Though i was the only one..

It always happen when i have a work free day ... :scratch2:

And #333

shouldnt we be waiting for ma bot to post than this post? i'm confused here lol

#499 < msg too short

Ok lets a play game!
I have a number between 0 and 500.
The one who guess it right wins 10ped.
You can only reply/post 1 time and editing post is a no no.

Event ends when servers are up and we can login again

Start!

Guess #398

Watching my claims run out in LBML

How have things like this been handled in the past? I have lost like 500 ped claims due to the maintenance as I was just drilling them up and a few timers were down to 25 mins ish.

Its killing me

afaik the claims will remain, same like auction, the countdown timer should be on hold.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

#297 btw

I pray and hope that it is true

Thanks Lizzy that sounds like i still have a chance to get them if i just sit here until the server comes back on.

How have things like this been handled in the past? I have lost like 500 ped claims due to the maintenance as I was just drilling them up and a few timers were down to 25 mins ish.

Its killing me

Send a support when u get back and they'll sort it out eventually.

Its killing me

Your claims should be fine... So should the auctions, If the grid crashed it be normal as usual, if they doing maintenance...well...

Ill go with 52 since this is post 52

Ok lets a play game!
I have a number between 0 and 500.
The one who guess it right wins 10ped.
You can only reply/post 1 time and editing post is a no no.

Event ends when servers are up and we can login again

Start!

1 ? i feel already winner :yay:

Thanks Lizzy that sounds like i still have a chance to get them if i just sit here until the server comes back on.

Ya, it doesn't cost MA much for us to sit here. There's no stress for CLD holders and stress doesn't cause heart attacks and other problems anyways. And besides we need a break from the game so we can head on over to the webstore and deposit some more.

Its killing me

like 2 weeks ago in the morning same issue servers went down without any warning and had like 13-15 claims , sent a support case and got all resources in the inventory

Ya, it doesn't cost MA much for us to sit here. There's no stress for CLD holders and stress doesn't cause heart attacks and other problems anyways. And besides we need a break from the game so we can head on over to the webstore and deposit some more.

IN truth it costing them at this very moment.so that isnt true at all... Nobody deposits or decays during this down time. I just tried to deposit...nope.

Back