TT ALL redulite lol

Now that it's so low, i will just tt every bit i get :p

Huge mistake.

NEVER TT anything

Check MU's and go mine that, see the rest as collateral damage and stock it up. At some point/day/month/year it will be needed again.....
Count every run, and calculate averages.

I know its a lot of peds stocking up, but look at the gear hunters need , and what a miner uses.

Huge mistake.

NEVER TT anything

Check MU's and go mine that, see the rest as collateral damage and stock it up. At some point/day/month/year it will be needed again.....
Count every run, and calculate averages.

I know its a lot of peds stocking up, but look at the gear hunters need , and what a miner uses.

I tt things all the time..

1) some reasources never sell
2) some resources cost more in refiner decay and auction fees than you can get from auction
3) sometimes it's just better to have the extra bankroll to take advantage of markup spikes and/or good loot periods.

For example.. it is uneconomical for me to sell lyst on auction. If i have 300 ped of lyst I'll sell that in 3 stacks equalling rounghly 2 ped in fees... additionally, to refine 300 TT of lyst with a T-104 refiner, It'll cost me about 2.9 ped.

Waiting all the time for the lyst to sell on auction for a measly 4 ped at best is an absolute waste of 300 TT that could be spent mining 120% average markup with. Most players do not have 100k bankroll to mine with, and even if they did, resource demand isn't high enough for them to auction everything and not run out of auction slots.

play smarter. not harder.

Ito refine 300 TT of lyst with a T-104 refiner, It'll cost me about 2.9 ped.

Exactly 2.30 PED, in fact. (10k*0.023/100)

It's easier just to keep track of refining cost/tt (~0.77%). Also, get an Imperium.

Exactly 2.30 PED, in fact. (10k*0.023/100)

It's easier just to keep track of refining cost/tt (~0.77%). Also, get an Imperium.

Or the T-105 = most eco, followed by the Imperium indeed

Or the T-105 = most eco, followed by the Imperium indeed

T-105 is rarely traded these days because no new ones are crafted (dunkel, mind you). Yearly AH average is +171.43 on just 8 trades - let's assume you can get one for that price. Compared to Imperium (about tt+10), it saves you 0.10 PED for every 10k ingots. Hence, to claw back 160 PED difference in markup, you need to refine 16 million ingots. That's a lot - 480 kPED of lyst, 960 kPED of belk etc.

Adjusted Chicara Refiner (0.015 PEC decay) saves 0.70 PED for 10k ingots compared to Imperium, and is about +1500. Clawing back that takes more than 20 million ingots.

Where those high-end refiners really matter is refining nutrios and ME.

Back