Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Status
I knew I should have told Neverdie my cat died so he could give me the Rocktropian version of a Herman Scanthi XP-1.

dhampyre you got from neverdie as a gift, you did not even had tamer level to tame it (required was 17).
i perfectly remember situation :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Vampire-pet-finally-saw-daylight!-(Dhampyre)

when after vu i killed 10 k mobs (it took me 7 days of nonstop) and you got it already in lvl 7 and even did not knew what tamer level was needed .

somewhere was a thread about you got in in unfair ways in pcf.
that was i forgot about .

//mg

Um, I was there with them farming the werewolves. The time in question can be referred to when I lost 10k tt in a month in my imk2. Taco might not have the taming skills but he didn't need them. There are those in that group which do.

Very bad call by neverdie... wtf? Way I see it he does not qualify for a prize. I feel sorry for LB but that's how simple it is!

If a planet is going to give an item out for such a circumstance then they need to be open about it and inform people when they announced the results. Doing it in secret destroys trust in the whole platform, which is not a good thing for an RCE.

Agree 100%

and on a 8th day he pulled gun form his arse and gave away for free.....

how the fuck is that gun worth 30k??? L4 got better eco better range just a slight lower dps and is selling for 14k at like tier whatever. also anyone got a mod restoration chip for sale?

It wasn't a secret. ND talked about it openly numerous times. Just because you were sleeping doesn't make it a secret.

Again, not saying it was the best decision, but I understand it. Plus he pays for every item he has MA make. If that's what he wants to do, then I understand it. It is not perfect, but it certainly is not some massive conspiracy.

how the fuck is that gun worth 30k??? L4 got better eco better range just a slight lower dps and is selling for 14k at like tier whatever. also anyone got a mod restoration chip for sale?

Its not, its worth 15-20k at most, but not in crazy Joda land, where he makes up facts to prove his point.

He shouldn't be able to create items and give them away like that. There is no bitching going on here, no 'I didn't get whatever'. The issue is his fundamental breaking of the EU RCE system.

After reading this thread I'm shocked that this has happened and shocked that some are defending the decision. The comment above rings absolutely true and it should rectified, if not by ND then by MA. I hope it was a poorly thought out decision by ND that he will correct, and I hope he responds to this here.

I like ND, I won't lie about that. I like participating in Champions League, but this does leave a bad taste in my mouth on the trust i now feel. It definitely makes me question competing again.
I came in 20th (after competing hard also -noob) which means no prizes at all for me but this is a little fycked up tbh.

Its not, its worth 15-20k at most, but not in crazy Joda land, where he makes up facts to prove his point.

sale of lunchbox gun few hours ago :

[#trade] [TheProfit]: Selling LvL 26 [Dhampyre], LvL 10[Boxer], [Hogglo Pygmy Pet], Tier 9.7 [CDF XTLC 800] 80k, Tier 4 [King Kong Snub-U60] 30k

So lunchbox was given a gun when he ended up i 9 place? Why?

Bad move from Neverdie , i bet alot players will stop doing champion event becouse of this

Certain people posting on this thread screamed bloody murder about Linzey's alleged links to MA and that he somehow was rewarded with rare item loots; something that was never proven. Now, when a friend gets handed an item for free in secret by a planet developer he is defending the action. Doesn't quite add up.

I put it no stronger than that.

Certain people posting on this thread screamed bloody murder about Linzey's alleged links to MA and that he somehow was rewarded with rare item loots; something that was never proven. Now, when a friend gets handed an item for free in secret by a planet developer he is defending the action. Doesn't quite add up.

Not saying it was right, but saying I understand it based on the rules.

Hi Joda. I do not know the fall story and I am not taking sides. I know there is no love loss between your socs. I don't think this was the best decision to take. I also don't think ND has any personal dislike towards you or soc. I doubt he can change states on prizes last min or even MA let him have a imp fap.

There is plans for changes to RT and hopefully events will be conducted better. With rules being more clear and with prizes details explained.

Id just like to also point out ND does not hand out the 'gear' prizes (Only the pets) as the gear is spawned on the Avatar by Mindark themselves.

Would also like to point out that some of us still have not received their prize for placing so quit the bitching.

The way I see it, someone got something extra, no one else really lost anything because of it. I don't see what the big deal is, just looks like jealousy. The winners of the other two guns aren't in here screaming bloody murder...

Why do the 9th place get a gun when the 9th price is armguards and a pet?

The way I see it, someone got something extra, no one else really lost anything because of it. I don't see what the big deal is, just looks like jealousy. The winners of the other two guns aren't in here screaming bloody murder...

Well this may seem kinda unusual elsewhere but we're talking California here, the capital of SJW culture where all kids deserve prizes. Some for winning everybody else for participating!

If everybody around you tells you that sort of crap day in day out - no wonder if u can't think straight after a while. I blame millenials! :p

losertakesall.jpg

Reactions: Mac

Mainly because it was done secretly, behind closed doors, between friends.

Trust-destroying and pretty corrupt. Hope this can be resolved by MA.

There are suppose to be 2 of those item, there are now 3. People lost tens of thousands in markup.

Just to clarify my thoughts and why I think we need to react strongly:

We cannot have a system where the game gods are allowed to create uber items on a whim and hand them out to choosen players without openness and fair competition for all players for those exact items.

The reason for this naturally being that IF this was allowed it would a) diminish MU on already existing items, b) enable choosen players to jump directly to the top of the food chain while pushing other players down.

It would destroy trust in the RCE universe as we know it.

Just to clarify my thoughts and why I think we need to react strongly:

We cannot have a system where the game gods are allowed to create uber items on a whim and hand them out to choosen players without openness and fair competition for all players for those exact items.

The reason for this naturally being that IF this was allowed it would a) diminish MU on already existing items, b) enable choosen players to jump directly to the top of the food chain while pushing other players down.

It would destroy trust in the RCE universe as we know it.

:wise::wise:

It was awkward situation . LB got stabbed and missed his final round. Even though he was registered..

I didn't. Alter anyone else's position intact I extended prizes to top 11 to compensate for my decision .

I realize it's controversial and will now have to add to the rules that it doesn't matter what terrible thing befalls you.
18 rounds is set in stone..

I hate to think that my decision undermines confidence in the economy and fairness

So I will no longer offer any in game items as prizes for this event . Prizes will come from outside sponsorship only

That way we can end this here.

Future official Rt events can be designed by the RT gov to follow similar guidelines already utilized by other planets

Future champions league and mmowc events will not fall under official planet event category.

Hope that resolves this somewhat and shows that it is not my intention to run corrupt events

pssst...no they didn't...you're being misleading again...

Except they did, those other 2 guns will sell for thousands less. And that 30k that the extra one sold for? Out of players pockets, poof.

I remember when Lunch cried about mob trapping in Halloween Mayhem. A guy was trapping the Count Vamp on fence and killing them and looted 2 cloaks that way.

Him and another threatened to sell out and made sell out threads unless MindArk took action against the cheaters.

Not to long after that Jen looted a Herman ASI TEN Edition, the next day Lunch looted a Herman ASI TEN Edition. The next day both took down there threads.

So isnt it cheating if you get a loot because you had an issue and not because you got it by doing everything the other players had to do?

MindArk/EU giving this guy weapons cause hes having issues of some sort is no new thing...

Status
Back