Avatar Skill Calc Tool incorrect?

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
I got a question regarding the entropedia skill calc tool:
i got 6019 points in electrokinesis and when i wanne extract everything it says i need a 316,xx ped ESI for that to get out 284 ped of skills. i bought a 317 ped ESI and when i try to extract it only lets me extract 5579 skill points instead of the 6019... is the formula incorrect on entropedia? is there a better tool to determine the needed ESI size?

I got a question regarding the entropedia skill calc tool:
i got 6019 points in electrokinesis and when i wanne extract everything it says i need a 316,xx ped ESI for that to get out 284 ped of skills. i bought a 317 ped ESI and when i try to extract it only lets me extract 5579 skill points instead of the 6019... is the formula incorrect on entropedia? is there a better tool to determine the needed ESI size?

Imo its due to rounding. You may have 6019.xx skills etc. Last 500 pts that u have is worth a ped or 2 only. I wouldnt worry too much about it.

the difference here are nearly 500 skill points though
6019 - 5579. first number is what i should get due to chipping tool and second number is what a slightly bigger ESI lets me extract

the difference here are nearly 500 skill points though
6019 - 5579. first number is what i should get due to chipping tool and second number is what a slightly bigger ESI lets me extract

Going from 500 skill to 1:
Extracting, ESI needed: 1.19 PED, Final chip size: 1.07 PED

Reactions: NPV
The biggest mismatch is from 10k points and up, calculator counts linear 1 point per ped. In reality it scales up to around 14k where it is 1.7 ped TT of skills for 1 point. Meaning its 70% off in calculations of TT :)

The biggest mismatch is from 10k points and up, calculator counts linear 1 point per ped. In reality it scales up to around 14k where it is 1.7 ped TT of skills for 1 point. Meaning its 70% off in calculations of TT :)

This is good info. Is there anyone able to change the tool on entropedia to reflect this?

Back