Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Status
Why do the 9th place get a gun when the 9th price is arm guards and a pet?

It was awkward situation . LB got stabbed and missed his final round. Even though he was registered..

I didn't. Alter anyone else's position intact I extended prizes to top 11 to compensate for my decision .

I realize it's controversial and will now have to add to the rules that it doesn't matter what terrible thing befalls you.
18 rounds is set in stone..

I hate to think that my decision undermines confidence in the economy and fairness

So I will no longer offer any in game items as prizes for this event . Prizes will come from outside sponsorship only

That way we can end this here.

Future official Rt events can be designed by the RT gov to follow similar guidelines already utilized by other planets

Future champions league and mmowc events will not fall under official planet event category.

Hope that resolves this somewhat and shows that it is not my intention to run corrupt events

Just to clarify my thoughts and why I think we need to react strongly:

We cannot have a system where the game gods are allowed to create uber items on a whim and hand them out to choosen players without openness and fair competition for all players for those exact items.

The reason for this naturally being that IF this was allowed it would a) diminish MU on already existing items, b) enable choosen players to jump directly to the top of the food chain while pushing other players down.

It would destroy trust in the RCE universe as we know it.

This. :wise::wise::wise:

I had no idea Dhampyres were going to be given away by planet partner...

It was awkward situation . LB got stabbed and missed his final round. Even though he was registered..

So? This matters not to the event.

I didn't. Alter anyone else's position intact I extended prizes to top 11 to compensate for my decision .

You created an item that wasn't part of the postion. That is altering the positions. You also added him into a rank when he would have not been there.

I realize it's controversial and will now have to add to the rules that it doesn't matter what terrible thing befalls you.

That is the fucking rules already, no modification needed...

I hate to think that my decision undermines confidence in the economy and fairness

Oh it very much does, you created an item and gave it away, you KNOW that is bad

So I will no longer offer any in game items as prizes for this event . Prizes will come from outside sponsorship only

Don't pretend the deny the issue here, you CREATED an extra item and gave it away outside of the prize pool listed

Future official Rt events can be designed by the RT gov to follow similar guidelines already utilized by other planets

Future champions league and mmowc events will not fall under official planet event category.

Hope that resolves this somewhat and shows that it is not my intention to run corrupt events

You are denying all the major issues here, like a typical president just write around the problem...
My replies are in bold/red. But you'll never read em.

HAHAHA JODA, you just stopped you and your friends from winning more guns at the next MMOWC that isn't going to happen now...good job! Messi and Stryker and soko and others from WSS and whatever soc you are in now must love you now! Seeing that you all have the best guns, and always win the best guns in MMOWC, this costs you about 200k per event between you and them! Good job on losing 200k per event to you all! BWHAHAHAHAHAH

I never had a chance to win top prizes, and NOW you dont either...because there are none!!! HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!

Now ND won't use his own money to make good prizes for MMOWC anymore! So now you can't win any more uber guns from MMOWC because you cried and were a sore winner!!! HAHAHAHA

OMG I AM FALLING OUT OF MY CHAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Neverdie, I paid 8k for my lvl 10 Dhampyre that was really rare and was going to continue to be really rare since it was so hard to spawn AND tame, it is now lvl 30, would you like to buy it from me to give away at your next event?

HAHAHA JODA, you just stopped you and your friends from winning more guns at the next MMOWC that isn't going to happen now...good job! Messi and Stryker and soko and others from WSS and whatever soc you are in now must love you now! Seeing that you all have the best guns, and always win the best guns in MMOWC, this costs you about 200k per event between you and them! Good job on losing 200k per event to you all! BWHAHAHAHAHAH

I never had a chance to win top prizes, and NOW you dont either...because there are none!!! HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!

Now ND won't use his own money to make good prizes for MMOWC anymore! So now you can't win any more uber guns from MMOWC because you cried and were a sore winner!!! HAHAHAHA

OMG I AM FALLING OUT OF MY CHAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is no need for Neverdie to throw the baby out with the bathwater. The event looks a success and the rules simple needed clarifying for the future. It can't have been an easy situation for Neverdie to be in, knowing a contestant had been the victim of such a serious crime. Being hard headed, I think Neverdie made the correct amendment to future rules in his post on the previous page; it would only be a matter of time before someone would invent a story of victimization to get a compensation prize / gift.

@ Neverdie, while you seem to be in the mood to give stuff to ppl.. how about those promised presidential boxes for voters?

[#trade] [TheProfit]: Selling LvL 26 [Dhampyre], LvL 10[Boxer], [Hogglo Pygmy Pet], Tier 9.7 [CDF XTLC 800] 80k, Tier 4 [King Kong Snub-U60] 30k

I will just say this, ND could have handled the situation a bit better. I am not exactly happy that the value of MY prize was devalued if only a little by this move, however if LB was in the hospital as ND said during the event live and that he will try to compensate him somehow, is fine and i think its kind of fair if the hospital thing was true. Whether giving him the same item that 5th and 6th places received is fair is left up to debate. In my opinion a different consolidation prize would have been a better move, without affecting other winners. The worth of the gun is not of importance here. Joda said 30k, its probably more around 20k or so it doesnt matter, that really isnt the point of this debate though.

What i WILL comment on is this.

I asked Chantra TheProfit Maker yesterday when i saw he was selling the same pistol Azzah and I won in trade, i thought it was weird its already T4 but either way....here is what he said.

2017-02-09 05:36:47 [TO : Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker] who's snub 60 is that? i didnt know there was one in the game prior to this years prizes
2017-02-09 05:37:15 [FROM: Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker] dunstone

So either there were more of these in game prior to these prizes given out, or it is being covered up who's gun he is selling. That is a bit ODD to me. So clarification on this would be nice.

Cheers!

Dmatrix.

I can confirm the T4 gun is indeed mine (And is the same gun being discussed as a prize). It is being shot by a few friends (and being tiered by LB as he is far higher in tiering than I).

It is being shot by these friends as I am focusing on mining which seems to be one of the few things I do well in and would like it to be a higher tier when the next set of events come up. The gun is only being sold if another gun is available (If this other weapon is not available it will not be sold).

Independent Voice!

I don't know ND, Joda, or any of the other folks screaming in this thread.

I can only say, it was the wrong thing to do.

You can't just willy nilly alter the prizes in an event without taking GREAT care to be transparent and fair to everyone.

If someone gets stabbed at the Olympics, they don't halt all medal awards or halt the races, or change the stats to feel sorry for someone.

I am by no means casting any shade on Lunchbox, or anyone else involved, because I have no knowledge of the situation.

I simply say on the face of it, THIS STINKS!!!

It makes everyone who tries in events, and doesn't win feel like it is indeed RIGGED, and this proves it out, if someone was pontificating such a theory.

I hope MindArk does step in with some sort of basic ground rules going forward so that confidence can be restored.

Dmatrix.

I can confirm the T4 gun is indeed mine (And is the same gun being discussed as a prize). It is being shot by a few friends (and being tiered by LB as he is far higher in tiering than I).

It is being shot by these friends as I am focusing on mining which seems to be one of the few things I do well in and would like it to be a higher tier when the next set of events come up. The gun is only being sold if another gun is available (If this other weapon is not available it will not be sold).

So you had this Snub-U60 from BEFORE this event, or this is the gun LB received and you bought from him? Im a bit confused by your answer. Im just tryign to figure out if this gun was ingame prior to this event or not.

The current T4 gun is the same weapon that was handed out as a prize this event.

It was NOT ingame prior to the distribution of prizes.

I placed 8th and won 1x Armor Part and 1x Boxer (I have received the boxer from ND) and the armor part is pending MA's process.

So you had this Snub-U60 from BEFORE this event, or this is the gun LB received and you bought from him? Im a bit confused by your answer. Im just tryign to figure out if this gun was ingame prior to this event or not.

Same gun...

The current T4 gun is the same weapon that was handed out as a prize this event.

It was NOT ingame prior to the distribution of prizes.

I placed 8th and won 1x Armor Part and 1x Boxer (I have received the boxer from ND) and the armor part is pending MA's process.

Thanks for clearing that up, that answers my earlier questions about what i saw in trade.
So Profit was in fact selling your gun but its the same gun LB received and you just bought from him.
Ok so no cover ups or anything you just bought it from LB shortly after he received it.

This is a little bit ridiculous.

Giving him an extra time to hunt was fair in my opinion, but giving him a free extra prize is not.

It's a high value competition, these rules should be stuck to and so should the prizes. Neverdie should never have given out a $3000 gun contrary to the prize list. Not fair to any participant.

Imo this is a bit dramatic and this thread should calm down :)

This is very bad call.

What if somebody went to hospital and missed event by 5 hours? In this context 10 min or 5 h is the same... simply to late.
No matter reason.

But then again, we are talking about Neverdie...

Do you guys have so short memory?
Had not he done similar things in past already? (Mothership event comes to my mind...)
What about all other shady things Neverdie was involved in?

I ask myself why people even go to his planet (other than few from his circle and noobs that know nothing).

Really shame that he is a face of EU, chosen by MA to promote game.

I caught my clicking finger in the car door and was swollen all way through event, i couldn't even fly to RT. Even though i didn't compete in any round can i please have a mod fap as a sympathy prize, although a 10k gun would do i'm not to greedy.

:silly2::silly2::silly2:

Wow!!!!!!

Personally I don't like this trend of giving trained pets as prizes, it takes f***ing months to skill a 'hard' pet. Ark do it and now RT do it. I've paced up and down Itacha for 6 months to train "one" hard pet, whilst other enjoy themselves hunting.....I find it quite insulting.

Anyway anyone that's been in EU long enough, knows how it rolls. Everything is F***ing gifted if you pay enough, You don't get first because you're the best shooter, you get first because you're allowed to get first....simple as that.

Then it's some magical surprise when something extra is added, what surprise? The chances are it's near on certain Lunchbox was supposed to fall into the placing to get that gun, probably based on what he lost or contributed. But he f**cked up either MA's plans or RT's plans by getting sick. So they gave it too him anyway.

How else would you consider "their" minds are working in that way to give him the gun?

You know there're a ton of players in EU that don't loot shit year in year out for 10 years+. Sure we might not have deposited $500K but we sure deposited a ton of cash, and get fuck all "in gifted loots".

Just be f***ing grateful, sell your items and enjoy the peds....good night.

Rick

Wow!!!!!!

Personally I don't like this trend of giving trained pets as prizes, it takes f***ing months to skill a 'hard' pet. Ark do it and now RT do it. I've paced up and down Itacha for 6 months to train "one" hard pet, whilst other enjoy themselves hunting.....I find it quite insulting.

Rick,

Just an FYI. Unlike Arkadia the 'Trained' pets handed out as prizes are Level 0

The word trained was used in the context that you are not required to tame them yourself.

My comments

Now that I have read the entire thread, I will comment and clarify a few things.

I was stabbed in the chest on the right side, literally right above my nipple. Puncture went 2 in deep approximately and was stopped by hitting my rib saving my life. (prevented it from puncture to the chest cavity and my lung.
This happened in the morning my time. If you would like to hear the story of how that happened we can discuss at some other time.

To the idiot that said a stabbing is not a serious injury, I'll let you in on a little secret.
It is a class 1 Medical Emergency. highest priority when its to the chest due to potential air in blood stream, heart, lung or major artery puncture or being severed or collapsed lung. Medical bills far exceed the value of a gun.
Just the ambulance was 1000 dollars.

It required X rays, CT Scan, Ultrasound. So ye, it's serious.

As for signing up for the event I was signed up for the first round because I anticipated everyone was saving the last round to be their gamebreaker. I didn't plan on needing to play a second round

Being so far off from game winning place- to all the people that are saying that, half of you which didn't play CL at all. You do realize there were rounds with over 900 points in 1 round? There were many many rounds of 600 points or more.

As for changing rules. I remember quite vividly when ND decided to change the rules to allow rubberbanding so slippery got points for efforts on the jump instance.

I also remember how after I bought boxes and scored 500 points, people cried instead of buying boxes and rules were changed to not allow selling boxes BUT the events prior to that JODA was buying all the boxes yet nothing was said. Not until I did the same was the complaint made and rule changed.

But the claim I was so far off from winning. I could have taken 4th or 5th place less than 400 points needed to do that. Which was clearly not hard to hit with another round.

I asked if I could do the round or do a round and NEVERDIE said he didn't want to disrupt the current scoring but something would be done. That was the end of the discussion on that.

When I logged in because I saw several on PCF advertising Prizes for sale. I was given the Gun and Arm Guards by Mind Ark.

I received no pet and made Neverdie aware that I got a gun not a pet. Apparently he and MindArk made this decision. I also offered proof of stabbing if it was necessary.

I will not point fingers of corruption to any SOC because I have proof of nothing. Things may or could look suspicious but that may or may not be the case.

The ASI and Halloween Mayhem issue. My sell thread was never taken down. I actually sold the items I wanted to sell.

As far as fairness goes. I didn't expect this as an outcome. I requested to play a round to make up for the round. Neverdie did what he thought would give the least impact to anyone else and had said something would be done even in rockchat with everyone there reading but never specified what.

I do agree that it wouldn't have had such an impact had his intent been presented fully to the participants when he decided what he would do.

As for trollers, keep on trolling we all know you have nothing better to do.

Lastly, the gun was sold to Chrissy because he had helped fund me through my rounds when I got short on peds due to bad returns and he wanted to buy the tg60 or U60 if I won either of those prizes.

I am sorry for those of you who feel you have been sleighed.

For those of you who are just here to stir shit, shame on you.

As for those of you who actually contacted me to check on me HULK included. Thank you for your concern to my wellbeing.

LB out

Now that I have read the entire thread, I will comment and clarify a few things.

I was stabbed in the chest on the right side, literally right above my nipple. Puncture went 2 in deep approximately and was stopped by hitting my rib saving my life. (prevented it from puncture to the chest cavity and my lung.
This happened in the morning my time. If you would like to hear the story of how that happened we can discuss at some other time.

To the idiot that said a stabbing is not a serious injury, I'll let you in on a little secret.
It is a class 1 Medical Emergency. highest priority when its to the chest due to potential air in blood stream, heart, lung or major artery puncture or being severed or collapsed lung. Medical bills far exceed the value of a gun.
Just the ambulance was 1000 dollars.

It required X rays, CT Scan, Ultrasound. So ye, it's serious.

As for signing up for the event I was signed up for the first round because I anticipated everyone was saving the last round to be their gamebreaker. I didn't plan on needing to play a second round

Being so far off from game winning place- to all the people that are saying that, half of you which didn't play CL at all. You do realize there were rounds with over 900 points in 1 round? There were many many rounds of 600 points or more.

As for changing rules. I remember quite vividly when ND decided to change the rules to allow rubberbanding so slippery got points for efforts on the jump instance.

I also remember how after I bought boxes and scored 500 points, people cried instead of buying boxes and rules were changed to not allow selling boxes BUT the events prior to that JODA was buying all the boxes yet nothing was said. Not until I did the same was the complaint made and rule changed.

But the claim I was so far off from winning. I could have taken 4th or 5th place less than 400 points needed to do that. Which was clearly not hard to hit with another round.

I asked if I could do the round or do a round and NEVERDIE said he didn't want to disrupt the current scoring but something would be done. That was the end of the discussion on that.

When I logged in because I saw several on PCF advertising Prizes for sale. I was given the Gun and Arm Guards by Mind Ark.

I received no pet and made Neverdie aware that I got a gun not a pet. Apparently he and MindArk made this decision. I also offered proof of stabbing if it was necessary.

I will not point fingers of corruption to any SOC because I have proof of nothing. Things may or could look suspicious but that may or may not be the case.

The ASI and Halloween Mayhem issue. My sell thread was never taken down. I actually sold the items I wanted to sell.

As far as fairness goes. I didn't expect this as an outcome. I requested to play a round to make up for the round. Neverdie did what he thought would give the least impact to anyone else and had said something would be done even in rockchat with everyone there reading but never specified what.

I do agree that it wouldn't have had such an impact had his intent been presented fully to the participants when he decided what he would do.

As for trollers, keep on trolling we all know you have nothing better to do.

Lastly, the gun was sold to Chrissy because he had helped fund me through my rounds when I got short on peds due to bad returns and he wanted to buy the tg60 or U60 if I won either of those prizes.

I am sorry for those of you who feel you have been sleighed.

For those of you who are just here to stir shit, shame on you.

As for those of you who actually contacted me to check on me HULK included. Thank you for your concern to my wellbeing.

LB out

Did the police catch the guy at least?

NEVERDIE does what he likes he has never played by his own rules or by MindArks rules, and he never will.

90% of the bullshit that happens in EU is centered around ND, his mates and his planet. and MA does nothing probibly because ND owns a large portion of MA shares.

even if lunch didnt place it did not affect jodas placement or the mentioned lightstar so who gives a shit?

It was not a malicious attack. I was part of a knife defense training seminar and a real knife that is an identical copy of the trainer got mixed in with the training knives. So when the demonstration started I suffered a cut to my hand first 2 fingers during the disarm of my weapon and a cut on my neck and the puncture to my chest. Ems was immediately called

You look like a whiny bitch taco. The rules clearly state, AS YOU SAY, need 18 rounds, there is no excuse to miss 6 rounds. A stabbing is very very minor injury and can heal easily in a week to the point of being able to click shit.

How could you possibly know the severity of his injury, you have no context, and making sweeping generalizations makes you look like an unsympathetic, heartless monster. I also don't understand how that's event relevant to the discussion (because, it's not).

I really shouldn't even have to share personal examples, but I will, in the hopes you learn something.
I had one friend who got stabbed 7 times on a train back in high school, he was treated for minor injuries and released the same day.
I had another friend who got stabbed outside a club a single time in the chest, which opened and artery attached to his heart, he bled to death in a few minutes.

A stabbing may or may not be a minor injury.

Wow!!!!!!

Anyway anyone that's been in EU long enough, knows how it rolls.

I like my Dhampyre, the crit reduce is great so as a hunter of big mobs it is useful and has saved me many times, knowing that it was really rare and hard to get was a bit of devaluation insurance and was a big part of the purchase decision.

I am NOT happy to find out they are giving them away, I think that is FUBAR. :bs:

It was not a malicious attack. I was part of a knife defense training seminar and a real knife that is an identical copy of the trainer got mixed in with the training knives. So when the demonstration started I suffered a cut to my hand first 2 fingers during the disarm of my weapon and a cut on my neck and the puncture to my chest. Ems was immediately called

it sounds like a big screw up by the trainer.

If it was a gun training with rubber bullets, you know..

Anyway get well soon.

Status
Back