Unscheduled downtime, Resolved

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The unscheduled downtime due to issues in our Server Environment has now been resolved.
Some disturbances may occur in the coming hours but we are aware of it and are working to restore full performance.
We thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

Not sure.... error...

Zrg0-7j6LQE.jpg

some disturbance? when i managed to log in i dont have chat, i cant craft and im getting a connection error after a few seconds..

yup it aint "resolved" yet! looks alot like the one poor IT guy left has to drive 30 miles each way to start up each server. The main one, the authorization one, the chat one, the crafting one, the loot one, the mining one, the taming one, the space one. Then he has to phone each of the planet partners and tell them its good to go they can start up their servers now. just about 4 hours down time and i was jest getting serious about looting the prospectors!

The main one, the authorization one, the chat one, the crafting one, the loot one, the mining one, the taming one, the space one

I think there need to disable the 'loot one'. All should work fast! :lolup:

I got the same problem. can log on, but nothing working. No chat, nothing responding

Guess they forgot to turn on the server that handles the mobile authorization app.

oh dam - he was using my list - i forgot to include the authorization app and the AH server. He'll see this and viola! after the 30 mile drive that is. O and the phone call.

nah its not!!! Still crashy crashy

I got online managed to kill one mob after some extreme difficulty then gave up and logged back off again why even bother letting you log in when its in a state like that.

Unscheduled downtime, Resolved.... Not

The unscheduled downtime due to issues in our Server Environment has now not yet been resolved.
A lot of disturbances will occur in the coming hours but we are aware of it and are not really working to restore full performance.
We thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

fixed op :)

Taco farted and blew out the servers

Serious lag.. pings in the 5k-8k.

I got the same problem. can log on, but nothing working. No chat, nothing responding

Yeah same i think i leave it for a hour or so and hopefully fixed. Don't want lose any more claims.

If I am able to actually get in the game, chat server aint working, so I basically can do nothing at all :(

I have no idea what to do with my free time ;(

Terrible sorry guys, but it's not resolved at all.
The game it's in a horrid state atm! Nothing works and it's lagging as i never see before... like 2, 5,
,even 7 minuts delay... :eyecrazy:

Yeah same i think i leave it for a hour or so and hopefully fixed. Don't want lose any more claims.

Servers will likely be rolled back for players before the crash happened. Or the resource will be automatically put in your inventory.

That's what they did for me.

they need to have proper cooling for servers i hope they knowed that :D

i reinstall game and i cant log in ... after gold card security i cant get in...

welcome to the EUPOS

Works here, but HUGE lags.

i tried to log in perhaps 20 times before i could enter the game
but now it's just unplayable due to massive lag
i think we have to wait.......

I was lost all in me friend list !!!! :scratch2:
No local chat... :lolup:

And bigggg laggggg !!! latency more than 10000 ms :eyecrazy:

i tried to log in perhaps 20 times before i could enter the game
but now it's just unplayable due to massive lag
i think we have to wait.......
Probably best not to flood the servers with login requests in their current state.

Finally logged in 30 min ago, all is fine (calypso), latency is the usual 40.

Back