TT ALL redulite lol

Robin

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Mayana maya Riechert
Now that it's so low, i will just tt every bit i get :p

You should follow the ongoing need of crafting. Redulite is hardly used anymore..
Also how much do u pay for your mining amp again?

was the same with zanderium a while back..

was the same with zanderium a while back..

Yes i have noticed i have noticed its rapid decline in last the year. Most ores take a dip or climb, but they normally have a average mu. Ing, gazz, terra, gold,alt etc. So maybe someone been hoarding a extremely large amount and sold lots, is common theory like pyrite. MA increased drop rate or on another planet its very more easy to find. This is certainly not RT i only ever found it in small area and small amounts. Or is there another reason?

yeah i'm just a noob when it comes to mining :( not successfull at all

Players have no one to blame but themselves.... but MA did technically hand players a big red button and said "push this for fun" back in Q1 2014...

After that everything started to tank. This idea of deflation that MA has in their heads is not going to go over well. who cares if L guns, amps, etc... had 3x the markup before EP BPs.. the cost to play was higher yes, but the markup on resources you could find was higher as well.. what used to be a 10% profit margin is now 2% due to inflation.

I think the ratio of markup on mining amps to markup on resources as a whole has stayed fairly constant. Really all that happened was input and output markup decreased to a level that no longer makes a lot of activities in EU worthwhile unless you're willing to invest tens of thousands of USD.

I have hope it'll get better though.. and it will when enough people sell out and quit. It'll just take time.

Isn't this the current state of all mining at this point?

Quite a few resources have good MU. You just need to keep track of what the new average MUs are for the areas you've mined, only target ore or enmatter depending on that, etc. Some of my non-PVP spots still average 130-140% MU.

Players have no one to blame but themselves.... but MA did technically hand players a big red button and said "push this for fun" back in Q1 2014...

After that everything started to tank. This idea of deflation that MA has in their heads is not going to go over well. who cares if L guns, amps, etc... had 3x the markup before EP BPs.. the cost to play was higher yes, but the markup on resources you could find was higher as well.. what used to be a 10% profit margin is now 2% due to inflation.

I think the ratio of markup on mining amps to markup on resources as a whole has stayed fairly constant. Really all that happened was input and output markup decreased to a level that no longer makes a lot of activities in EU worthwhile unless you're willing to invest tens of thousands of USD.

I have hope it'll get better though.. and it will when enough people sell out and quit. It'll just take time.

Breaking News: Overfarming miner has issue with explosives removing his MU from minerals bought by cinclar crafters!

Breaking News: Overfarming miner has issue with explosives removing his MU from minerals bought by cinclar crafters!

Yes... you're damn right I do.

If one person cycling 150-200k mining each month can break the fucking economy then there's a problem.

I shouldn't have to tone down my mining because of MA's fuckup and general lack of interest in integrating the three professions so we have a strong economy.

FYI I haven't touched shinook/redulite farming since 2013.

If you feel like, you could totally send me a private message with some details...

:laugh:

Quite a few resources have good MU. You just need to keep track of what the new average MUs are for the areas you've mined, only target ore or enmatter depending on that, etc. Some of my non-PVP spots still average 130-140% MU.

If you feel like, you could totally send me a private message with some details...

What he says is right, but miners are very protective of their secrets. The AH can be your best friend and worst enemy, but i am sure you now that already. ;)

Those spots do exist... but they're very low volume and subject to the moody dianthus/devil's tail swings.

on average i bet it's a hair under 130%.. that's what I've been getting.

Otherwise he must be on RT which has a few spots that will yield 130% or so... but they're low volume as well.

I'm a grinder. I tried mining grinding twice.. before and after explosives. After explosives was like pissing peds in the wind. Before was vnice.

2017-02-14_15.20.34.jpg

I haven't looked at every single one of these, but AFAIK they are all pretty much obsolete other than Level 13, and that only uses one Redulite. Supply and demand. As always, this is MA's fault - yes, MU still exists here and there - but they have systemically removed the majority of it from the game. At least for daily, mid-level hunters and miners. Nowadays you have to win events, which has huge up front costs. Not to mention there being no guarantee of winning.

Last edited:
pyrite and danthius apparently have mu, please go mine those until the mu disappears.

I put a lot of work (and PEDs) into my sampling maps, so any details wouldn't involve location information. :rolleyes:

It's not too hard if you use LBML and have some experience with GIS programs to analyze the data. Right now, I have a map of most of Caly that shows average MU ranging from 100% to >140% with quite a few hot spots scattered around with today's MU. If you sample enough, that accounts for any potential swings in some resources mentioned earlier and those averages still hold up surprisingly.

I still have a lot of areas I still need to map that I don't target, but it doesn't help I only have time to play a few hours a month right now either. I'd love a Dianthus tower someday soon.

Those spots do exist... but they're very low volume and subject to the moody dianthus/devil's tail swings.

on average i bet it's a hair under 130%.. that's what I've been getting.

Otherwise he must be on RT which has a few spots that will yield 130% or so... but they're low volume as well.

I'm actually on Caly, which is why I chuckle when I hear people saying it's not worth mining on Caly. Some spots are closer to 130, but there are a few where it has averaged 140% long term. I wouldn't call them low volume, but they are small areas you will quickly cover. That's where identifying multiple areas like that helps though.

Of course, ore only mining on Caly really has tougher MU aside from one spot I can see that averages 120% excluding PVP4 / pyrite. Everything else has a few 115%ish areas followed by everything else well under 110%.

I'm actually on Caly, which is why I chuckle when I hear people saying it's not worth mining on Caly. Some spots are closer to 130, but there are a few where it has averaged 140% long term. I wouldn't call them low volume, but they are small areas you will quickly cover. That's where identifying multiple areas like that helps though.

Of course, ore only mining on Caly really has tougher MU aside from one spot I can see that averages 120% excluding PVP4 / pyrite. Everything else has a few 115%ish areas followed by everything else well under 110%.

this... knowledge is key lol

pyrite and danthius apparently have mu, please go mine those until the mu disappears.

Don't worry MA messed with distributions enough so this won't happen.. that seems to be how they're justifying making mining worth it.. Tapping into distributions to give rare stuff a little more value, but harder to find. then they create the christmas ring to help with finding that stuff. they went the opposite way with redulite so lvl 13 amps got cheaper. lvl 13 amps being consumed means more profit for MA

this... knowledge is key lol

Don't worry MA messed with distributions enough so this won't happen.. that seems to be how they're justifying making mining worth it.. Tapping into distributions to give rare stuff a little more value, but harder to find. then they create the christmas ring to help with finding that stuff. they went the opposite way with redulite so lvl 13 amps got cheaper. lvl 13 amps being consumed means more profit for MA

So, does that mean you miners are going to go mine more pyrite and dianthus?

I know one very easy solution.

MA just need introduce new ore - Ttnium and new enmatter - Universalammonite. I think you guys understand what I want to say :laugh:

All other ores/enmatters must be decreased in all finds. 50-70% Ttnium and Universalammonite will increase MU for all other ores/enmatters. Yes, this can kill current state of mining, but now prices for some ores/enmatters are about 100.5%, so if converting rate will be 101% it will be better than now.

Some unused ore/enmatters always moving to TT without refining now.

So, does that mean you miners are going to go mine more pyrite and dianthus?

If MA wants to increase distributions so we can then yes... currently? not likely. dianthus is good where it's at.. pyrite is a disaster atm.

I know one very easy solution.

MA just need introduce new ore - Ttnium and new enmatter - Universalammonite. I think you guys understand what I want to say :laugh:

All other ores/enmatters must be decreased in all finds. 50-70% Ttnium and Universalammonite will increase MU for all other ores/enmatters. Yes, this can kill current state of mining, but now prices for some ores/enmatters are about 100.5%, so if converting rate will be 101% it will be better than now.

Some unused ore/enmatters always moving to TT without refining now.

Good point. On a side note Arkadia has already introduced Bismuth and wonder if Ark is onto something? Been mining Bismuth when I was on Ark a few weeks ago (averages of every 100-175tt probes dropped; I'd get a range of 5-16tt of bismuth) when I was working on upgrading my Viceroy armor pieces.

If MA wants to increase distributions so we can then yes... currently? not likely. dianthus is good where it's at.. pyrite is a disaster atm.

Maybe its working as intended, they are probably just transitioning to put damage enhancers in the tt or web shop.

Dianthus sucks where it's at.

Dianthus sucks where it's at.

I'd like to see distribution doubles across the board. That would keep markup around 210-230%.. but it's be easier to find and accu enhancers wouldn't be a total waste of ped.

Seems MA doesn't like people using accu and dmg enhancers lol

I'd like to see distribution doubles across the board. That would keep markup around 210-230%.. but it's be easier to find and accu enhancers wouldn't be a total waste of ped.

Seems MA doesn't like people using accu and dmg enhancers lol

Unamped and up to lvl 3 planetside dianthus is pretty much unchanged (except maybe a few spots that are too popular).

Seems MA wants more people to mine some, not some people to mine more.

Unamped and up to lvl 3 planetside dianthus is pretty much unchanged (except maybe a few spots that are too popular).

Seems MA wants more people to mine some, not some people to mine more.

hit rate is down across the board from distributions back in october... the change came mid-november from what i noticed.

amp size and whatnot hasn't seemed to make an effect in my experience or with the players i talk to. I can imagine there would be issues with hitting 20+ TT of dianthus using bigger amps. Still, distribution is down across the board, whether by hoarding or through manipulation by MA. markup as gone up accordingly though, i think profit potential is still about the same. Just harms hunters really.

Back