Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Status
Dear mr. Taco what prizes did u get for writing illogical BS here?

Fuck it I am out...

It was clear from beginning of event that ND can change rules to promote fairness. That's what he tried to do. No one was harmed except position 5 and 6 because now there is one extra gun in circulation...that is minor.

It may not have been the best way to handle it, but joda, you are a piece of shit for crying as you got a much better gun, and you KNOW you are just doing this to be a dick.

If it was you that got stabbed and missed the last round after trying your hardest for the 17 previous rounds, you would see things diffently, I promise you...

Last edited:
This. For all I care it would have been ok for Neverdie to deposit 30k worth of peds and donate those instead of just create one more rare item in game and give it, not screwing up the other owners of the gun by decreasing the uniqueness.
And the best thing, the so called virtual president can still do that!
The biggest problem I see with this, is that the two legit winners of the gun had the rarity of their weapons significantly reduced (there's now 50% more of them in circulation).

PP's can do that dipshit. Cyrene made a bunch more stolen armor and many people still got screwed, and some didnt. You werent crying when you got the stolen armor were you? Even though many got screwed, but now you are crying like a girl? worthless shit you are...

No one got screwed, that item is a quest reward people earned, it wasn't given out. It also wasn't removed and added, they just extended the mission for 2 weeks that was suppose to already be forever, so no your example doesn't make sense and no, other PP don't do this shit.

Extra prizes better then top places ? Srsly?
Maybe u mr taco got some nice bonus prizes from nd last years to? If thatnormal for u :D

u talk about dhampire ? :D

as i see it this game gotten worse each week i read PCF

This is literally full of whiny fucks making up excuses and crying when they dont win some shit or some corrupt as fuck events so the right people win

There's been events in the past, *caugh caugh* halloween maybe 2 years ago *caugh caugh* that had some polemic around it, and turned out it was nothing, however some do have proof it wasnt so, and some supports were sent and nothing was ever done.

As it is, the events will always be for a small group of ppl to participate and win, the fact they say everyone has a chance to win, well go and check the winers for the past years, always the same anyway.

About ND's planet, its known some had better acess to info than others for some stuff, rules were bent MORE Than once, not to mention the imense fuck ups over the years and yet its all fine

I could spend all day here, and actually providing proof but that'd break rules and get edited out anyway.

I just enjoy the fact i withdrew some and will stay prolly away until i dont see the game getting any cleaner

u talk about dhampire ? :D

I won a boxer pet last year, not a damphere. The damphere I had was spawned by us killing 10k werewolfs in the dome and it was tamed there in the dome in front of me. You can have MA look that up if you don't believe me.

Another lying weasel looking to set off taco with crybaby lies.

current issues i see

we all know how much ND loves changing the rules halfway through events however these are the problems i see with this issue so far are as follows:

he was given a prize for essentially a 4th place finish, (all the 5th place guy got as well as the pet)

He FAILED TO COMPLETE the 18 rounds, however i also feel that an exception for something like being impaled with an object can be used get a little leeway on that ruling.

if you read the original post on ND forum (thats been taken down now btw) it stated "Prizes subject to change, but will be finalized BEFORE START OF EVENT ON Oct. 22nd" meaning any additional prizes should never have taken place.

those are my views do with them as you will

as i see it this game gotten worse each week i read PCF

This is literally full of whiny fucks making up excuses and crying when they dont win some shit or some corrupt as fuck events so the right people win

There's been events in the past, *caugh caugh* halloween maybe 2 years ago *caugh caugh* that had some polemic around it, and turned out it was nothing, however some do have proof it wasnt so, and some supports were sent and nothing was ever done.

As it is, the events will always be for a small group of ppl to participate and win, the fact they say everyone has a chance to win, well go and check the winers for the past years, always the same anyway.

About ND's planet, its known some had better acess to info than others for some stuff, rules were bent MORE Than once, not to mention the imense fuck ups over the years and yet its all fine

I could spend all day here, and actually providing proof but that'd break rules and get edited out anyway.

I just enjoy the fact i withdrew some and will stay prolly away until i dont see the game getting any cleaner

Dude, seriosuly?

Neverdie gave away an item that was suppose to have 2 unique version, he made a 3rd one and gave it away for no reason other then his friend was hurt. That is FUCKING the economy, FUCKING the other two players, FUCKING MA, and everyone else. Neverdie just created 30k ped out of thin air, from OUR pockets to give to someone.

He shouldn't be able to create items and give them away like that. There is no bitching going on here, no 'I didn't get whatever'. The issue is his fundamental breaking of the EU RCE system.

I won a boxer pet last year, not a damphere. The damphere I had was spawned by us killing 10k werewolfs in the dome and it was tamed there in the dome in front of me. You can have MA look that up if you don't believe me.

Another lying weasel looking to set off taco with crybaby lies.

dhampyre you got from neverdie as a gift, you did not even had tamer level to tame it (required was 17).
i perfectly remember situation :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Vampire-pet-finally-saw-daylight!-(Dhampyre)

when after vu i killed 10 k mobs (it took me 7 days of nonstop) and you got it already in lvl 7 and even did not knew what tamer level was needed .

somewhere was a thread about you got in in unfair ways in pcf.
that was i forgot about .

after all ,there was no info that after 10k kills vampire would spawn, we was just blindly shooting 1 type of mob in dome, and you "somehow with your team know what to shoot how much mobs and trying g to convince community you do that in few days while i never see you shooting all week nonstop ?" silly.

//mg

Last edited:
Dude, seriosuly?

Neverdie gave away an item that was suppose to have 2 unique version, he made a 3rd one and gave it away for no reason other then his friend was hurt. That is FUCKING the economy, FUCKING the other two players, FUCKING MA, and everyone else. Neverdie just created 30k ped out of thin air, from OUR pockets to give to someone.

He shouldn't be able to create items and give them away like that. There is no bitching going on here, no 'I didn't get whatever'. The issue is his fundamental breaking of the EU RCE system.

Rusty doesnt read well, manique...

Fuck it I am out...

It was clear from beginning of event that ND can change rules to promote fairness. That's what he tried to do. No one was harmed except position 5 and 6 because now there is one extra gun in circulation...that is minor.

It may not have been the best way to handle it, but joda, you are a piece of shit for crying as you got a much better gun, and you KNOW you are just doing this to be a dick.

If it was you that got stabbed and missed the last round after trying your hardest for the 17 previous rounds, you would see things diffently, I promise you...

He didn't change the rules, he created a new item in the game, awarded it to a player secretly, and didn't update the rules regarding it, didn't update the prize table. He didn't change any rules.

What he did was create an item that should not have existed and award it for no reason. He STOLE 30k ped from US THE PLAYERS that end up paying that MU for an item he WRONGFULLY created.

dhampyre you got from neverdie as a gift, you did not even had tamer level to tame it (required was 17).

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Vampire-pet-finally-saw-daylight!-(Dhampyre)

when after vu i killed 10 k mobs (it took me 7 days of nonstop) and you got it already in lvl 7 and even did not knew what tamer level was needed .

//mg

Total fucking lie...your timing is way off bro...and we had 3 antidotes to your 1. Nice try tho :D

It was spawned in the dome and we tamed it...maybe you helped with 5k of your kills, maybe you didn't :D But if you did, Ty for the dampyre joda!

//mg

Seems EU need president of corruption :D

If a planet is going to give an item out for such a circumstance then they need to be open about it and inform people when they announced the results. Doing it in secret destroys trust in the whole platform, which is not a good thing for an RCE.

i could vote for someone (mod dar 9300 ofc in my pocket :)

Seems EU need president of corruption :D

Then you, joda, sokolade, messi, and NoX will have lots of free time to play outside!

Better pump up the tires on your bikes!

Oh boy. More delicious pcf drama. It's like an early christmas. :popcorn:

If a planet is going to give an item out for such a circumstance then they need to be open about it and inform people when they announced the results. Doing it in secret destroys trust in the whole platform, which is not a good thing for an RCE.

10000% agree, doing it silently shows its already rigged, we find out only because tier hofs, who knows what and where was given away that cant be checked

Then you, joda, sokolade, messi, and NoX will have lots of free time to play outside!

i think everyone now understand why you protecting ND :) those pets, guns... ya its normal... but when things go public you start to offence :)

Bad call by NEVERDIE but most of all I hope lunchbox is ok :(

Really tho, is he ok?

This. For all I care it would have been ok for Neverdie to deposit 30k worth of peds and donate those instead of just create one more rare item in game and give it, not screwing up the other owners of the gun by decreasing the uniqueness.
And the best thing, the so called virtual president can still do that!

To be fair, he could have. He is rich. But neverdie has to pay for these items to be created. He can't just create it out of thin air. He likely has a few of those guns in his inventory.

Bad call by NEVERDIE but most of all I hope lunchbox is ok :(

Really tho, is he ok?

he was at home most likely , just forgot about event, he was logged in game after 10 min event started, was chatting in game that he forgot to register and cant enter area.

all that stabbing could be just an reason to give a gun.

no real proofs about that.

Status
Back