some Cristmas Ring 2016 buffs not work in Rocktropia

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
just noticed that if you equip Cristmas ring 2016 in Rocktropia it says :

[System] Skill Increase Rare mining finds not available on this planet.

could someone reply its experience how it works on arkadia ? if you get more "archiology stuff" or smth ?

//mg

Does rocktropia even have out of the ordinary minimg claims? Caly had ul amps, beacons, hansidian and angel scales. Ark has pots, treasure maps, paintings and armour.

Never mined on RT much but I don't recall them having any OOTOs

Does rocktropia even have out of the ordinary minimg claims? Caly had ul amps, beacons, hansidian and angel scales. Ark has pots, treasure maps, paintings and armour.

Never mined on RT much but I don't recall them having any OOTOs

isnt hansidian and angel scales is platform wide?

Hello dear forum,

could someone reply its experience how it works on arkadia ? if you get more "archiology stuff" or smth ?

//mg

I wanted to provide you with the answer, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

arrow knee jokes still hot after 6 years.

not

I can confirm that RT has no SOOTO implemented. I suspect you would have the same on Toulan and NI etc

Hello dear forum,

//mg

This is interesting and didn't think about another planet not having Sooto's. However to answer you question been on Ark with the Xmas Ring and having fun skilling up some Treasure Mining. Haven't had any issues with buffs no Sooto's yet though. Although I don't drop a ton of probes. Just some amped runs.

Back