats right, it wasn't you that benefited...

I see and that is interesting if that's the case.

It's only interesting because if someone can change the RULES as they see fit to a competition then it really isn't a competition is it.

Anyhow this thread is amusing so for that I say

Thanks

Abomb

This happens in EU a lot moria, caly etc has changed rules to make it more fair. Not everyone agrees with this. Though like LB said MA sanctioned the prize to LB and at the end if day they are god in this game.

Wow...last year you finished 11th but because you tried really hard, and barely lost out of top 10, ND gave you an armor piece and a ticket to the Championship Round. That wasn't in the rules either.

You turned into a two faced rat a year ago, tho, so I am not surprised at this comment of yours...just a bit disgusted.

He has the right to do what he thinks is fair and add prizes if he saw fit. And you all accepted it last year. Whats different this year? Oh thats right, it wasn't you that benefited...

This happens in EU a lot moria, caly etc has changed rules to make it more fair. Not everyone agrees with this. Though like LB said MA sanctioned the prize to LB and at the end if day they are god in this game.

Interesting that this isn't the first time, if your comment about Kitty is correct Taco.

Added to that bigdaddy, I remember when Kim spawned a number of hussk's just to celebrate finishing the VU; not a popular move with some as it looted some rare armor pieces. I think you are correct when it comes to competition rules, MA and the Planet Partners are God and their word is the law. It's simple left to the players to decide whether they want to deposit and play in a platform that has such fluid rules and standards.

Kitty should have had 10th not 11th though.

Oh boy...

Is real life violence gonna roll out because of in game shit? This stabbing thing may be completely unrelated to in game stuff THIS time... but as proven in real world violence related to other games... real cash is real cash... still a big root of many evils

Glad to hear the knife attack wasn't as bad as it could have been.

All the best recovering, hope they get the guy.

Status
Back