How come Entropia is not more popular?

Status
i think this forum is responsible for lack of new players,potential new players will check out info at entropia first,and when thye come here they see so much negativity

Yes. Pcf is the game's worst enemy.

1: It's 2017 now, and the game looks and feels like a game from 2005-2006

2: Game performance is awful considering it's lack of graphical experience.

3: Learning curve is extremely steep due to poor or complete lack of proper tutorial.

4: Cost to play or "entertainment value" for beginners is beaten by ANY other game on the market.

5: Very few new players will be thrilled with the idea that it will cost you around $10-20K USD to reach "mid game"

6: Very slow development and lack of real playable content

I think blaming a forum for the lack of retention of new players is just papering over the cracks. If a new player enjoyed the product then nothing anyone says would stop them playing. When I first started playing in 2005, I never even knew EntropiaForum existed for 4-6 months. My guess would be that most players who try the game and don't like it quit within the day-week and never bother to read this forum.

7. Buff items made DPP gap between newcomers and elite player too big.
8. Explosive BP obliterated markup.
11. Compets: development of Calypso and Entropia Universe has taken a backseat.

These are spot on, imo. Especially #8.

EU isn't more popular because MA can't make up their minds on what they want EU to be.. The vision of this game has changed so much over its lifetime i think people just get confused.

Is EU a RCE economy simulator? MMORPG? Sandbox/social MMO?

It's all so confusing. However.. I play EU for the RCE element.

There are a plethora of other MMOs that are 1) graphically superior, 2) have better content, 3) have better social inter-workings, and 4) more fun.

I'm willing to bet that a supermajority of EU players are here for the aspect that you can make some real cash. That's also what EU has made all of its news headlines off of.

I feel like MA has sort of abandoned advertising EU as a RCE game and instead focused on the MMORPG aspect and grinding.

i think this forum is responsible for lack of new players,potential new players will check out info at entropia first,and when thye come here they see so much negativity

This is the best post so far.

I totally agree. To be totally honest, this is maybe the only thing that's been in steady-state since I joined the forum in 2005....and one of the reasons why don't spend as much time here anymore....

PE/EU is a great game with a lot of challenges that can satisfy most levels of gameplay. After 11 years I still love to login. Show me a game that has so many 10+ years players still hanging around.

I don't accept pushing the blame onto the customer. The; "It's all my fault" mentality, is what keep addicts continuing to feed the machine.

After a good 9 years still trying too believe that if I pushed and pushed, skilled and skilled the game would reward just didn't happen. Sure the game threw the odd few thousand ped loots at me, which was instantly taken back (short term loan). But 351K skill laters, the dream didn't show it's face.

So I decided the only real future was to switch into very low level activity the last say year, but sadly that also has huge swings and constantly moving goalposts.

Take for example £50 deposit on 1st Feb 2017. I ran a 210 ped unlimited whip to skill taming on devils and dragons that will global for a loot of 20 ped+. (I added that £50 to about 400 ped I already had in game......call it mini bank roll).

Based on tracker I had no globs for 3 days after deposit. Then had 31+44 pedder on 4th Feb, then 34 pedder of 6th Feb and 33 pedder on 7th Feb. The nothing after that.

Now lets assume those global runs were even runs. Every other whip was 50 - 70 ped loss running a skill boost pet. MA basically switched off all returns on devils and dragons.

Why they did that I don't know, but I know the other tamers on that area were also having similar loot issues. Some might say switch mob then (another "it's your fault" bollocks). Well I deposited to tame, I want to tame for the money I paid. It's a grinding game is it not?

Now the problem with £50 (about 600 ish peds) is it covers about 3 whip repairs, so when MA play silly buggers, it's soon all over. Besides run after run after run without dropping a 20 ped global is the most boring grinding imaginable (like someone already said, I was falling sleep at times). The only plus side is I was pleased I'm not an explo addict.

So I've stopped again, because MA were not happy with $2 a whip or $3 a whip they wanted $5 or $7. Then some say it's the forums fault......No you're wrong, it's Ma fault plain and simple. It's a shame, but that's MA.

Will I pay more? No not for while, when the time is right I "might" consider giving them some money. Angry annoyed? Not really, way past that. I pay to be entertained, if I don't feel entertained I won't pay anymore. It's kinda of fun being in "control".

I will give them another chance though, as we all do. But under my terms when I'm ready, because hey that's a good game to play as well...smiles.

Rick

ps: ok I did find a ruby devil. But I refuse to give it away for next to nothing. Because the pet market is dead. The game need pet content.

Last edited:
I agree with alot of ppl that have already posted within this thread, and lets see what 2017 & Beyond does in terms of EU's/players' future 'dynamics'.

Game is back up & EU servers up now. GL all.

Cheerz,
Vi

This is quite the loaded question...

The game itself is actually fairly popular despite the pitiful marketing efforts put forth by both MA and the planet partners. In that I mean it gets a fairly steady stream of new players on a regular basis. Back in 2006 they had over 300,000 registered accounts I imagine by now it's well over 2,000,000. But part of the problem is user retention.

I believe that most new accounts maybe play the game for 2-3 weeks before quitting. During that time they complete the thin starter missions, Maybe even deposit $50 - $100 then lose it all, get frustrated/bored and quit as this game is VERY self serving in terms of learning how to play properly for sustainability. There's very little flow to the game and despite all these enhancements to the "new player experience" it doesn't properly prepare players for what comes after they finish all that starter stuff.

Here's a few keypoints that contribute to it's lack of success:

• RCE - it's as much of something that draws people in as it is something that turns people off. As was mentioned, the higher up in level you go the more expensive it gets to play. The whole explosive projectile move that everyone loves to bitch about was done to help combat this - which it did successfully even though it had the side effect of dropping the markup of most resources to practically nothing. But the fact remains this move has lowered the cost to play especially with crafted L items. There's practically no fake inflation of resources due to gamblers driving u[ the markup beyond realistic levels making it impossible for new crafters to even have a hope of getting close to 80% return on a run.
  • Futility of withdrawing at low levels - Can't withdraw unless you have at least 1000 peds. And at low levels with very little investment it's virtual impossible to get this many peds without many thousands of hours or play and a lot of luck. Everyday I see people in rookie chat bitching about this very thing calling EU a scam because they can't withdraw the money they have in the account as it's not 1000 peds worth.
  • No qualifications needed to be a mentor - As long as you have a higher skill level then a noob you can be their mentor. And the VAST majority of these people have no clue what they are doing. It's like the blind leading the blind and not surprising why many people never finish their mentorships. Most mentors fall into these categories:
    • There's those making profit who seldom want to share their strategy with random noobs.
    • There's those with less than 300 hours in game who have never withdrawn and are only acting as mentors to try to get some big prize when the disciple graduates.
    • There's those that have maybe done a single withdrawal 8 years ago but have in total lost $20,000+ USD in the game (even though they have a high skill level on their avatar now) and somehow they think that qualifies them as experts on the game that should be teaching others.
  • Very little "free" content in the game - Personally I feel that the RCE is played up a little too much. It's great that there's real money tied to the game but I think rather than trying to get down the cost of all the RCE activities we should be supplementing the game play with fun things that can be done that don't require spending peds. I know, seems like a crazy idea but maybe if we added a touch of free typical MMO gameplay we'd bring more people in and they would stay longer. Get them playing for free and get them hooked and allow them to then pay to improve the experience with better gear/skills...etc.
  • Bland gameplay - As was also mentioned, if you take away the whole RCE aspect of EU the game itself is very bland. The so-called quests/missions are laughable (grinding out 10,000 kills of a mob is NOT a mission it's a chore), there's no variation in combat (different attack types, reflect/skill based combat mechanic..etc.), there's ZERO story, the items/loots have no excitement factor, many game mechanics are only implemented to a level a shade higher than beta...etc.
  • Misleading/non-existent marketing - There's practically no marketing done for this game. The occasional press release when someone hits a $30k USD ATH doesn't count as real marketing. And those banner ads that advertise EU is a "Mature MMO" is perhaps the most uninspired summation of EU I've ever seen. The social media pages for Entropia and planet partners are sad wastes of space that in some cases haven't even been updated in over 5 years. Why they haven't at least got this game listed on Steam or any other game marketplace is beyond me. And a lot of the marketing and way I see this game portrayed doesn't accurately show what the game play is. Rocktropia is a good example what I'm talking about - you see pictures on their site and descriptions that almost try to make EU seem like GTA with real money. And their videos do the same showing some features that don't even exist... Unless I'm mistaken, we can't currently ride dragons around RT like is shown in their trailer video.
  • No affiliate marketing system - MA is sooooooo lazy, not only do they refuse to market the game, they refuse to complete the promised affiliate program to allow it's users to properly market the game. Hell, they don't even respond to support tickets when people ask about the guidelines for trying to promote the game via a fan site.

Anyways... this game is the pinnacle of wasted potential. And it's not more popular because the effort just isn't there to make it such.

Last edited:
As much as I hate to agree on this, I also think this forum is in part responsible for bad retention rate. The army of butthurt ex-players is very loud. And the conspiracy theories about pretty much every subject run rampant too.

I also think this is inevitable when a game persists over so many years, only the most obsessed stick around. Which is a shame, becase when you leave the forum behind and log into the game you realize the community is flipping awesome for the most part.

The other big factor is null marketing.

1: It's 2017 now, and the game looks and feels like a game from 2005-2006

2: Game performance is awful considering it's lack of graphical experience.

3: Learning curve is extremely steep due to poor or complete lack of proper tutorial.

4: Cost to play or "entertainment value" for beginners is beaten by ANY other game on the market.

5: Very few new players will be thrilled with the idea that it will cost you around $10-20K USD to reach "mid game"

6: Very slow development and lack of real playable content

^Hit the nail on the head there, and would've typed something similar (except #5 even tho it's true).

7. Advertising is all about "Real Cash" with picture of young scantily clad female. (so retro, like 15 years back)
Players all know all games want their money, maybe advertise Free to play, play like any subscription game, able to invest into game deeds, or just have some advertising by players (ideally with player ID links for feedback/monthly prizes/etc.)

8. Support is slow to non-existent (for a RCE this isn't good).

9. Bug fixes don't happen for non-fiscal bugs.
(bugs for graphical bugs, UI glitches, sound errors, are slow-to-never getting fixed)

Reminds me about 3 weeks back a new player in rookie chat asked if game was beta or alpha. Not an isolated incident because others ask that sooner or later too.
So basically MindArk is their own worst enemy at this point.

Threads/posts like this...
All i see is negative stuff being pointed out...
Come up with the good stuff!!!

becouse its RCE, thats make it very expensive to play if you want to do fun staff, and ppl who play games in most cases want to chill out and not have another work

Don't think that is it at all. Why? Cause a massive amount of gamers play games to wait for it (Make Money).

Which they do in all games whether its a RCE or not. I mean selling virtual items on Ebay in 1999 from Diablo was what took off the virtual money making industry when that game took off.

The slight problem is while this game functions perfectly as a RCE. It isn't like other games where you log on pay a Sub or None at all and just sell items to people who want to buy them which is Low Risk and or no investment really(to make money.) There is no decay you don't run out of ammo to hunt. You just grind and if you get lucky and a rare drop to the virtual bidders it goes. So obviously I have made more profit playing other games so far then in a RCE. Which in here lies the problem. Just an honest answer.

People will try to make money in every game that comes out. Supply and Demand. So it comes down to the game being FUN and Entertaining and being able to get into it easily. Or just know it exist. It's a tremendous error on advertising to try and corner the RCE market when MA doesn't realize every game people are selling virtual items. So that isn't going to lure them away from their FREE game they love and been playing and can make money with NO investment to start playing Entropia that is a Grind and next to impossible to make money and withdraw. Then when people hear about withdraw policies they are like really when in another game you are just waiting for an Auction to close and instant payment into your Paypal.

I consider myself a Gamer and making money in games is always the appeal. With that being said I never heard about this game until april 2016. Seriously! Never heard of this game and none of my Gamer friends and streamers did either. I log onto the WoW forums and tell them I am playing Entropia they are like what is that and have well you can imagine what to say about it.

So this game doesn't have a Niche. (I do love this game) Just saying. This is pretty much the only game i am playing currently except to do go back to many Blizzard games just because of decades of playing them and well made way more then i spent there.

So MA can't use the we are the only RCE game and come and make money from hunting, mining and playing in their Ads. Not only does it not work. (cause if it did we would have 1 million players) I consider a small player base under 1 million for a game. When people BUY into the sweet i will check out Entropia they are TREMENDOUSLY disappointed. (What every gamer says when they try this game when i recommend it.)

So the solution?

No clear cut easy one. I have sent many emails to MA with suggestions. Some get passed along sure some fall on deaf ears of course. Do i want this game that I love to be more successful? ABSOLUTELY. Never thought id play such a small game as much as i do like Entropia.

First they need to just stop with the RCE push for Advertising. Yes its an RCE but that shouldn't be the focus of their marketing cause it just doesn't work and is of course Misleading. The entire system for the RCE is just not competitive or user friendly enough in todays time to draw people into the game. If you do get lucky and can withdraw that takes 3 months and that longer then the attention span of many gamers today to play a game. (We live in an Instant World today.) 3 days is a long time for something anymore.

Next there would need to be some massive changes for IN-Game world play to attract more gamers. (not going to go into that.) Thread will be way to long at that point.

I hope this game evolves and changes for the better and I hope that their advertising takes a completely different approach because if I sat down at my computer today to make money by gaming. It wouldn't be by playing Entropia. ** (Hint to MA just stop thinking you are it and pushing the RCE)**

Hope they focus on Support and fixing bug issues. Making Game Play the focus and more fluid! Odd i am responding to this as the EU servers are down.

I make these statements without emotion because that is how i state everything. I take a non biased approach regardless if i like something or not I will state how I see it.

How can this game become more popular? Make it a better game. Then Advertise that they have a better game then what is being played out there. People will think hmmmm I will try it and see. Regardless of the RCE part. Bottom line. It's all in the presentation.

Think i typed to much and could go on forever i think

I do love Entropia though :)

Thanks

Abomb

Last edited:
I thought I'd have have a quick browse of the forums of a few of the more popular MMORPG games, to see if something was amiss with this forum. So called 'whiner threads' were on the first page, general section, of the most popular forum for both these games.

WoW

How to make tanking and healing enjoyable?
Character services pricing is insane.
Mythic+ Harassment
I am a mythic+ leaver.
I understand I have bad luck.....

EVE

Where did the fun go?
so this is there real future for new players? gate camp?
Bye... and good riddance.
What do you think is wrong with EVE?
Curious question on Markeedragon and his shop and why no ban?

PCF looks a pretty standard MMORPG forum. Seems a stretch to suggest this forum is a major cause in the failure of this game being more popular.

Last edited:
Just a reminder.
As per the OP, this topic is about:

How come Entropia is not more popular?
Just general convo here; feel free to type anything.. nothing formal.

I often wonder why Entropia is not more popular.. like.. more popular than *other games*
I think that's obvious; don't want to specify other games and get this post removed.

Last edited:
Let's start with negative:
Cost to play is our best advertising property.

For other mmorpgs you are forced to pay 20$/month.
Here we don't have such problem, you can play for free and buy cheap in game weapons for 10.000 $, various healing tools for up to 50.000$, for 5.000$ or similar sum you can have also invisible armor or some fast space vehicle like firebird, Ferrari or even privateer and mothership. You can obtain also other good tools like finders and unlimited amps almost for free (xx.xxx$), you can play eco by spending from 100$ to 3000$ each day.
And remember - you play for free, you are not forced on subscription!
Made my day! :laugh:

* For these ppl who have no idea what humor is, that's it. It's a joke (satire to be precise). To read the message you have to reverse the 1st sentence.

Now positive:
How can it become (much) more popular?

Simple. It's an entertainment industry, make it entertaining. Means no need to meddle with graphics, it's good enough assuming there's enthralling game play content. If there isn't, no graphics will save the day anyway.
For some reason EU devs have gone into stupor and seem to believe a really interesting game play is not possible in a RCE game. Or maybe they think RCE is all that's needed, no fun necessary? Combination of both?
Hopefully they'll come out of this stupor eventually. This is the only way forward, there's nothing else and never will be.

On a somewhat neutral notice, EU's longevity is based on extremely slow skilling process. This infuriates casual weekend payers and glues to the game hardcore gamers. For a hardcore gamer any game lasts for a month, possibly two, then all new content is used up, leave the game look for something else to do until the next major update.
EU is always there, never complete. :yup:

A lot of good posts above and I agree with many of the sentiments expressed.

So rather than repeat them I'd just like to come from a different angle and say that some may think Entropia isn't as famous or popular as say World of Warcraft or Eve Online but have a look through this:

http://www.mmogames.com/gamearticles/10-mmos-died-left-us-feeling-empty/

They are no longer with us, and Entropia IS

:thumbup:

It's the gameplay, sort of.

People who enjoy competitive FPS will play Counterstrike or Overwatch.

People who enjoy RPGs/grinding will play WoW/RuneScape/Black Desert.

People who enjoy science fiction will watch a movie or read a book with an actual plot.

People who enjoy gambling might prefer casinos, or online poker.

People who are in it purely for profit will start an online business.

People who want to enjoy a multiplayer game with their friends will not stick around in EU, since it's for the most part a single player experience. These players will choose MOBAs like LoL/HoTS, or Casual MMOs such as Guild Wars 2.

Entropia has many of these elements, however they are muddled together incoherently into an "entertainment experience" that requires a massive investment of time and/or money to succeed in.

Development seems to have lost any sense of focus, other than profit. Though I really like the direction they're potentially heading in with the battle simulator, hopefully that comes alongside a few updates to general gameplay as well.

Would a full force advertising campaign attract lots of attention and new players? Sure. However I believe MA is aware that EU's greatest weakness is player retention.

Let's say a 30 second national TV commercial would cost MA ~$200k. This is not including the cost of having a professional agency design the commercial, or hiring a celebrity or some other figure to appear in it.

From this commercial, they would need to attract 10,000 new players, each of which deposit an average of $20 in order for MA to break even. I'm no expert on the field, but I find this highly unlikely, especially in today's world, where TV advertising is slowing dying and being replaced with online marketing.

When you consider all the "free" viral marketing EU received through the landmark virtual purchases made by NEVERDIE, etc, and compare that with the lack of growth in the playerbase, it seems that there is a deeper issue preventing EU from breaking out of its extremely "niche" appeal.

Hiring a top twitch streamer to promote the game seems like a more interesting option, but as we've seen, EU is not having much success on the platform, averaging ~50 total viewers at peak hours. Personally, if I had seen EU on twitch 10 years ago (before twitch was invented, yes I know :laugh:), I probably wouldn't have tried it. Experiencing the game first hand is more important, IMO. It's very difficult to capture the "complex" appeal of EU.

I played ff14 for 2 months.. still enjoy but was repetitive. Entertaining? The story line is the best since eq1. But... that's not enough.

Eu? Still playing after 3 years. Only one game can say longer for me and that's everquest 1. Why? Because of the grinding and the raid challenges... they were crazy but fun. I still remember staying up all night waiting for my final epic dragon for my sword and being the first on my server for epic 2.0. I would however not be able to do the latter but still. There was always AA to grind.

Nattering nabobs of negativity here on pcf don't affect me, I don't think it affects anyone that has ever been on the interwebz and understand that some people just gotta rabble rabble moan groan bitch and complain, I know I have done my share, its no different in other game forums, but 12 years later I am still here and making progress in my own way.

I work in a high tech job in a high tech company, doesn't get any more technical, in a high tech geographic area, you would think these "techno liberal elite" that populate the place would be open minded about it, but I don't tell people I game anymore, its rare that I didn't get a raised eyebrow back and some on going snark about it. The few "Gamer" friends I know actually two tried PE out and quit in rapid succession and went back to WoW basically because its only $15 a month, they didn't see any value "investing" in a toon in PE. I think that is a hard sell for most, which is why this is niche. I played in one of their raid guilds since Molten Core 40 man raids through WotLK before I couldn't take it anymore, they are not playing there anymore either fwiw. I still open it up and roll a toon from 1 to 20 just for grins every now and then, but I am still here in PE. I think about quitting all the time, but I am still here dumping usd in for whatever reasons, for now anyways.

i think for most of players it can be reason to not play, in other games you pay once and do whatever you want, here there is no limit of cost

it all boils down to the entertainment and excitement. Look at all the freemium games with microtransactions that have no limit of cost to those that want the cool stuff/powerups now. Lots of crazies out there dumping hundreds and thousands into hearthstone booster packs and other crap (freemium gems) that have no value.

I think it's a disconnect where many don't see the entertainment value for what they need to deposit to go beyond swunting noob status lol.

And in reality how much different is the game beyond that level other than just bigger numbers? Whether your hunting snables with an oppallo or mulmun looters with a terminator its all just auto firing till its dead and hoping you loot more than it cost to kill, right?

Entropia is niche + pathetic marketing = wasted potential

Oh well, keep swinging MA... maybe one day you'll knock it out of the park and EU will go viral by pure BS luck. :)

Last edited:
Entropia is niche + pathetic marketing = wasted potential

Same as it ever was.

This thread is like deja vu all over again for as long as there have been PE forums.

Posted it elsewhere a time or two will post it again in the future...

As to why Entropia isn't more popular: It's got to do with how the Populace sees the game from the outside, etc.

Here's a post from way back in 2007...
Resellers, Scammers, and Leeches blog post
While I DON'T agree with most of what's in the following 2007 quote from Finkle's reply to the above blog post I'm putting a copy of this here as a reminder that the issue of Dev's playing is one that's been around even before the Planet Partner's Existed, and is one that Mindark and PPs should really do something about by being more open about the issue and possibly issuing more communication to the community about since this type of issue/conspiracy is probably keeping Entropia Universe from being played by a lot more folks out there in the general population...

Why play a game that is 'rigged' where you are playing against the "banker" in the Monopoly Game instead of having the "Banker" be a neutral party...

Finkle said:
Then back to sweating, usually people who go through this cycle a couple of time will end up depositing money. The minute you do, scammers flock over and try to steal your money in some way or another. Make no mistake, there are mostly employees of mindark, they know EXACTLY when you deposit, and don't show their faces until you do. I have watched the tactics they use and see the light. The avatars you meet and put on your friend list are more times than not the SAME employee. Just watch how on your friends list two or three people seem to log out at exactly the same time. Then a minute later when their computer reboots they log back in at the same time, with a slight delay in between. Look at how the same avatars can't hold up individual conversations with you at the same time, they have a hard time trying to keep up with both conversations. I have actually seen one avatar answer a question that I asked ANOTHER avatar!! The staff of mindark sit around and create accounts all day, scam newbies, manipulate the market, get Hall of Fames to entice you to keep playing, and you are a HUGE TOOL if you play their rigged game.

Related Excerpt from an email that I received from Rafael Espinosa de los Monteros Iglesias, CEO of Pyxel Arts, on June 8, 2011 (when he was in the process of creating the now-defunct Theryon Wars planet):
“Our employees are playing (and some have played for a long time) in Entropia Universe. We believe it’s important for any planet partner to do so, to check and understand other planets and players’

https://web.archive.org/web/2014073...0-2001-Mindark-Interview&p=2737764&viewfull=1
Golden Shadow Pictures, USA 0,36
Isn't Golden Shadow Pictures the company that produced some of the Jon Jacob movies?

A few of the quoted/related/similar links, etc.:
They walk among us thread on Entropia Planets - note this was put together by who was then MS9 and is now DME, someone that was behind the scenes as a PP employee but is no longer... Where is MA's 'official' word on this type of stuff? It doesn't exist... (yet)

Internet Archive Link

a few more Related Links that prompted that type of thread (i.e. history lessons here MA should learn from but hasn't yet):
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...IE-be-banned&p=2405744&viewfull=1#post2405744
Neverdie's post on Rocktropia Forum
Planet Partner Avatars - "PROHIBITED"
It has been brought to my attention that the Planet Partner Agreement strictly Prohibits Planet Owners or planet Partner Employees from Playing Entropia universe with private Avatars...

IF Mindark Choose to make public the specifics of this agreement, then that is up to them.

In general though What that means as far as I understand it regarding ROCKtropia and NEVERDIE Studios is that all of our Private Avatars must cease to engage in all End User Game Play activities, excluding perhaps logging in to manage pre-exisiting assets, until such time that employment is terminated.

MA employee avatar name list
Are planet partners allowed to participate? Who can/cannot participate and at what level? Thread on Entropiaforum
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 1913 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
1 Jan » nevereverdie nevereverdie
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 74 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 112 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 77 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 71 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 137 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 83 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 81 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 67 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 78 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 138 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 72 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl
Constructed OreAmp OA-101 (L) with a value of 2597 PED at Rocktropia! http://bit.ly/aCgUQl

2001 Mindark Interview Thread
Discussion about Planet Partners playing... on Entropia Planets
Why is this allowed? on PCF
Island Girl in Auction
MA employee avatar name list

Last edited:
Because socialists in MA HQ forgot what micropayments really are.

I don't know who Finkle is, but that quote is one of the craziest, most paranoid, most out-of-touch things I've heard since my last Thanksgiving family dinner.

As to why Entropia isn't more popular: It's got to do with how the Populace sees the game from the outside, etc.

You're suggesting there's a widespread belief that EU is rigged? MA employees ingame scamming players, that sort of thing?

Do you realize you don't have any evidence to support that claim (which isn't hilarious or written by mentally disturbed person)?

Status
Back