BUG: Cyclops Bronze Age Challenge : Arges Cyclops

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hi,

Just wanted to warn you, that its not possible to finish the mission chain for Cyclops.

Cyclops Bronze Age Challenge : Arges Cyclops is NOT offered by Penthesilea, Captain of the Amazon Guard

Other 2 cyclop missions are there, but its not possible to finish the chain to get the rewards because Arges are missing.

Info was sent to MA, just warning any other potential players wanting to finish this mission.

Regards,
True :bandit:

What is the reward? I've always been curious to go there, but I hear you can't use normal weapons?

What is the reward? I've always been curious to go there, but I hear you can't use normal weapons?

Stamina + (Athletics or Courage or Bravado ) 35 Ped

You can use any of your gear nowadays in Ancient Greece. Just visit Orpheus Cave and tp from there to AG.
In the past you needed a time travel crystal to be able to teleport to AG.
Once there you where stripped of all your gears, having to walk, run and fight with on AG available melee weapons.
If you died you possibly died in an underground revival, where you had no other option than to teleport back to square 1, and work yourself all the way back.

Yep, it was very ancient, but first time I saw AG it just blew my mind. Very pretty place.

But you can still get the Falcata :)
And with tons of research and effort maybe, just maybe, craft some very eco UL swords.
But that is an entirelly differant story.

any news?

I wonder, in AG atm, did 333 Brontes. Good I v found your post.
It's so I got only two missions, but finished only one of them.
Have you finished both? won't the third be given after? Logically should be given in the beginnign as these Arges lower lvl.

Thank you for any info coz i m in limbo atm wtd next.

UPD: asked chat-support it's broken on purpose "for re-evaluation".
Personell in chat have no info on whether it ll be fixed or when.
They also assumed I would ask "locals" and those d tell me about the issue.
Was wrong assumption. Locals offered me FAP service :)

I made a support request, awaiting further details

Last edited:
The issue I have is the way they "broke" the mission chain. They Never turn off all the missions just 1 part so you cant ever finish it but if you werent paying attention you would work on it at least halfway until you realized after you spent your peds that it is unfinishable.. The same thing happened with Axionic Diodes or some other Next Island Mission. it was a hand in mission and after you went around trying to loot all the materials to hand in you go to the Npc and you get an error message... Mindark should disable the mission at the very beginning not halfways or at the ending. It just makes you feel like they care more about your decay and wasteful peds in these particular situations. Thankfully I finished this mission before it became "broken" But to the others out there Good Luck. Hope you dont waste your peds

Such a pitty, is great scenery, lore and visuals and original concept was amazing both for NI and AG. But ended up with wrong dev who just dropped it on MA when got bored.

I wonder, in AG atm, did 333 Brontes. Good I v found your post.
It's so I got only two missions, but finished only one of them.
Have you finished both? won't the third be given after? Logically should be given in the beginnign as these Arges lower lvl.

Thank you for any info coz i m in limbo atm wtd next.

UPD: asked chat-support it's broken on purpose "for re-evaluation".
Personell in chat have no info on whether it ll be fixed or when.
They also assumed I would ask "locals" and those d tell me about the issue.
Was wrong assumption. Locals offered me FAP service :)

I made a support request, awaiting further details
The NPC gave me all 3 at once, but that was a while ago. I thought it was a good way to do it.

You can use anything now. Also, time crystals no longer have a function - you just use the correct teleporter now (Orpheus Cave, across the river from Orpheus Way), bidirectional, no fee.

The NPC gave me all 3 at once, but that was a while ago. I thought it was a good way to do it.

It was so in 2016. (I seen a video by R.J. she did not complain)
June 2017 I was given the second and the third, after you finish them it says something like: "You ll get the reward when you finish all my tasks". At this moment you realise there something wrong.

I made a support case two weeks ago, and got no response.
Kinda feel I gave MA a credit, must be returned with %.
Any ideas how much should I charge them for a day without reply? I think 1 ped athletic would be nice :)

it's broken on purpose "for re-evaluation".

And these things should be mentioned in a general release note imo.. (and not in a silly PP release note, if it was mentioned at all to begin with)

June 2017 I was given the second and the third, after you finish them it says something like: "You ll get the reward when you finish all my tasks". At this moment you realise there something wrong.

MA should actually prevent all of these missions to be opened at all, and not lure people into something that can't be finished.

Those are the things that they need to communicate (Important things)

I can narrow it down a bit - in December 2016, only two missions were available.

I can narrow it down a bit - in December 2016, only two missions were available.

Any idea if this was mentioned in a release note?
Not that a new player would even consider reading this old info if they head over there :eyecrazy:

And as said they should disable them all then til they know what to do with it.

I don't think so, there have been no release notes for NI for many, many years.

yeah would be indeed strange if it was :)

Ludvig go tell them to disable them all for the time being ;)
And ofc let people be able to finish them that have it open allready from old times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so, there have been no release notes for NI for many, many years.

If this keeps happening to planets I want to suggest MA to implement the Death Star(DS),

If your planet developers has gone rogue the DS will do... well we all know what it does, don't we?

And ofc the fact that they close the cheapest one the (Ares), and leave the 2 most expensives open :eyecrazy:

Glad that I saw this thread. I was thinking of doing the cyclops mission/s at some point, now I won't bother until this has been fixed.

Any update on this? :)

MA, so you guys can turn off the cheapest mission, but not the other ones?

And thats the reason why you guys look shady in eyes of players...

Dunno all Details from Ni....but NI went broke(the owner or company) some long time ago and there was NO updates nor any patching around this...

The Cyclops missions and other lower missions are broken also since this time....

Nowadays i guess its under "new control " ?? because also the starter missions on Ni were re-designed....maybe they find the ressources to fix the others too one day...

Back