EU it's Down ?

don't tell the whole world that! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Edit... I think this "friend" of yours is your cat playing EU :rolleyes:

tacocat.jpg

This normally happens before they start a good 6 hours of modified loot. When you log in, kill the biggest mobs you can, drop the biggest amps, and craft the biggest crafts you can! Hurry, too, don't fuck up. Those who wait will lose!

Sounded like Hunter S Thompson there Taco :)

I see now where trolls live. Need a bridge over that liar? Cheap solutions on affordable rates... ))

Ive got a feeling that this issue will be not resolved till tomorrow :confused::scratch2:

when i get online and the run ends as bad as it started then im going to sell out... someone interested in skills?

when i get online and the run ends as bad as it started then im going to sell out... someone interested in skills?

I'm already trying to do it , if you change your mind you can buy my skills :wise:

The last time i had a day free and wanted to play all the day long was ... at gold card bug ..

Am I cursed ?? :loco:

The last time i had a day free and wanted to play all the day long was ... at gold card bug ..

Thanks for making us share in your curse! Now I can't lose money before I go work for the day! :smash:

man dont take free days.... never!

You can be happy my friend. You probably saved several K Ped :)

Work

You should work all days so we can get online! :silly2:

Ok, it was good while it lasted, time to see what else the world been playing in the last decade :D

I'm able to login, all you need is a VPN Tunnel to a certain East European country and vola, your in. Must be some ACL that MA is applying to certain country specific IPs.

Dirk

Breaking News !

Hamsters still on strike in Göteborg downtown !
"We want more food", "No more food, no more electricity", "Real food, no nutrio bars" can be read on their banners in the protest.

ZZzZZzZzZ ... HuH???

Ok lets a play game!
I have a number between 0 and 500.
The one who guess it right wins 10ped.
You can only reply/post 1 time and editing post is a no no.

Event ends when servers are up and we can login again

Start!

Ah.. must've dozed off again for a bit.. my guess is 111.11

*yawns*

You can be happy my friend. You probably saved several K Ped :)

I had time to play few hours and lost close to 1k ... wanted to play more for pay(back) ahah :wtg:

I'm able to login, all you need is a VPN Tunnel to a certain East European country and vola, your in. Must be some ACL that MA is applying to certain country specific IPs.

Dirk

Strange, I tried connecting using a VPN in several Eastern Europe countries and this doesn't work better.
And a friend in Romania cannot log in as well.

Ok lets a play game!
I have a number between 0 and 500.
The one who guess it right wins 10ped.
You can only reply/post 1 time and editing post is a no no.

Event ends when servers are up and we can login again

Start!

uhm uhmm 501! :popcorn::kos:

Dear Planet Partners.
With our faightfull regrets we have to inform you that we are no longer able to fulfill...
srry, wrong chat.

Back